A birds hatred ( Open to all)

This is where all of the medieval Yamaha role-plays are archived.
Vamp
Count
Posts: 414
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:26 pm
Species: Owl-Dragon
Location: Rolla Missouri

Post by Vamp » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:57 pm

Nyuni relaxed again as it spoke, but she remained on her gaurd. As Nala grabbed her hammer she relaxed even more and started to calm herself down. This was barely managable, and she was going to have to control herself. She was having difficulty as the urge to fight and the urge to flee combated against each other and against her timid nature. She was utterly unable to move and think clearly for a while untill her instincts let her know the danger was minimal again. She relaxed and bent her knees into her usual crouch and looked scared, confused, meek, shy, and bold all at once. " S.....s.....sorry...... " She managed to stammer. Clearly showing confusion as her most promement emotion at the time. " W.....why....d...d...did....you w...want......t....to....a...attack...m...me....? "

Sponsor
 

Shinji and the Nothing
Rogue
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by Shinji and the Nothing » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:26 pm

''Why did you want to attack me?'' Tiger heard from the avian-feline. Attack her? Why would he do that? He wasn't an attacker. The very thought confused the large tiger greatly. His head tilited again as he then thought up the words to say next.

''I wasn't going to attack you.'' He said, hoping he had picked the right words for the sentence. He blinked. Wasn't she the one who was about to attack him? ''I...(growls) I was trying to say hello.'' He said, the words awkwardly rolling off his tounge. The tiger's tail stopped swishing. He looked back to the one with the hammer. ''She looks like she's gonna attack me...'' He growled, tilting his head once again.
[img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs25/f/2008/165/5/1/Sig_no7_by_Imrooniel.jpg[/img]

Vamp
Count
Posts: 414
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:26 pm
Species: Owl-Dragon
Location: Rolla Missouri

Post by Vamp » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:27 pm

Nyuni tried to take some time to comprehend this. She had never heard of charging and roaring as a way of greeting. She was still mostly in utter shock. " W...w...why...did....you...r...roar....at....at me?...You...s...scared...m...me..." She stated, her stammering slowly starting to go down. " I...am....scared of...f...felines... " she managed to get out. Her body was loosing its tense stance and returning to normal. She had regained her calm just to have it smashed to peices by this huge tiger. " S...sorry.... "

Shinji and the Nothing
Rogue
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by Shinji and the Nothing » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:52 pm

''I was roaring? I meant to say words....'' Tiger said, realizing he must've pronounced it wrong and had made a roar instead of what he had intended. That had always happened to him so far. The tiger was beginning to feel a guilty instead of confused. Once again he had scared somebody. He needed to get some lessons...

He needed a word to help her calm down, to let her know he wasnt meaning what he had done. Thinking he thought more and more before finally getting the word.

''Sorry. My name is Tiger. I'm a guardian.'' He bowed.
[img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs25/f/2008/165/5/1/Sig_no7_by_Imrooniel.jpg[/img]

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest