Thieves and Assassins (Open, PM before entering)

This is where all of the medieval Yamaha role-plays are archived.
Healy
Baron
Baron
Posts: 264
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 6:29 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Fresno, CA
Contact:

Re: Thieves and Assassins (Open, PM before entering)

Post by Healy »

Cantuo couldn't help but hear the dranther talking to herself as he passed by, so he turned to offer some quick help. "If you need a place to stay, the inn I'm staying at has some vacancies. It belongs to an 'Otomura family', near the tea house at the center of town." The young wolf turns to see observant mothers and their children beginning to jog toward the ruined carts and fallen food, "I need to go now thank you for discount chance!" Cantuo nodded his head slightly to the dranther before running off to the carts himself.

The battle for cheap food was immense. Mothers of every size, shape, and species throwing their weight around to shove everyone else out of their way while being careful not to ruin what fruit remained unspoiled. Children of various families dove in-between squabbling matrons and maids in an attempt to snatch their prizes without harm. Not even these youths were given quarter by any of the females whom had not borne them. Those with claws would scratch, those still with teeth would bite, and the few males were summarily kicked between the legs and trampled beneath the mob as they curled to protect their bodies. Hair was pulled, blood was drawn, insults were hurled, and still the frenzy would not stop until the last of the salvageable fruit was gone.

The black-clad, and now black eyed, wolf lay curled up on the ground with a couple husbands and a matron's son, not moving until he was alone near the carts. When Cantuo was sure that he would not be assualted, he smiled crookedly as he uncurled to reveal the precious prize he had hidden and kept safe against his stomach during the tussle. A small apple was what the wolf had gotten for his trouble, and he was damn proud of it too as he stood up with his prize in his paw. After paying for the piece of fruit, Cantuo started to make his way back to the inn, oblivious to the stares he was receiving as he walked, slow and swaying all the way.

"Bargain fights. Always the same, no matter the country."
My Characters:

[url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4679]Cantuo Lotherdwell[/url]

Sponsor
 

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke
Posts: 1171
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Re: Thieves and Assassins (Open, PM before entering)

Post by darkkitsune »

As Sarah was trying to get out of the fruits. Another shadowy raccoon came right behind the wolf and took the apple that he just purchased and his bag of money. The raccoon disappears into the next alleyway as Sarah looks up in time to see the distraught wolf looking at the alleyway. Well, so much for not being seen by family... Sarah walks over to the wolf that had his things stolen, "Hi, my name is Sarah, What's yours? oh, and about your money, I'll get it back as for the fruit..." Sarah pays for some fruit that didn't fall on the ground, "here, have this... it's for what was stolen." The fruit she paid for was very high quality.
"Let's light them on fire some morrrre."
Group of ninja burst into flames...again

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

Image

Image I, insert name DESTROYED Feila *Evil laughter*

My Characters

Dark Aleanrretyn
Rogue
Rogue
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:36 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Thieves and Assassins (Open, PM before entering)

Post by Dark Aleanrretyn »

Amanes quickly said, "Thank you" to the wolf before he quickly headed off toward the carts. She turned and watched for a bit while thinking of the location she was to go. She sighed and then started walking again toward the center of the city. She had been told to go to the Harvest Rings wherever that was located at. She continued walking for a bit and came to the center of the town. She stopped as she heard some shouting from an alleyway. She peeked into that ally and saw a group of people that looked like wolves arguing over something. She stepped into the alleyway and looked at the group from the shadows.

She whispered, "Leave here." and the group jumped taking off in all directions. She smiled at herself and walked down the alleyway to see a silver item on the ground. She reached down and picked it up studying it closely. It had some kind of engraving on it that looked like it was from a rich person. She knew better than to think that nothing bad would happen if she were to pocket it, but that's what she did. She quickly touched the hilt of her sword again and walked out of the alleyway.

Healy
Baron
Baron
Posts: 264
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 6:29 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Fresno, CA
Contact:

Re: Thieves and Assassins (Open, PM before entering)

Post by Healy »

Cantuo was distraught after having his hard-earned apple and his money purse stolen from him, but then a female raccoon came by and gave him a much better fruit. "Erm...thanks. My name's Cantuo, sorry for the trouble?" The young wolf turned his head and looked at Sarah's face. She seems like she's being genuinely nice, but maybe it's pity. I did just get robbed after having a mob of women beat the crap out of me for a piece of fruit. While thinking about what just happened to him, Cantuo takes his main bag off of his back and places the fruit in an empty smaller bag inside before continuing walking towards the center of town with this new lady friend. Still with a black eye and a stagger, but now with some slight confusion thrown into the mix.
My Characters:

[url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4679]Cantuo Lotherdwell[/url]

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke
Posts: 1171
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Re: Thieves and Assassins (Open, PM before entering)

Post by darkkitsune »

