Calling All Fighters [open,strong characters recommended]

This is where all of the medieval Kahun role-plays are archived.
AmeVulpes
Duke
Duke
Species: undecided

Calling All Fighters [open,strong characters recommended]

Post by AmeVulpes »

Posters had been in every country for weeks,and the event had finally come.The four fighters stood and waited the challenge of anyone who dared fight them.

First,there was Teddy,a shapeshifting fox.(master of shifting. uses lightning and water,as well as earth. cannot shift if submerged or under ground.)

Second,you have Zoeroth,the snake-velociraptor hybrid.(5'4,10lbs. wears steel armor,uses fire and earth,and has the ability to inject a venom cocktail)

Third comes Thema,the black and white multi-elemental dog.(5'4,~120 lbs. uses all elements.((semi-overpowered.)))

And finally you have Novus,the spellcaster void dragon with four swords.(7'4",unknown weight.uses ancient magic and runes)

(choose your opponent and name your attack.)
Oh hey guys.

My sig's kinda naked, lol. Sorry.

Sponsor

Erebus
Peasant
Peasant
Species: Arctic Fox

Re: Calling All Fighters [open,strong characters recommended

Post by Erebus »

I choose teddy!
I've got Erebus, the shadow mage. (Heigth: 6.2, uses ancient magic called shade magic.)
His bio is in my signature.

AmeVulpes
Duke
Duke

Post by AmeVulpes »

( http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5717 )
Teddy stands up and stretches "been dying for a battle!"

she draws her sword,which has runes of every element embedded(its only weakness is that shifts from one element to the next VERY slowly.)

She solidifies her fur into dragon scales."your move."
Oh hey guys.

Erebus
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Erebus »

[OOC: The setting of this battle is: An empty street, lots of buildings and alleys here and there, wide space. Pretty hot climate, middle of the day.]

"You been dying, eh? Hehehe."

Erebus chucked as his opponent as he drew his own sword as well. Erebus's sclera turned from white to a pitch black indicating the activation of his magic. His silver blade also turned pitch black as he slowly unsheathed it. Erebus carefully eyes his now scale covered opponent before finally giving her a smile.

"This is going to be a fun one. I'll let you have the first move."

Before he finished his sentence, his shadow began casting its self in front of,it wasn't long until it completely de attached from his body. It looked like a black blob on the ground moving on its own.

AmeVulpes
Duke
Duke

Post by AmeVulpes »

Teddy could not help but notice the strange shadow. she activated her light rune,and shot a bolt of solid-state light at it.[low strength,not fully activated yet.]She took a few steps back and drew a dagger,activating it instantly. fire wrapped itself around the blade. For her fist attack against Erebus himself she used a bolt of electricity.
Oh hey guys.

Erebus
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Erebus »

"Damn, she can use light magic."

The Arctic fox thought as he knew this was going to be a problem considering the nature of his magic. His thoughts however where interrupted by a bolt of lighting flying towards him. Erebus countered by launching a bolt of pure dark energy from the palm of his left hand. As the two bolt collided mild explosion was created.

"Good, but not enough. Come forth, Doppelman."

The shadow blob which now had a hole on the middle expanded as a black silhouette began to rise from it. This was non other than Erebus's own shadow, a being he was able to summon using his shade magic. Of course due to being hit with that light bold directly it was weaker than its regular form, this could be fixed however by having it return to its owners body. Without wasting any time the Doppelman swang one of its arms towards Teddy with far greater strength than Erebus possessed, attempting to knock her down.

Meanwhile, Erebus, stood there and observed, ready to strike when he had the chance.

AmeVulpes
Duke
Duke

Post by AmeVulpes »

Teddy gets hit in the right side,flying off to the left. as she left her feet she lashed out at him with the now-fully-activated light sword. she landed on her feet,though slightly off-balance and activated a different rune. Attack. the blade started to fade out of light activation.to avoid the doppleman she continued to move the ground under her feet.
Oh hey guys.

Erebus
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Erebus »

A malicious grin stretched across Erebus's face as the Doppleman's attack hit.
However, that was hardly enough to put his opponent down, he didn't expect anything less.

It was time for the Arctic fox to display his own power, however. Erebus violently slashed the air in front of him with his sword, sending 3 black shock wave like projectiles towards Teddy. This alone would have been a powerful attack, but Erebus also commanded the Doppleman to pursuit Teddy.