Lost, Again... [Open]

This is where all of the medieval Domus role-plays are archived.
Kael
God
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Re: Lost, Again... [Open]

Post by Kael »

"Yep, we must deliberately provoke them." En was already thinking of how. Easiest would be a song that gave an impression of vulnerability. Another would be a caravan illusion. Most difficult would be a direct calling.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Sponsor

TravellingMerchant
Baron
Baron
Species: Red Fox

Post by TravellingMerchant »

Riane came out and placed the food En ordered on the table in front of him. She smiled and went back to her place behind the bar. The meat pie was freshly made and still a little hot.

Lurani nodded. "It wouldn't hurt to at least see if the leader really does have the flute. Whether he does or he doesn't, we can't risk that he does. And if they were the bandits at that strange house, we'd have seen the bandit with the flute, but we didn't." She pointed out. The snow leopardess had heard the tale from Noémi, and it didn't sound like it was an item that should be in the hands of ruffians.
My characters:
Valica Starclaw
Lurani Frostfur
Crusil Lakepaw
Aidan Firefang

My character Valica dreams of making a journal about all kinds of adventures she's had. Her journal entries are in the blog section. Go ahead and read!

zen_dharia
Baron
Baron

Post by zen_dharia »

"I guess it's settled, then." Dharia said, taking a seat at the bar,"We investigate those bandits and if we don't find the Emerald Flute with them, we head north. My ship is in Rennes, however, so we'd have to get there before we can set sail. I think my ship can hold us all if nobody else has one."

It'd be a tight squeeze, but the small ship would be able to carry them all, as well as supplies.

"Would you mind if I cooked my own breakfast, Riane? I'll clean up when I'm done, of course." Noémi asked. She had in mind an old favorite of hers that her adoptive mother used to make all the time. It was a mash up of eggs, meat, and vegetables with a few spices mixed in.

TravellingMerchant
Baron
Baron

"Of course. I don't mind." Riane smiled, letting into the kitchen. It was pretty big, with plenty of cooking utensils and food in the fridge.

Lurani shrugged. "I don't have a ship, so I'll settle for your ship, Dharia." She was pretty excited to be preparing for her first real adventure. The snow leopardess hoped she could keep up with the others.
My characters:
Valica Starclaw
Lurani Frostfur
Crusil Lakepaw
Aidan Firefang

My character Valica dreams of making a journal about all kinds of adventures she's had. Her journal entries are in the blog section. Go ahead and read!

zen_dharia
Baron
Baron

Post by zen_dharia »

Noémi happily took to the kitchen with haste and began throwing together a slew of ingredients in a pan over the stove. She mindlessly hummed the same lullaby that had snapped her out of her possession in the previous battle. The sight of her cooking didn't exactly seem to fit her look and usual boyish attitude. Her tail swayed playfully as she sautéed the makings of her favorite childhood meal, filling the room with its aroma. Noémi's stomach growled and contorted at the mere smell of it.

"Would anyone else like some?" she asked, already having used enough ingredients for two, maybe three servings.

TravellingMerchant
Baron
Baron

"Ooh, me!" Lurani chimed. The smell had made her very hungry. She tried hard not to drool. The snow leopardess hadn't eaten in a while, and that fight had only made her hungrier. She'd been watching Noémi cook, and it surprised her a little. The vixen didn't seem like the cooking type to her. Walking up, Lurani nuzzled Noémi softly as she cooked. She snuggled her, trying not to get in the way too much. Lurani's stomach growled loudly and she chuckled embarrassedly.
My characters:
Valica Starclaw
Lurani Frostfur
Crusil Lakepaw
Aidan Firefang

zen_dharia
Baron
Baron

Post by zen_dharia »

"Would you like some, mon cheri?" Noémi asked with a smile. She was moving quickly to cook the dish just right, but wasn't impaired by Lurani. She had great experience crafting this particular meal, and did it with the utmost grace and finesse.

