Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Thieves and Assassins (Open, PM before entering)

This is where all of the medieval Yamaha role-plays are archived.
Healy
Baron

Re: Thieves and Assassins (Open, PM before entering)

Post by Healy » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:00 am

'Since it seemed that the important parts were all discussed, might as well get my shovel.' "Well, if we're going to go looking for our mark today, I'm going to go to my room and get my shovel."

The wolf thought about the job as he climbed the steps. 'Hmm...stealth and theft, but with something that glows and can't be useful while kept hidden. This will be hard since I can't just morph it into a shadow with my body, using transformation magic with magical items is never a good idea.' Cantuo sighed as he opened the door to his room to retrieve his implement.
My Characters:

[url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4679]Cantuo Lotherdwell[/url]

Sponsor

darkkitsune
Duke

Post by darkkitsune » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:07 am

John and Jerard watch Cantuo go. "Hmmm... I hope you know what you're doing Jerard..." John stated but gave shrug and sighed, "It'll be on your head Jerard if it doesn't work."

Jerard nodded, "I understand that... lets just see what he can do then... ok?"

John threw his paws up in the air and walked to the back room, "Alright..."

Sarah hugged Amanes, "yes, you can work with us again after the mission is done... but first let me get rid of these furs that are arguing in her..." and She went off to throw the fighters in question out.
"Let's light them on fire some morrrre."
Group of ninja burst into flames...again

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

Image I, insert name DESTROYED Feila *Evil laughter*

My Characters

Dark Aleanrretyn
Rogue

Post by Dark Aleanrretyn » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:11 pm

Amanes was surprised by the hug Sarah gave her and that reminded her of a picture she had of the family that raised her. She sighed and reached to touch the hilt of her sword, but stopped and looked around the inn.

She walked out of the inn and strolled the city from a bit. She stopped in the shadows to watch the others go about their lives and she sighed silently. She knew that their lives were earier than the one she lived, but she didn't know any other way. She wondered about Cantuo's part in this and why they had given him the item.

Is Cantuo part of this group too? Amanes asked herself

Healy
Baron

Post by Healy » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:19 am

As the wolf climbed back down the steps after a visit to his room, bag on his back and shovel now in paw, he was still confused about how to hide the medallion's glow. For the moment he just shoved it into his jacket pocket with his spell journal. The medallion was on the closer side of the journal though of course. When Cantuo reached the ground floor the only person in the group that was still there was the gentleman who knew a bit too much about him. "Err...where are the others? I thought we were supposed to search today?" Cantuo turned his head from side to side as he looked around. Aside from Jerard, Sarah was the only other fur he recognized left in the room, but she was obviously busy with some unruly customers.
My Characters:

darkkitsune
Duke

Post by darkkitsune » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:04 pm

Jerard nodded to Cantuo, "hey, we are going to start searching but first I need help with some magic, ok?" the kitsune didn't wait for an answer as he grabbed cantuo's paw and pulled him outside, "hmm... Well, lets see..."

Sarah had convinced the unruly customers to stop or be kicked out.

Raliza watched amanes from the shadows.

John was going over what he knew about the mark.
"Let's light them on fire some morrrre."
Group of ninja burst into flames...again

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

Image I, insert name DESTROYED Feila *Evil laughter*

My Characters

Dark Aleanrretyn
Rogue

Post by Dark Aleanrretyn » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:39 am

Amanes walked from the inn slowly and silently through the alleyways and streets not to bother anyone walking around. She saw a lot of furs that seemed to be of the rich kind, but those didn't hold her eyes for long. She started to pick up the pace when she saw a strange fur with a weapon talking to another fur quietly. They both were acting weird and kept glancing around them has if they were afraid that they would get caught at something bad.

Amanes crouched down in the shadows close by to watch them when the one without the weapon pulled something from his pocket and said, "We can't let anything happen to this thing." The weapon fur just nodded and looked around again as if searching for a good place to lay low.

Amanes smirked and thought to herself, That's the one I'm after. He has the item right out in plain sight for now, but I can't get close enough to steal it because I don't have the other pendant.

Healy
Baron

Post by Healy » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:02 pm

"Ah!" Cantuo was caught off-guard and stumbled a bit as Jerard pulled him along. Once they were outside the kitsune stopped and seemed to be in thought.

"Well, I'll help you, but could you please warn me next time you're going to drag me along like that? What if I fell?" The wolf then realized that they were holding paws and just stared at the corner of a building. 'Hmm, others are warm. Wonder why?' Cantuo's attentions were caught up by this thought and a slowly moving train of other, tangentially related thoughts as he waited for Jerard.
My Characters: