Streets at Night - [Open]

This is where all of the medieval Territory role-plays are archived.
kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Omnipresence
Species: sapphire wolf

Post by kitsuni89 »

Kitsuni growls and turns to water and slips to where he is beside him. "Fine but never grab me or so help me i will do more to you than an ax could ever do". He looks at him while his fur dried off. " Im Kitsuni and no im not with this gaurd you speak off im a rogue fox". "And you will need more than that to defeat the gaurds". Kitsuni hands him a long blue blade with a white stripe down the edge. "Here this cuts the soul and body through any armor or magic keep it" He disappears and reappears behind him. "I am more than you will ever think little one".
Slimtart: I am known as the twin spirit fox.
Kovu: No...your known as a the demented creature from the darkness.
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Kovu: Noooo! *runs*
Slimtart: Why you running? *Chases*
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*

Sponsor

DevilMako
Duke
Duke

Post by DevilMako »

Silver pulls out his rapier and it begins to shine, electricity running along the blade. "I think I will do with her and her companion. I do not wish to kill the guards, nor destroy their afterlife. Simply get rid of them. And you will find dear friend that I am more than capable of one who may alter himself to the elements."
The Wisest words I ever heard were from Jimmy Buffet " I am growing Older but not up" Live life like that and the fun never ends.

kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 »

Kitsuni bites his paw and lets blood run down it as it turns red and grows longer. Then he hits his chest with the bloody paw and falls to the ground holding his head. "Oh please someone help me im changing to my battle loving self". Kitsuni starts to get bigger and his fur turns black. His teeth get longer and his claws do too. "Its too late those gaurds will be sorrry for endangering my friends". He stands up now 8 feet tall with long peircing fangs and bloody claws covered in black fur. He charges at the gaurds and hits one sending it flying. He continues to hit gaurds and his muscles pump up bigger each time.
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*

DevilMako
Duke
Duke

Post by DevilMako »

"Or I could sit back enjoy some whiskey and let you do all the work. On second thought I like that Idea better. Saves me time and energy." He watched and then after a while got bored. He walked up confidently to the guards hitting one in the shoulder with his blade and snapping anothers with his main gouche. "You just dont get it. Silver moves to fast for you. To bright to the eye."
The Wisest words I ever heard were from Jimmy Buffet " I am growing Older but not up" Live life like that and the fun never ends.

kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 »

Kitsuni bites a gaurd in half. "Go away you gaurds i just wanted to spend time with my new friends" he said in an evil voise. He punches one in the gut and his claws go through the gaurd's armor and through his body. "Kitsuni pulls his claws out licking the blood on his claws then goes after another. He lets out a big roar falling to his knees. "Go away i want to go back to normal".

DevilMako
Duke
Duke

Post by DevilMako »

Silver squires one and shoots him before he falls the rest run away. "Okay lad you got me beat when it comes to reaching tall shelves, But the big harry brute look was never my fashion. I prefer the tall dashing thief look. Now lets say you calm down and we enjoy some wine?"

kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 »

Kitsuni smiles seeing the job was done. "Now I can relax". He shrinks real fast and appears normal again only with blood coming out of his mouth. He walks over to silver and hits the ground with his foot making a table and two chairs made of earth pop up. Kitsuni sits down and smiles.

(Where is the swan girl?)

Flickerfinger
Marquis
Marquis
Species: Taur

Post by Flickerfinger »

((Recap. Let’s see if I can make sense out of the last ten posts or so.))

Fiat was about to reply when a wolf appeared from nowhere, barreling into the swan. He picked himself up and immediately, and wordlessly, hid himself behind a cluster of rain-barrels. The dragon hissed in irritation, but hadn't the time to voice his concern, as whoever it was the wolf was fleeing hove into view around the corner of the street. They were Domish, canids every one, by nature and nationality without great love for Avian.

"There is a wolf wanted in these parts for taking advantage of the wife of the captain of the guard. If you see any suspicious wolves please report them to the guards in a hurry," the biggest one said, and Fiat snorted derisively. These were probably a security detail for a merchant’s trading interests in Scarborough, grown far too used to throwing their weight around. He had no wish to help them, nor gain the ill-will of whatever lecherous lupine they sought. He turned his back on them.

“Hello Miss Swan I thought it would be nice for a visit."