"You're welcome to join us as well, if you wish, Riane." said Dharia "It'd be most understandable if you'd rather stay here and tend the inn, of course." His voice was warm and friendly. It seemed as though he was already prepared for the voyage and standing at the stern of his ship as he spoke. It was the voice of a hearty adventurer and a true friend to all.

TravellingMerchant
Baron
Baron

"Yes, please." Lurani replied, staring hungrily at the food. She was very impressed by the way the vixen cooked the meal. She cooked too, but not the way that Noémi was.

"Thank you, but I must decline." Riane shook her head. "Zis inn is my 'ome. I want my inn to 'elp many people in need of a place for ze night. Besides, I am not much of an adventurer anyway. Zat sort of thing is of not much interest to me." Riane just didn't like traveling. There was only one place she wanted to be, and that was home. Here, in her cozy little inn. She wouldn't have it any other way.
My characters:
Valica Starclaw
Lurani Frostfur
Crusil Lakepaw
Aidan Firefang

Kael
God
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael »

En nodded. "Aye, we'll take your ship. And maybe after all this is over, we can take that trip to the Territories, all four of us."
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

zen_dharia
Baron
Baron

Post by zen_dharia »

"Sounds like a plan to me." Dharia said with a smile. He then turned back to Riane. "I understand, miss. One who stands strong to their duties accomplishes the most in life."

Noémi finished cooking her dish and set it on some plates. Two were for her and Lurani, but she made a bit extra in case anyone else would've liked some and simply not heard her ask. Even if they didn't partake, she knew it wouldn't go to waste with her and Lurani's hunger. To be honest, Noémi hadn't eaten since the other day, and the battle really took a toll on her. She set the plates down on a table and began do dig in. The cheer in her eyes at first taste of the food could've lit the entire room had it not been daytime already.

TravellingMerchant
Baron
Baron

Lurani sat down at the table and tasted the food. Her ears perked up. "Mmm, delicious!" It was very good, like nothing she'd ever eaten before. The snow leopardess chowed down, savoring every bite. Smiling happily, she finished everything on her plate, and tried to sneak her fork over to Noémi's plate.
My characters:
Valica Starclaw
Lurani Frostfur
Crusil Lakepaw
Aidan Firefang

zen_dharia
Baron
Baron

Post by zen_dharia »

"I see you, Miss Sneaky." Noémi said with a playful smile. She stuck the tines of her fork down through Lurani's, stopping it as she picked up the last bit of potato and popped it in her mouth.

"There's more here if you're still hungry." she said, giggling and nuzzling up under Lurani's cheek. She pointed her fork at the other plate, still full of steaming food. She gave the snow leopardess a quick kiss before sliding half the food onto Lurani's plate, then the other half onto her own.

Dharia was still sitting with Enathari, his head swimming with plans for the upcoming adventure.

"Care for another cup of tea? I'll be making more for myself as well as anyone else who'd wish to try some." he said.

TravellingMerchant
Baron
Baron

Lurani giggled as she was caught. "Thanks for the food, Noémi." She replied. Quickly gobbling up her share of the food, a mischievous idea came to her. The snow leopardess covered Noémi's eyes with one paw as she tried to eat Noémi's share. "Mmm, tasty!" She laughed, making sure not laugh with her mouth full.
My characters:
Valica Starclaw
Lurani Frostfur
Crusil Lakepaw
Aidan Firefang

zen_dharia
Baron
Baron

Post by zen_dharia »

"Lulu!" Noémi said with a giggle. She pushed at Lurani's arm and wriggled free. She attacked again with her fork to stop Lurani's in somewhat of a fencing style.

TravellingMerchant
Baron
Baron

Lurani laughed. "I'm just kidding. I'm full." She told her, withdrawing the fork. "That was a great meal! Where did you learn to cook like that?" She asked. The food was way better than anything the snow leopardess could make, so she figured someone must have taught the vixen tp cook it.
My characters:
Valica Starclaw
Lurani Frostfur
Crusil Lakepaw
Aidan Firefang