Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Thieves and Assassins (Open, PM before entering)

This is where all of the medieval Yamaha role-plays are archived.
Healy
Baron

Re: Thieves and Assassins (Open, PM before entering)

Post by Healy » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Cantuo's tail lowered back into its neutral position as he took a few breaths to recover from the surprise. The wolf glanced back and shifted the spell journal further away from the inkstain on the bed before walking up to the older, fox-like gentleman. His ears were still drawn back as he took the kitsune's paw and shook it, looking up apologetically as he spoke, "Well, I'll grant you that. I tend to stop paying attention when I write down something new." The young wolf looked up and down the sharply dressed older gent while their paws were still clasped together, "It may take a bit longer than a mere moment to fully establish friendship, but I won't go out of my way to become enemies with you."

Ugh, he seems likable, but I can't be less than professional unless I have a steady job. Cantuo's frown shifted so that it only turned down the left corner of his mouth as he thought this.
My Characters:

[url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4679]Cantuo Lotherdwell[/url]

Sponsor

darkkitsune
Duke

Post by darkkitsune » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:01 pm

Jerard giggles, "What I really wanted to see is your magic... now that I have, I'll get out of your hair... oh before I go, I'll take that ink stain out." he walks over to the bed with his paw in his tux and with one fluid motion, his paws go over where the ink stain. after the Ink had vanished, as if there wasn't any stain there in the first place. "I'll see you later... actually you might be the person we need on a job... you will need to talk to John about it though Cantuo."

In another part of the Inn, John Coon nods, "yes, the mark should be here, but we can't get where he is exactly because of an item that doesn't allow any stealing or killing of the wearer. What we need to do is to take the item off him and then everything will be fine."
"Let's light them on fire some morrrre."
Group of ninja burst into flames...again

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

Image I, insert name DESTROYED Feila *Evil laughter*

My Characters

Dark Aleanrretyn
Rogue

Post by Dark Aleanrretyn » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:05 pm

Amanes nods to John, "Yes, the item he carries is of a new magic that the others want to learn about. It is unknown what the item is or what all powers it has within it."

Amanes sighs and leans against the wall highly and crosses her arms wondering if she should say more of what she knows of her mark. She looks around and looks at Sarah, "I found an item in that alleyway that your daughter said I killed some fur in by the way, but the writing is the like of which I've never seen before."

Then she pulls the item out and offers it to Sarah, "Maybe you can find someone that can read it?" She bows and then looks around once more, "I think I'll go rest a bit before I start my search for my mark today. Farewell for now." She then walks out heading back to her room.

Healy
Baron

Post by Healy » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:53 am

Cantuo sighed as Presto left his room. I wouldn't have minded the company for a bit longer, even if he was only interested in my magic. Must be the blackeye. Do I look that menacing or in need of rest with it? The wolf shook his head and went over to the dresser mirror to check out his face. Nothing too menacing, just a plain ol' beaten up face, it did make him look a bit tired though.

The black-clad wolf frowned and then headed for the door, but not before pocketing his now-impenetrable square of cloth. Right. That Presto proposed that I may find a job here. I just have to find this....John. I'll just ask the lady at the counter if she knows anyone by that name. As he made his way down the hall, he noticed a familiar face. Ah, it's that lady from earlier who caused the bargain fight. I should wave. Cantuo smiled, nodded, and raised a paw in acknowledgment to Amanes while walking down the hall.
My Characters:

darkkitsune
Duke

Post by darkkitsune » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:30 pm

John glances at the item, the item was a medallion that could be hung around a fur's neck, Th-this item... could it be? magic seems to be pouring out of it in waves... this must be valuable...

Jerard enters the back and notices the medallion, "WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT!!!" He then takes it from Sarah carefully, "This item... this item is very, very powerful. It can negate any magically seals within a ten foot radius, it is very effective on suppressing it's brother medallion, one where nothing can be stolen from the personal who wears it..."

John blinks and then grin mischievously, "hmm... Sarah, I think that we might be able to use this to steal from the mark..."

Jerard shook his head, "Though it is powerful, this item has limited charges and each charge is limited to an hour per charge at most. This item has five charges, so five hours of usefully stealing, hardly worth it..."

John blinked, "Well, that's a raw deal... hmm, can it be charged up once it's finished with the charges?"

Jerard thought for a second, "I think that it can automatically recharge itself... but that would take too long... slow recharge and all..."

Just then there was a knock on the door to the room, John asked, "Yes? What is it?"

A bunny girl opens the door slightly, "Mr. Coon, I have someone that want's to see you, sir."

Jerard grins, "Oh, Cantuo has done like I asked..."

Sarah and John looked at him strangely, "What?!"

Jerard laughs softly, "oh, I told him about this job that you would probably need done, you know the one where he follows the mark that is more then likely already here?"

John visibly jumped startled, then stared at the magician, "How did you...?" John sighs, "heh, I guess Raliza told you, right?" Jerard shook his head to the negative, "Then how did you know?"

The kitsune shrugged, and said, "you really can't hide anything from Raliza...I would recommend that Mr. Lotherdwell be the one to follow the mark... wearing this..." and holds up the medallion, "you might be surprised at what it can do with the right person..."

John nods and starts for the door, taking the item with him, "Alright... if you say so..." and walked out to the bar where the wolf/otter hybid was standing, "Hi, I'm John. You were looking for something."

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

Dark Aleanrretyn
Rogue

Post by Dark Aleanrretyn » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:51 pm

Amanes sees Cantuo and acknowleges him by nodding and waving back as she headed to her room to rest for a bit. When she got there she placed her sword next to the bed and layed down. She thought of the item that she handed over to Sarah's keeping and wonders if that was a good choice for her to make because she didn't trust many.

