Under The Cork Tree

This is where all of the medieval Territory role-plays are archived.
LittleWing
Marquis
Marquis

Re: Under The Cork Tree

Post by LittleWing »

When the kitsune jumped down, Nyx stumbled backward a few feet, squeaking twice.
If one were looking over to the left, they would have seen Philip peek out the window.

"Uh..." She flapped her wings, a black feather falling out of one, then floating to the ground.

"This game..."

She set up the colored stones in a line:

a red one closest, an orange one about 10 feet behind it, a yellow 10 feet behind the orange, then a green 10 feet behind that, then lastly a blue 10 feet behind the green.

She backed up so she was about 20 feet from the red one and she set down a stick.

"Youre not allowed to cross this line!" she said, pointing at the stick.
"And you have to roll them! and touch the color that you have"

She demonstrated by rolling a red rock that she had in her hand. Her throw was a little bit hard, the rock bounced several feet to the right, missing the red rock all together.

"See? didnt get any points, because I didnt touch the red one. They have to match."

It was a lot like a color coordinated bowling.
^ click for characters

Sponsor

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

Skylar nodded, "So if my color were blue, I would have to hit the blue rock?" heh, well at least she didn't become overly scared when she saw me. the feral kitsune smiled then looked at the rocks in front of him. Let's see, this ground doesn't appear to be rugged.... but that very deceptive, also where the rocks are placed is another factor... Skylar wiggled his tails, then looked around having forgot to mind who saw him. Skylar flinched but didn't run when he saw that the minotaur peeking out. Well, there goes that secret... Skylar picked up a blue rock with one of his tails smiling, "so are you going first or was that your turn?" as the feral fox got behind the stick a sly grin on his face.
"Let's light them on fire some morrrre."
Group of ninja burst into flames...again

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

Image I, insert name DESTROYED Feila *Evil laughter*

My Characters

LittleWing
Marquis
Marquis

Post by LittleWing »

Nyx nodded.
"Yep. YOu have to get it as close to the blue rock as possible. But if you hit the rock and it bounces off, you dont get any points!"
She then went and picked up a green rock, then sat down in the grass.
"Its your turn now."

She watched the fox as he picked up the rock with his tail, then curiously asked "Where did your other legs go?"
^ click for characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

Skylar was about to roll the rock when Nyx asked her question and snorts, making the tail holding the rock to over shoot the target, "hmm... How do you know it I have other legs?" Oh, boy... first my secret is revealed. then I find that the minotaur father is watching me... then she asks where my other legs went... this day is getting better and better.

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

LittleWing
Marquis
Marquis

Post by LittleWing »

"Only one point for that one..."
She shook her head and stood, grasping the green rock in her claws. She tossed it, but being rather weak, she only managed to throw it to the yellow rock. It rolling a little bit then stopped short. Only one point for her, too.

"The legs you used before. Standing."
^ click for characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

Skylar picks up the orange rock, "hmm... I'm standing on them still." He rolled lightly and hit the orange rock. Heh, I know what she's meaning... but... I just hope I don't have to explain it... Skylar said looking straight forward, "hmm... well, actually... I change my shape a little bit."

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

LittleWing
Marquis
Marquis

Post by LittleWing »

She forrowed her brow, somewhat confused.
"No, no.. your other legs... the tall ones... like these." The sentence was punctuated by the stomping of her feet.

"You got the points for that one!" She said, refering to the orange rock.
She tossed a yellow one, and narrowly missed. Despite the fact that she wasn't very good at this game, she still liked it.

"Oooooh. okay. That makes sense now... I think..."
^ click for characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

Skylar picked up the next rock and rolled it. "Well, I hope you having fun Nyx... because I am... usually furs seem to run from me when they see this form... I think they think I'm a daemon or something." heh, I keep talking and talking... but it's good to have someone to talk to... as a tear forms in skylar's eye.

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

LittleWing
Marquis
Marquis

Post by LittleWing »

"This is fun!" She said, agreeing with the kitsune.
"Oh..." there was a bit of disappointment in her voice. "Yeah. I know what that is like."
People weren't always the friendliest to her, considering her dark, blackish-purple skin, the beak, the talons. Of course, her occasionally inability to control her powers, since she didn't have anyone to teach her.
On top of that, her father was often viewed as a monster. More often than not, horrible tales and rumors were spread about the two.
Unthinkable things, considering the not-so-prestine track record of minotaurs, and their shameful history with women and the things they did to them.
Nyx was regularly ridiculed for such things.
^ click for characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

What do I feel around her.... Nyx... my curse doesn't usually last this long... hmm... Skylar's tails twitch, "do you have power... something that makes things happen that can't be explained?" The kitsune looked at Nyx laying down next to her. hmm... it's like I'm compelled to stay by her for some reason...

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

LittleWing
Marquis
Marquis

Post by LittleWing »

The red rock she threw landed nowhere near her target.
After it hit the ground, she shrugged.
"I guess so," she said not really thinking too much about the situation. There was several different things that she could do, but she never really learned how. To her, she didn't find a need to. Perhaps she was too young to understand.
^ click for characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

Just then the feral kitsune's eyes glowed and the next rock began flying in the air toward the kitsune. When the rock was above him, the kitsune blinked and the rock bonked in on the head. "ow" he said shake his head. Shoot... I'm losing control of the powers within... and that's NOT good... Pull yourself together man. I just hope everything goes back to normal... while as normal as a kitsune can get with curse...

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

LittleWing
Marquis
Marquis

Post by LittleWing »

Nyx watched the stone fly and crack Skylar on the head.
She repeated "ow" after he said it. As it did look like it hurt.
"Maybe you need more practice, too..." she said, picking up the rock and setting it aside
^ click for characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

Skylar giggled a little, "yea, maybe I should... but first..." he picks up the rock with one tail and rolls the rock. "you seemed to like my tails before... would you like to play with my tail?" he asked while looking at the reaction to the question as his tail moved slightly in front of Nyx.

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

LittleWing
Marquis
Marquis

Post by LittleWing »

"Yeah, they're fun. Different than mine, too...and dad doesn't have a tail. Even if he did, his fur is different..."
She was more or less hypnotized by the tails. They were so interesting to her. She grasped on in her claws and pet it, gently touching the white fur. Sure, there were foxes and cats and dogs at school, but they usually only had one tail. They also got mad when she pulled on them.
Before long she was twisting parts of the fur into tiny braids.
^ click for characters