The Frozen Peak and the Lost Cave of the Forgotten

This is where all of the medieval Territory role-plays are archived.
Regret
Outlaw
Outlaw
Species: Canine

Re: The Frozen Peak and the Lost Cave of the Forgotten

Post by Regret »

AHHHH sorry everyone my computer crashed and I have been trying to find this site. Man I think I might have to restart this story but I'm going to see it the other people are still going to continue.
The word of Tobuscus is now Law... Boop!

Thou shall access Youtube and clickith the search bar.

Then thou shall typeith within the search bar the search term Tobuscus.

After thou has typeithed within the search bar the search term Tobuscus thou shall pressith thy enter button.

Thou shall not pressith thy enter button before the search term Tobuscus has been typeithed within the search bar but pressithed only after Tobuscus thy search term has been typeithed within thy search bar.

Capiche ?

Sponsor

Regret
Outlaw
Outlaw
Species: Canine

Re: The Frozen Peak and the Lost Cave of the Forgotten

Post by Regret »

Regret looked up and gazed at the unusual sight of an arctic fox being dragged by a snow hare."Um hello, I take it that you two are stuck in this snow storm as well. I can't turn down company, so the more the merrier as they say." Regret stood up and moved over to make room for the newcomers.
The word of Tobuscus is now Law... Boop!

Thou shall access Youtube and clickith the search bar.

Then thou shall typeith within the search bar the search term Tobuscus.

After thou has typeithed within the search bar the search term Tobuscus thou shall pressith thy enter button.

Thou shall not pressith thy enter button before the search term Tobuscus has been typeithed within the search bar but pressithed only after Tobuscus thy search term has been typeithed within thy search bar.

Capiche ?