The words drifted out of a heat-shimmer in the night air, moments before Kitsuni the red fox appeared, in all his preternatural glory. "Hey Miss Swan was guns shot here I smell gunpowder like from a pistol,” the fox said, his words running together. “Noooo..........two pistols." Kitsuni began to sniff the air, closing in on the rain-barrels as he refined his perception of the scent of gunpowder. A wolf-gray arm shot suddenly shot out from behind the barrels and pulled the fox in. There followed the sound of whispered voices.

Fiat was slightly mystified. He didn’t know what a pistol was, and neither did the guard by the look on their faces; but more importantly none of them could conceive of how pulling Kitsuni down would help conceal the wolf’s position. “Rapist he may not be, but buffoon he certainly is,” one of the guards muttered, and Fiat marveled at his vocabulary.

The whispers stopped to be replaced by Kitsuni’s moans and other sounds of far more disgusting ilk, as the red fox became something out of nightmare to face down the guards. Fiat employed the better part of valor – discretion. He vanished, slipping easily away to the same alley that had sheltered him before. The rough log building was no obstacle to him; an easy flap of his wings, a wind that sprang from nowhere, a hand on the edge of the roof, a short run, a wing-slowed descent, and he flowed over the building. Standing in the opposite alley he beckoned Emeline to him. He didn’t trust the wolf any farther than he throw him, and the fox turned out to be a berserker. Fiat considered him of a lower order – Dragons were not known to lose control like that.
Know thy wolf, and unto thine own wolf be true.

If all the world is a stage, I want better lighting.

Characters

DevilMako
Duke
Duke

Post by DevilMako »

After the bout Silver bowed to the dead guards and smiled. "Well lads I would say have a wonderful day but it seems that you will have a wonderful sleep instead. I did not molest his wife she threw herself to me. I would not blame the girl after all I am rather dashing. But as of now you are all rather dead. And I do appreciate ever so much you offering me your money purses."

kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 »

Kitsuni rubs his head. "OW my head urts he swallows a yellowish capsule and his eys narrowed and he was more calm than a chicken hearing the slaughter machine broke down. "Thats better" he said looking over at Fiat and making onother two chair pop up. He make a little wave of water carry Emeline and Fiat join them and he pulled out a huge collection of wine. "Make your choice and drink and I am sorry about that little incident of me going crazt". "I can't stand when others threaten to hurt my friends". He took a sip of wine curling his face. "Whoa thats strong".

Flickerfinger
Marquis
Marquis
Species: Taur

Post by Flickerfinger »

((OOC: Do us a favor, guys: wait for Puffin to post before you go any further with this.))
Know thy wolf, and unto thine own wolf be true.

If all the world is a stage, I want better lighting.

Characters

Puffin
Thief
Thief

Post by Puffin »

(Sorry everyone, this response was well overdue!)

The events following were nothing but a blur to Emmy, and served only to confuse and tire her even more. Loud shouts; the arrival of guards; the return of the curious red fox; and all through the miscellany of the affair, the Swan girl just stood there, her eyes trained on the unfolding scene, unable to make much sense of it. It was not until she heard Fiat's quiet beckoning that she was able to move, with a swift leap and a few flaps of her stubby wings, over the adjoining building and into the concealing alley.

"Good gracious!" she sang distressedly, once out of view of the guards and others. She then took a moment to tend to herself, smoothing down her ruffled feathers, fixing the skirt of her dress, and replacing her white curls of hair so that they fell in a perfect frame around her face once more. "What just happened?" she turned her eyes toward Fiat. She guessed, by the look on his face, that he was just as puzzled as her. "Never have I met such strange goings-on as I have tonight," she continued, speaking mostly for her own benefit. "I wasn't aware that this town had such...strange inhabitants."

kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 »

(Hey is ok if Kitsuni is replaced by slimtart guys Kitsuni is dead and Slimtart was reborn from him or should i keep using Kitsuni your choice.)

Puffin
Thief
Thief

Post by Puffin »

(Whichever you prefer; I don't think it really matters.) :)
[size=59][img]http://i35.tinypic.com/j9m5c0.gif[/img]
Image by BecHund[/size]

[size=84][url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=2978]Emeline's Profile[/url] - [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=49874]Sopia's Profile[/url] - [url=http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=60316]Byz's Profile[/url][/size]

kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 »

(ok I will use Slimtart ill wait for someone to post then reply)