Sarah looks at the wolf, "Oh, I know that I can get your money back... the one who stole it from you is my daughter. There is an Inn called Harvest Rings close to the center of town... You can't miss it. Big building with raccoon rings on it. Tell the girl at the bar that Sarah sent you and that I'll be in after I find a thief. Repeat what I said back to me, so that I can hear that you got my instruction correctly."
"Let's light them on fire some morrrre."
Group of ninja burst into flames...again

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

Image

Image I, insert name DESTROYED Feila *Evil laughter*

My Characters

Dark Aleanrretyn
Rogue
Rogue
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:36 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Thieves and Assassins (Open, PM before entering)

Post by Dark Aleanrretyn »

Amanes looked at the building in front of her and walked to the front of it to see a sign that read 'Harvest Rings Inn' on it. She looked around and walked up to the counter searching the place and the people there. She looked at the fur at the counter and asked, "Do you have any rooms left? I was told to come here."

The girl behind the counter looked at her and asked, "What's your name, miss? How long do you intend to stay?"
Amanes smiled slightly, "My name is Amanes and just for tonight hopefully."

The girl smiled back and handed her a key to a room. Amanes nodded and looked at the key and then turned to see the other people there. She didn't like being in a place with so many people where something could go wrong, but a rich woman caught her attention. She started to walk toward the woman just as a man shouted for that same woman to come and visit with him. The woman went to him quickly as if she was waiting for him to show up. Amanes sighed and decided to go to her room for the night.

Healy
Baron
Baron
Posts: 264
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 6:29 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Fresno, CA
Contact:

Re: Thieves and Assassins (Open, PM before entering)

Post by Healy »

Cantuo nodded, "Ah, okay then. 'Go to an Inn near the center of town called Harvest Rings. It's a big building with raccoon rings on it. I must tell the girl at the bar that Sarah sent me and you'll be in after you find a thief.' Err...would it be okay to go to another inn to pay up for my stay there and to pick up my shovel after you get my money back? It kinda seems unfair to them if I just up and leave..." The wolf did feel kind of guilty going to another inn while he was staying somewhere else, it just seemed dishonest of him. Even if it turned out that he wasn't going to be given a room there.

((OOC: sorry for the late and kinda bad post))
My Characters:

[url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4679]Cantuo Lotherdwell[/url]

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke
Posts: 1171
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Re: Thieves and Assassins (Open, PM before entering)

Post by darkkitsune »

Sarah nods, "That seems reasonable... but how about I give you the money to pay for stay... and you can stay at the Harvest Rings for as long as you want." Sarah rummages through her pockets, "now where is it... ah, here it is..." and takes out a coin with a raccoon head on one side and HR engraved on the other, she gives it to the wolf, "here if you show this to the person from the other inn. They'll know that you will pay for the bill when you are able. Now I have to leave you... oh and I would keep that out.. it will help you NOT get robbed again." Sarah waves at the wolf and disappears into the shadows of the nearest alleyway.
"Let's light them on fire some morrrre."
Group of ninja burst into flames...again

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

Image

Image I, insert name DESTROYED Feila *Evil laughter*

My Characters

Dark Aleanrretyn
Rogue
Rogue
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:36 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Thieves and Assassins (Open, PM before entering)

Post by Dark Aleanrretyn »

Amanes paced in her room for awhile wondering if her target would show up in the city the next morning. She reached back and pulled her sword off and placed it close to the bed. She walked around looking at everything in the room and then sat down on the bed unsure of what to do. She wasn't use to a room like this or a bed to sleep on in fact; so she sighed and touched her sword hilt again wondering if she should go out again for the night.

She looked around again and then decided that she should try and rest up for tomorrow morning. She looked again at the sword and stood up to check the windows and door to make sure no one could enter without her knowledge. She went back to the bed and laid down to rest, but not going to sleep right away. Her mind back on the raccoons that she had encountered earlier that day and wondered if they were also after her target.

Healy
Baron
Baron
Posts: 264
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 6:29 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Fresno, CA
Contact:

Re: Thieves and Assassins (Open, PM before entering)

Post by Healy »

The young wolf bid farewell to the lady raccoon before going off to the inn he was staying at, making sure to keep the coin she gave him between two of his fingers, the faces readily visible. Having arrived without any more problems, Cantuo showed the innkeeper the coin and explained his circumstances. Surprisingly, the owner was agreeable, proving that the coin had some influence in this town. The black clad wolf then retrieved his shovel and made his way to the inn known as "Harvest Rings". The young wolf showed the coin to the girl at the bar, "Hello, Sarah sent me here, she said she'd be in after she took care of a thief." Cantuo's voice gave away his low confidence in this situation, but he was still gonna follow through with the directions.

