The Hill of the Wind (Open)

This is where all of the medieval Territory role-plays are archived.
Rei
Assassin
Assassin

Re: The Hill of the Wind (Open)

Post by Rei »

[sorry you are right. I miss readed your text it is totaly true. Sorry Triss if I brang you in my mistake. I will edit and rewrote my part.

My part as been rewrote, to follows a proper RP. I apologize again about that misreading.]

Sponsor

Kael
God
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael »

[I just wanted to clear up the confusion that was there.]
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Rien
Thief
Thief

Post by Rien »

Duni shook his head as the dragon-kind spoke. He had no sympathy for one such, and could only agree with the hermit who spoke wisely. If he had come speaking wisdom, then perhaps he had come to the right place to find such aid. "Spirits do things for reasons not easily understood by mortal kind. Such spirits may not be leading you to atonement, but only to that which entertains and pleases them. I've heard of you, but forgive me if I do not pity you. Your tribe had caused nothing but harm among my kind, and my tribe has lost too many children this year for me to spare energy on your loss."

The beaked one cradled the cup of water from the mage between his clawed wing joints, the extra flexibility of the limbs allowing him some limited dexterity. "That is part of the reason why I am here." He gave a slight nod to the hermit. "My quest is two-fold. First is to look for a safe land for my tribe to move to, away from the lands of the Red Dragon Tribe. We are not warlike, and our numbers are not great enough even to defend our own against their advancement. We would rather leave then risk further death in our families. Second, but of greater importance, I am seeking a cure. Many children in this past year have sickened and many have died. Not I or any other shaman or medicine woman I have spoken with has been able to cure them, and even aid dearly bought from powerful spirits has no long term affect. I had heard you were wise and hoped you might know something... anything that could help."

Rei
Assassin
Assassin

Post by Rei »

Shaka listen to the the other shaman. Nothing in what he said was against what he want. In fact there goal could be linked at some point Shaka need to meet the for spirit and that shaman need to find a cure. Though he has no time for that search since he needs to exile his people elsewhere, before it is too late.

Shaka decided to wait. He could not bring his problem in front of someone that could be dangerous as that reject for the dragontribe. So he decide to stay mute for the time being. As much as he is concerned, until he could judge the act that is his crime, he will not let that man know of something as important to give him even the idea to search for the spirit himself.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

[sry, distracted then forgot this thing, will post in a tiny bit...]
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

Jarmakla sighed. "I fear this may be why I come here too. I have a felling the Red Dragon tribe may just be in trouble. Or some other such thing. The spirits do care for those who respect them, such as you, and for those who embody their talents. The Red Dragon tribe was originally tasked with defending their land from intruding foreigners, but they have lost their way, I fear. I did too, for the time I was among them." He remembered the time he had led a raid on a neighboring tribe. Then he had thought it was their right to take from those weaker than them. Now he knows that they cannot sustain their current trajectory. They were going to be wiped out, and there was little the outcast ex-chief could do.

Triss
Spy
Spy

Post by Triss »

"Some parts of the land itself can be poisonous young shaman, in these places the ground doesn't want for our presence and the poison works slow. I cannot know for sure that this is what's happening on so little." Ears flicking as he looks to the dragon, Kami furrows his brow, "Indeed? I respect their wisdom but also seek to understand the world around me instead of taking it in blindness and faith for the spirits and forms that shape this world in all of their power are not all at peace with one another. Any who trust them self entirely to any spirit no matter for how long may find it's guidance to be a powerful deception."