Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

When some form together. (open)

This is where all of the medieval Yamaha role-plays are archived.
kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Species: sapphire wolf

When some form together. (open)

Post by kitsuni89 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:43 pm

Katey was lening against a tree panting and gasping for air. "She went this way everyone, get her!" Taking a breath she began running again. Tears began streaming down her face but didn't stay on her face since she was running. "Get back here you monster! You must be killed for being an abomination of breeds!" She never stopped running through trees about to collapse from exaustion. Seeing nothing else to do, the serval/bobcat hybrid screamed for help as she began to slow down, not being able to go on any more and passed out.
Slimtart: I am known as the twin spirit fox.
Kovu: No...your known as a the demented creature from the darkness.
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Kovu: Noooo! *runs*
Slimtart: Why you running? *Chases*
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*

Sponsor

SophieTheRabbit
Count
Species: Rabbit

Re: When some form together. (open)

Post by SophieTheRabbit » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:25 am

(hi kitsune i hope you don't mind me joining, um would it be possible to use both my characters here if not i'll just stick to the one.)

Spice closed her eyes as she glided through the are feeling live gravity had betrayed she, she took a deep breath as the drag wind brushed through her fur. She opened her eyes landing on tree branch and then quickly leaping toward another, "I've been hopping branches surely there must be a place close by?" She griped the next branch but stopped on it as her ear twitched. "Thats quite a bit of noise, probably villagers on a hunt. Maybe they can point me to the nearest place?" she changed direction slightly and branched hopped over to the commotion. The smell of fear filled her nostrils and faint voices could be made out clearly. "Get back here..... you must be killed......Abomination.. breeds!" Spice shook her head and she landed and launched. "Oh my, Spice what have you gotten i into now?" she paused to preform another branch hop, before continuing "Well i'm headed this way now, lets take a look." and with that she continued to hop following the fear scent, she was close, she cold hear the sounds of cries for help. Picking up the pace she readied herself for a fast landing.
Brother: Hey Sis', want a carrot?
Me: No thank you.
Bro: Come on, Rabbits love carrots.
Me: Don't be so stereotypical Rabbits eat other things to!
Bro: Ok, ok, don't have to get touchy. Sheesh.

Later that day...
Bro: Hey Sis' what's that you're eating?
Me: Carrot cake.
Bro: Pardon?
Bro: What cake?
Me: CARROT.......*glares evilly* I hate you sometimes, you know that?

My Character

My Characters
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5652

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:44 pm

(You may as I said in the role playing disscussion. Happy you joined :) )

The villagers drew closer as Katey layed motionless. They surrounded the hybrid and picked her up tieing her feet together. "You are going to die this moment you monster!" The threw the rope over a branch of a tree and pulled it to make her hang upside down from her feet. One villager, a female cheetah, began to pile logs in a pile under Katey while another, male leopard, had a torch lit nearby.
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*

Vamp
Count
Species: Owl-Dragon

Post by Vamp » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:14 am

((Fixed!))

The forest seems to be in an uproar. How unusual. What is going on here. Kanens Though process ended with the sound of a tiny disturbance in the bushes under him. Kanen tensed slightly, an almost unnoticeable thing. A small rabbit hopped into view, and entered into a small open area between trees. This would have made anyone else relax, but Kanen, no. Kanen opened his wings in a wide arc and took flight. Gliding on the air down between the trees. The sight was strangely graceful and majestic as Kanen silently headed for the rabbit. Soft feathers, softening his flight so that no human could detect such a thing. Kanen landed on top of the rabbit and grabbed it in his talons before flying back onto a nearby tree. Before Kanen could get to the trees, he heard something, someone had ran and then turned to lean on a tree behind him. Unable to stop, Kanen landed on a tree near it and crushed the small rabbit's head using a branch. This whole scene taking place, merely being an owl catching a rabbit. Kanen turned back and watched the feline pant. Kanen merely took his place near the trunk of the tree and watched with curiosity as the shouts grew nearer and nearer.

While keeping an eye on the feline he began pecking his owl, ripping off small chunks of flesh and chewing it in his beak. Then some big fox came bounding along. Kanen looked behind, turning his head so as to see what was behind him. In shock Kanen gave a load Whooot of surprise. But then some angry mod starts an uproar. Kanen reverts his attention and watches as a group of felines hang the other feline upside down. Only a branch or two away Kanen had a perfect vantage point. However, there not being much he could do at the moment, merely tore off another small rabbit chunk and chewed. What was he to do? no way he could save this feline by himself. Maybe that Fox would help.

