This Is Not How I Pictured It OR How I Learned to Love Sand

This is where all of the medieval Kahun role-plays are archived.
FreedomFighter
Thief
Thief
Species: Chocobo

Re: This Is Not How I Pictured It OR How I Learned to Love S

Post by FreedomFighter »

When Tam next woke up she wondered how and why she had acquired a bedmate, for all of the ten seconds it took her to remember where she was and with whom. "Nightflower," she growled to herself as she looked down at the clinging dragoness. Very few furs would dare to snuggle up to Tam, considering the size of her sword and her temperament, but Nightflower had latched onto her like a lost child. Tam sighed heavily and let her sleep on.

The dream had all but scrubbed itself from her mind, but she was aware of a lingering presence that made her prick her ears. There was no one nearby besides Nightflower, but she still felt as though someone she did not know was close.

It was almost nightfall, judging by Tam's internal clock, and her stomach was beginning to make unhappy burbling noises. Food was first on the agenda, whenever Nightflower decided to wake up and let her go. Normally Tam would be severely upset about the position she had found herself in, but in the day or two she had known Nightflower she had begun to expect that any night's sleep would end with her in some kind of compromising position. Tam heaved another sigh and looked at the ceiling. Her stomach hiccuped.
Characters... You know you're curious...
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6639

Sponsor

Brimstone
Assassin
Assassin

Post by Brimstone »

Nightflower opened her eyes and giggled at there position "Hey there, I didn't know you liked holding me so much" She giggled, nuzzling the fox. "I didn't think you could get so cuddly in your sleep" She said, hearing her stomach growl "It also sounds like your hungry. Would you like to go out and grab something to eat?" She asked "Or I could go and get both of us something to eat, or we can just eat what we have available to us... Which are my provisions. I don't think your too keen on that" She said slowly getting up.

FreedomFighter
Thief
Thief
Species: Chocobo

Post by FreedomFighter »

"Hey," Tam deadpanned. "You groped me in my sleep. I was just nice enough to let you stay that way so I didn't wake you up." She snorted and twitched when Nightflower nuzzled her. "Gah! Personal space!" She found herself fighting down the urge to chuckle as she scrambled away from her companion, her headfur jutting awkwardly. She spat into her paw and smoothed it down as best she could. "No thank you," she snarled to the jerky idea. "Not again. I'm going to go find something that's actually edible..." She tugged on her breeches and her tunic and went to find the kitchen.

The young fur who was usually at the desk was pressed up against their door, listening intently, flushed to his ears. Two women... in bed together... His adolescent hormones revved so hard he didn't scramble away in time to avoid Tam as she stepped out. He went white with terror. "Oh, oh, I-- I was just-- I'll bring you something to eat--!" He disappeared down the hall in a panic.

Tam looked back at Nightflower. "He was listening at the door, the little pervert."
Characters... You know you're curious...
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6639