Under The Cork Tree

This is where all of the medieval Territory role-plays are archived.
darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Re: Under The Cork Tree

Post by darkkitsune »

Skylar giggles softly as the other tail twitches and then tries to tickle Nyx. Then Skylar heard a sound quietly looking around as the tickling tail moves away from Nyx and his body tenses up. I hope no one is hunting me here... I defend these kind furs even if I have to expend some magic to take control of this form and become more able to fight... I just hope for Nyx's sake that it doesn't have to come to that. Skylar's ears move around on his head trying to detect where the sound had come from and if there were any other sounds, trying not to disturb Nyx too much.
"Let's light them on fire some morrrre."
Group of ninja burst into flames...again

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

Image I, insert name DESTROYED Feila *Evil laughter*

My Characters

Sponsor

LittleWing
Marquis
Marquis

Post by LittleWing »

The little bird was enjoying this. She was being gentle, petting the white fur.
Occasionally Philip would glance out the window, just out of habit. God knows what kind of trouble a child can get into when their parent's back is turned.

She layed down on her stomach, wings folding up behind her, not so gracefully. The feathers often got stuck and wedged together. It took a few tries before she could get the to lay flat, but finally, they did.
Within a moment or two, her eyes were closed, she sighed, breathing in the smell of the grass that her face was buried in.
^ click for characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

Skylar relaxed a little, not finding where the sound was coming from. He smiled, his eyes glowed once more but this time he was in control and summoned some tiny foxes that play with the rocks that were still in the grass. Skylar lays next to Nyx and pets her with his tails and giggles softly. He's ears were the only thing that betrayed him that he was still scanning the area for sounds.

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

LittleWing
Marquis
Marquis

Post by LittleWing »

Nyx had a fondness of their current location. In comparison to the harsh political conflicts of her old village, this place was both peaceful and comfortable. No more fires of hate and destruction. Only ones to cook food and celebrate around. No more fighting and killing. No more screams of fear and pain. The most threatening sound around was the breeze blowing through the boughs of the trees, and even that was calming. A child of her age shouldn't have to feel threatened, and she was glad that there was finally a peaceful home for her.
On top of that, she was pleased with her new companion. It was nice to not be ostracized, but instead welcomed.

She leaned up, tilting her head to the side so she could watch the newly summoned foxes. What interesting magic, Skylar had!

Every once in the while, the curtains of the house would rustle and two dark, protective eyes would peer through the window to check upon the two. This grew further and further apart, as the minotaur began to relax, feeling no threat from the kitsune anymore.
^ click for characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

"So what would like to do now, Nyx?" He asked nuzzling her gently. Skylar grinned as his tails wiggled happily. Then he hear the sound again. The little summoned foxes growl softly and abandon the game they were playing. They surround Nyx and Skylar protectively.

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

LittleWing
Marquis
Marquis

Post by LittleWing »

"Hm?" She looked lazily over to him and smiled. The air was cooling as the evening approached.
"Oh, I don't know," she said, rolling into her back. She squawked momentarily as her wings were pinned uncomfortably against the ground. A few seconds or readjusting and all was right again.
"Anything is fine."

Her brow furrowed as the foxes became defensive.
"What are they doing?"
^ click for characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

Skylar looked at the foxes, "I think they sense danger... but don't know what. hmm... I think that you should get back inside, nyx. If you would please?" The white feral kitsune looked at the bird pleading that she would not ask questions and do what he asked. I had hoped that they won't have found me here. at least for a couple days. I really like these furs, I don't want to hurt anyone... but that might not be avoidable for long... Skylar sighed and prepared for what could happen with a mob of furs coming for him.

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

LittleWing
Marquis
Marquis

Post by LittleWing »

Danger?
Her wings fluttered.
"okay."
Obediently, she stood, then turned to the fox.
"Aren't you coming?"
^ click for characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

Skylar shook his head, "No. these people only want me... I think. So I'll give them what they want."

The summoned foxes around Skylar and Nyx nod, "come on, deary. The mob are about the get to the clearing." one of the foxes herd the young bird gently toward the house, "Now don't worry about that one, He can take care of his self and besides he has my brothers and sisters with him. They won't let those furs to hurt him."

As the summoned fox got Nyx to her house, there appeared at the edge of the clearing a mob of furs. Skylar shifts to his furry form, the fox with two tails and a sword on his back. He sighed, "What do you want?"

"We want you, demon and your little helpers too." the leader, a big fox hound said.

"Well, then I won't resist..." Skylar stated.

"heh, So that you can escape? I don't think so... I kill you now. here. Get him." the mob of furs come and flood the clearing. Skylar fought hard but goes down and his summoned friends help but they were all overwhelmed. The leader laughed, "Any last words, Demon?" as he smiled.

"Yeah, I'm NOT a demon, Idiot." Skylar said growling.

"heh, whatever demon." and the hound lifted his blade to kill Skylar.

(heh, If you want to correct anything in this post just pm me ok, Wing?)

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

LittleWing
Marquis
Marquis

Post by LittleWing »

This brought great concern to Nyx. In fact, she resisted quite a bit on her way back into the house.
A few loud squawks pierced the air as she flapped about, beginning to panic.
Eventually she was ushered into the house, where Philip had already opened the door.
The fact that he was unsettled was clearly written over his face, his wide, lack eyes glancing around the yard.
The little fox on the ground seemed very distant, as it stood 8 feet shorter than he.

"What's going on?" he asked, his voice showed concern.

Suddenly there was a mob in his yard; he began seeing red.

It would be a matter of seconds before he lost control and flattened the intruders.
^ click for characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

The hound was about to swing when he heard screams of pain from his followers from the direction of the house. Shoot, I didn't want any witnesses. I was going to kill the bird too... but now I have to deal with this monstrosity? "I'll kill you later demon." The hound said with a sneer as the mob retreated from the area.

Skylar was bleeding badly. The summoned foxes that were still there, went over to Skylar who has now reverted back to his previous form with the blade on his back reappearing. The foxes lick at the wounds, as the white kistune breathed. He's eyes were closed and laying on the ground, blood pooling underneath him.

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

LittleWing
Marquis
Marquis

Post by LittleWing »

Nyx knew to stay inside; her dad would not let her out of the house. Philip had charged his way through the back of furs, goring and trampling many of them.
He had made it down the hill and approached Skylar. Clearly the fox was badly wounded.
Carefully, in order not to hurt him, Philip picked up the kitsune gently and began carrying him back up to the house.

"Nyx, go to your room," he commanded, before he made it inside. The last thing that she needed was to see her friend bloodied and wounded.
The table was the largest surface in the nearest room, so Philip cleared it and set the injured fur on the top.
^ click for characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

The summoned foxes that were still summoned entered the house and one went to Nyx so she wouldn't be lonely. The others went over to the wounded kitsune, "C-can you help him, sir?" one of the foxes said. The other foxes pleaded with their eyes, "We... We will do anything to keep him alive, even serve you, sir." One of them said softly. They all licked at the kitsune's wounds, with tears in their eyes.

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

LittleWing
Marquis
Marquis

Post by LittleWing »

"I-.." he started, glancing around to the foxes.
Minotaurs were not made for healing. Nor were creatures like Nyx. Usually, in fact, they were bringers of quite the opposite.

"I will try..." he finally said.

Despite his lack of natural ability, his time on the battle field gave him enough experience to somewhat treat battle wounds. At least on himself. How different could a fox be?

As quickly as he could, he used alcohol and water to clean the wounds. He knew it would hurt, but it was needed. He gently bound the wounds after putting healing ointments on them. That wass really all he could do. He did not know magic of any sort.
^ click for characters