((OOC: I do not have this char in the entro forum but in my siggy ext. check my sig. and it links you there. First char on the list. Check there for my picture of Kanen in this form.))
Last edited by Vamp on Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SophieTheRabbit
Count

Post by SophieTheRabbit » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:29 am

(lol Spice is my Vixen Character, Vamp X3)
Spice reached into a small sheath in the bck of her belt, drawing from it a blood rose. as she came to the next branch she noticed a Bobcat hybrid hanging by her feet from a tree, surrounded by a group. 'You are going to die this moment you monster!' Was all she heard before she knew what she was going to do. Gripping the Blood Rose in tightly in her hand she launched off the branch towards the hanging fur.

With a fluid movement, Spice sliced the rope using her momentum to almost stick to the tree for a second. She turned her hand grabbing the cut rope throwing it and the fur up, once the fur was at the same hight as Spice she lunched of of the tree grabbing the bobcat hybrid and carrying her through the air before landing on the ground. She placed the fur up against a tree trunk before turning around to the mob "Have you lost your minds, why are you trying to kill this person!?" she shouted with an angered look on her face

Later that day...

My Character

My Characters

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:00 pm

The villagers were awe struck as the vixen did her thing to get the serval/bobcat hybrid. They're eyes came back to reality and rose their weapons towards the vixen. "What do you think YOU doing saving that abomination. She is a illegal mixture of breeds banned a long time ago. She is a monster! A bobcat and a serval mixture, thats sick." They charged at the vixen as the last villager spoke.

Vamp
Count

Post by Vamp » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:56 pm

Kanen finished another chew rabbit morsel just as the vixen blew past him, before simply charging in and swooping past into the fray. Kanen stumbled and nearly fell off the branch. Dang it! What the freak is this mess all about? Who cares what kind of feline that woman is. and then who is this fox lady. Did she even consider strategy. oh well, no point now that things are going down. Kanen fell from the tree and hit a large bush. Kanen was doing his best to concentrate. Kanen was not sure why but he had always been able to take on two forms. Owl form and his anthro form. And now it was clearly time for some action. Kanen felt the tiny pops and strange sounds as the magics that allowed him t take on his owl form were dispelling. It wasn't really painful, but it was definitely strange to feel and surely strange to watch. But he had landed in a bush for a reason. He was never liked people watching him "transform" so to speak. all the stares and such just got annoying. Kanen flinched at the strange feeling as he finished sprouting from an owl to an anthro, let alone an another roughly 6 feet tall.

With some stretching and flinching Kanen adjusted to it. Kanen was truly an oddity of nature. He was mostly owl, that was clear, however the long tail, clawed feet and hands, there was something else in there. That something was dragon. How many Owl-Dragons did you normally come across? Kanen stepped out of the bush, a scratchy feeling as the twigs pulled his feathers in the wrong directions. "What is wrong here? What idiocy is this?" Kanen paused briefly noticing that they had not hesitated to raise their weapons towards the fox lady. "Honestly who cares if she is part serval and part bobcat? No reason to try and kill the poor feline."

SophieTheRabbit
Count

Post by SophieTheRabbit » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:20 am

Spice stood her ground as the group ran at her, She waited for the one closest ahead to make a move, he was a husky holding a spear. He trust it in aim of Spices stomach but she ducked and lunged forward bringing an elbow into his stomach, in a fluid movement she palmed him in the jaw causing him the throw his spear in the air. Spice jumped grabbing the spear and bringing it down onto her knee on landing snapping it in two.
"Please stop this i mean you no harm!" she said holding a pose, although after defending herself it may be a little too late or that

Later that day...

My Character

My Characters

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:30 pm

The villagers kept mon attacking. Upon the new arrival some went after him as well. "It is illegal for those two breeds to mate for a reason." Three big felines walked up and began attacking with over-sized blades. One was a tiger which went after the owl/dragon. One was a bobcat that went after Spice. The last was a white lion, which stood behind the mob casting spells.