"What am I thinking?" Amanes asked herself she turned to her side and fell into a light sleep. She dreamt that her mark was in the town already.

Healy
Baron

Post by Healy » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:32 pm

Cantuo was waiting at the bar like the girl told him to while she got John. It wasn't that long before an older raccoon came out to meet him. The wolf stiffened his posture a bit and made the slightest of bows while introducing himself. Usually he'd bow lower when introducing himself to a potential employer, but he'd just look foolish in such a public area of the building. "Yes. My name is Cantuo Lotherdwell, and I'd been told that you might have a job opening?"
My Characters:

darkkitsune
Duke

Post by darkkitsune » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:29 pm

"Yes, umm... I do have a job... how would you like to right a wrong for us, hmm? I'll pay you well..." John smiled as he laid out the job. The job was for Cantuo to locate a rich fur that had an amulet that need to be removed for off the person. The rich fur was a weapons dealer that sold less then low grade weapons and the Yakuza has put a hit on this rich fur but couldn't do anything about this fur until the amulet was removed, "Oh, yes. If you take this job you could work with Jerard if you want..."

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

Dark Aleanrretyn
Rogue

Post by Dark Aleanrretyn » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:28 am

Amanes bolts upright from sensing something unknown to her and grabs her sword. She looks around, but nothing was different from when she had fallen asleep. She stood and picked her weapon up and headed toward the door. She needed to ask Sarah about the mark for she did know that he was a creature unlike most. She quickly heads to find Sarah or John to tell them what she knew and to find out if they had translated that item she had given them.

Healy
Baron

Post by Healy » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:57 am

Cantuo listened to the details of the job he was to perform. Though he did have a problem with stealing, it was easily solved once the mark's profession was explained. 'If he sells shoddy weapons for high prices then he's already stealing, and possibly indirectly responsible for the deaths of his customers...' A corner of hybrid's mouth lifted, 'Though I will get some help, there's still a question.' The wolf nodded as he gave his answer to John. "I'll accept your job, and I would appreciate the help from this Jerard person, but what exactly does this amulet look like?"
My Characters:

darkkitsune
Duke

Post by darkkitsune » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:04 pm

John smiles and nods and motions for Jerard to explain. The kitsune comes out of the back room and started explaining, "The amulet would look like the reverse of this amulet that John was suppose to give you..." John eeps and hands Cantuo a medallion with a Yin symbol on the front, "The other will have the Yang symbol on it... When this Yin medallion gets close to the Yang medallion, they was both will glow... heck if they are within twenty-five meter from each other, they will start to glow. And before you ask, John do you have a fix of where the merchant has done business before?"

John nods, "previously, it was in the market place... because he can't seem to die... I'm sure he would setup there when he is in town... which he should be right now..." Then he noticed Amanes, "Amanes, The writing on the medallion was inscription that I translated once I knew what I was looking for.." he hands a piece of paper to Amanes, "Oh, and we are going to hit the mark today if you want to help too."

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

Dark Aleanrretyn
Rogue

Post by Dark Aleanrretyn » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:52 pm

Amanes takes the piece of paper and quickly glances over it nodding. She looks back up at the others, "I have so info about the mark, but it's not perfect. He tends to have a weapon that he carries also, but I'm afraid that and he likes to wear a cape are the only info that I have on him.

Amanes smiles slightly and nods, "I would like to help you as best I can, but how are we going to find him out there?"
She looks around at each of the people there and hoping that her job would be good and done by the end of the week so she can continue looking for something else.

Healy
Baron

Post by Healy » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Cantuo's ears perked up as the amulet and its present twin were explained to him by Presto. 'Huh, I guess his other name is Jerard? I think I'll call him that, easier to say without feeling silly.' After he was given the odd medallion and told about the marketplace, the dranther lady from before came over. 'You're in this too? Hm.' "Well, John just told me that the mark had previously set up in the marketplace," the wolf then held up the yin amulet, "and this weird-feeling thing is supposed to glow if it's near the amulet that our shoddy salesman has."

The wolf then raises an eyebrow as he turns back to Jerard, "I have another question. Since these amulets are twins, does something happen when they're together aside from the glowing? Because I wouldn't appreciate having them melt my arms off or something..." The wolf cringes as he remembers a certain otter merchant that he'd tried teaching ember-conjuring too. Half the time a screaming orb of molten rock would be summoned instead of a flame. Magic isn't predictable for all things.
My Characters:

darkkitsune
Duke

Post by darkkitsune » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:52 pm

Jerard nods, "Well, they don't explode if that's what you're asking. Though there is a legend that they will combine to make an neutral magically item but that hasn't been proved now has it."

John had been listening, "according to what my information says about the legend... that's exactly what it is."

Sarah explained to amanes, "See, the medallion that you brought in... there is a twin... the other is on the mark... the closer this medallion gets to the twin, the brighter it will become."

Jerard nodded, "Now, I don't know if the reverse is true also... so you must be on your guard. John, you said that he will be in the marketplace?" John nodded, Jerard said, "Well, there is where your mark is then... hopefully."

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

Dark Aleanrretyn
Rogue

Post by Dark Aleanrretyn » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:11 pm

Amanes looks around and then shrugs, "Well, I just found that item on the ground. I didn't understand the words on it and brought it here."

She looks at Sarah, "Ma'am, is there any chance of working with you all again after this mission is complete?"
She then turns at a strange sound and noticed that it seemed that two of the customers were arguing about something. She shook her head and then thought of what what she could do after the mission was complete. She still wanted to know if any of her other family lived.