((OOC: So sorry that took so long, I was gone far longer than I wanted to be))
My Characters:

[url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4679]Cantuo Lotherdwell[/url]

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke
Posts: 1171
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Re: Thieves and Assassins (Open, PM before entering)

Post by darkkitsune »

Sarah watch the young wolf as he went away to where he slept before. Now there is an interesting wolf... He did feel some what magical though... only a bit... I think... I've got to ask Rif when he gets back for his mission... Well, I better get that girl of mine before she steals from someone else. Sarah bounds off into the same alley way that Raliza went in and disappears into the shadows. Raliza was following Amanes, She lost her mark a couple times. When Amanes went into the alleyway with the fighting furs and saw Amanes deal with the furs, which surprised her so much that all she wanted to do was get away from the sight. Raliza didn't watch where she was going and bumped into her mother. "Raliza?! What did I tell you about watching where you are going?" Before Raliza had time to speak, Sarah relieved Raliza of her loot that she stole from the wolf, then made Raliza go back to Harvest Rings. Sarah followed to make sure that Raliza went, "But mom, I saw that... that fur kill two furs without a thought..." Sarah just glared and Raliza gulped and walked in silence back to Harvest Rings.
"Let's light them on fire some morrrre."
Group of ninja burst into flames...again

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

Image

Image I, insert name DESTROYED Feila *Evil laughter*

My Characters

Dark Aleanrretyn
Rogue
Rogue
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:36 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Thieves and Assassins (Open, PM before entering)

Post by Dark Aleanrretyn »

Amanes lay on her bed for hours still awake with thoughts running through her mind about the raccoons. She glanced at the window and then to her sword finally letting her eyes close. She slept for at least two maybe three hours before waking up and reaching for her sword hilt. She looked around the room and then pulled the item out that she picked up in the alleyway. She noticed a picture and some sort of writing on it, but couldn't read it. She wondered if their would be anyone in the inn that could read it for her. She put it back up and slowly set up looking around the room again feeling like something was amiss in her room. She looked toward the window and noticed that it was opened a bit.

She nodded and said, "Well, now I know what woke me."

Healy
Baron
Baron
Posts: 264
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 6:29 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Fresno, CA
Contact:

Re: Thieves and Assassins (Open, PM before entering)

Post by Healy »

The girl at the bar picked up the odd coin to take a closer look. "Hmm...so she did. We'll prepare a room for you, if you would please wait here." The girl talked to one of the Harvest Rings' other employees for a bit, once making a gesture at Cantuo. The other employee went off somewhere as she came back to the bar and addressed the young wolf. "Please forgive the wait sir, it won't be very long." Cantuo nodded as the girl went back to her other duties.

After a while, a different employee came up to the black-clad wolf and nodded his head. "You're room's ready sir. This way."

"Ah, thank you." Cantuo followed the employee to a simple looking room with a bed, dresser, mirror, and a window. After he stepped inside the employee closed the door on the wolf. "Eh...well...privacy I guess..." Cantuo checked the window out of paranoia and then set down his shovel next to the dresser. After that he took off his bag to set down on the bed next to him as he lay on the sheets. Suspicious day, but not all bad I guess. That melon-ish fruit that Sarah gave me will be good for dinner, so my black eye won't be for nothing.
My Characters:

[url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4679]Cantuo Lotherdwell[/url]

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke
Posts: 1171
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Re: Thieves and Assassins (Open, PM before entering)

Post by darkkitsune »

Raliza and Sarah got back to the Harvest Rings, "Go. To. Your. Room. Young lady." Sarah exclaimed, "But before that you need to give back the money that was stolen from the young wolf..." and Sarah asked the girl where cantuo was rooming at.

"Ma'am, He is roomed at the far room on the second floor."

Sarah nods, "Now, Raliza go and give back the money stolen from the wolf..." Raliza looks sad. "NOW, Raliza." and the young raccoon jumped and rushed up stairs to give the money back. She knocked on the door that the wolf was in.
"Let's light them on fire some morrrre."
Group of ninja burst into flames...again

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

Image

Image I, insert name DESTROYED Feila *Evil laughter*

My Characters

Dark Aleanrretyn
Rogue
Rogue
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:36 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Thieves and Assassins (Open, PM before entering)

Post by Dark Aleanrretyn »

Amanes looked around her room again and quickly grabbed her sword sensing that something was amiss. She went to the window and closed it before heading toward the door and looks back once more at the room. She sighs and then opens the door and walks out heading toward the front desk. She stops and looks around noticing that it was a bit quite for this time of night; there should be talking in the rooms or something.

She walked up to the girl at the front desk, "Excuse me? Is there anyone here that can translate a saying?"
The girl looked up and thought for a bit, "Um...no, not that I know of. Sorry, ma'am."

Amanes spots two men in a corner talking quietly and so she heads toward them seeing that one had a beautiful dagger on his hip. She almost got the dagger, but the man turned and sat down before she could grab it. She quickly turned and walked away and the men thought nothing of it.

Amanes sighed and spoke out loud, "Where can I find someone that can read this thing?" She goes and sits down for a bit and thinks about what she would do and hoping that her target shows up in the morning.

Locked