Vamp
Count

Post by Vamp » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Kanen sighed as the came at him too. It seemed the poor feline wasn't going anywhere untill this angry mob was dispersed. The tiger then approached him waving a blade around. And an attack commenced. Kanen was careful to dodge the first incoming slice with the blade. Then, Unfolding his large wings Kanen took to the air. However being in a forest there was not room to maneuver, limiting him. Kanen began the process of casting magic. Casting while flying in one palce was difficult. Kanen began to visualize his version of a magic circle. As he concentrated his wing flaps slowed a bit and he lowered. Once he had enough concentration he cast his spell. It was not much. Being an owl, Kanen had a fondness for dark and wind magics. Maybe it was due to being more nocturnal, and could fly. This spell was not for destructive purposes, but merely a blinding spell.

It was aimed at blinding the angry mob. Why so much concentration was necessary is because of the particular victims. Usually such a spell blinds everyone in the area except the caster. And the poor feline and the fox lady sure did not need to be blind right now. Kaned landed and tucked in his wings, an using his tail tripped the tiger, before taking his sword which had landed farther away. Kanen was not sure wether his spell had hit, or whether the Tiger was just clumsy. "I still do not get why a serval and a bobcat are a banned breed. Heck it is not her fault! don't kill the child lock up the parents who did it anyway. What does it matter? Will she have slightly better hearing than you? or maybe a slightly better sense of smell? Gah I find her race kind of tame. Maybe that is because I am a hybrid of owl and...Dragon! Yet the avian didn't go try and burn me alive."

((Figured I would leave whether or not it hit up to Kitsune. I guess you can choose whether my spell miss and blinded you though.

RavenFire487
God
Species: Canine

Post by RavenFire487 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:20 pm

((Hope you guys don't mind a rescuer :) ))

Ivelese watched with curiosity as everything happened around her,she wanted to help,but didn't want to be in immediate danger,so she waited till the mob's attention was focused solely on the vixen and avian,then sneaking up silently she grabbed the passed out hybrid and swung the feline over her shoulder and started tiptoeing away,until..... "SNAP!" she looked back at the mob to see if they had noticed her..

SophieTheRabbit
Count

Post by SophieTheRabbit » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Spice looked back to see the fur carry her away, Spice pointed "You Run, get her to safety!" She turned back the the closing Mob "i'll take care of these guys." She looked up the the Owl/Dragon "You can use magick? If so give me the strongest wind spell you have, keep them distracted!" She placed her blood rose in her sheath before pulling a black Atheme out of her pocket. "i hope your ready for this." she smirked awaiting the spell to be cast.

Later that day...

My Character

My Characters

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:18 pm

(Katey is passed out so she wouldn't be blinded anyways haha. The tiger most likely clumsy.)

The part of the mob that was up against the owl/dragon growled. "Her hearing is surpassed than any other her smell is slightly better than usual. Beyond that it is sick just like you hybrid." A cloak wearing lion came at him silently like a trained assasin. Swinging his blade away at the owl/dragon.

The mob in front of the vixen got distracted slightly by another, a wolf, coming and statching up their main target. "Why are you saving the abomination!" They full on charged at the vixen slashing various blades at her. The mage feline in the back was murming a spell out loud while the fight went on.

Katey's eyes flicked open as she was snatched up the second time. She didn't know what was going on at the time so she figured she was being taken to be killed. "Please don't kill me. I can't help how I was born." She was crying as she was carried off not knowing she was being rescued.

RavenFire487
God
Species: Canine

Post by RavenFire487 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:37 pm

Ivelese screamed back to the group "You call her an abomination? She can't help being this hybrid! If anyone I'd say that you are the abominations!" She started back moving from the mob,when the feline suddenly spoke "I'm not trying to kill you I'm trying to save you" she said with a smile as she kept running still holding her.

SophieTheRabbit
Count

Post by SophieTheRabbit » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Spice danced fluidly through the blades not one touching her. She draw a triangle, with the Athame pointing upwards with a horizontal line through the center. the lines she drew glowed yellow. As she thrust her palm through it it sent the mob flying back in a gust of wind. "come on Owl guy..."
She mumbled to herself beginning to breath heavily, she noticed the mage in the background so she quickly drew a circle in the air with the Athame....

Later that day...

My Character

My Characters

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage