Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

When some form together. (open)

This is where all of the medieval Yamaha role-plays are archived.
Vamp
Count
Species: Owl-Dragon

Re: When some form together. (open)

Post by Vamp » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:13 pm

((Man I have been away for at most 4 or 5 hours and I have already been skipped by two people. ahh well no big deal.))

Kanen watched as the fur that had taken the victim got further away. The mob rounded on him more. As a shadowy feline silently worked his way towards him he heard the vixen shout asking for a distraction. Great a distraction. A powerful wind spell? Crap it looks like my last spell was a failure. not surprising trying to use the dark element on just blinding their eyes temporarily was a very finicky idea. Crap. THIS is why I am scared of mobs. However that thought had to stop. He could not afford to fear right now. Kanen visualized his magical circle and gained control over his emotions. A strange calm took over him. This was not magic, merely the work of his practice in meditation. Kanen parried the first strike from the shadowy figure but as he took flight he took a good slice to his lift leg. Not a deadly wound for sure, but it would require some treatment after the battle. (think, in modern terms, it needs a few stitches) While he was airborne and out of normal reach the pain from his leg was causing trouble with his magic. Kanen concentrated, flying in one place while trying to concentrate. His leg bled down covering white and brown feathers with crimson.

Finally Kanen managed to gather the concentration and unleashed a great gust of winds upon the area. The trees creaking and groaning as they swayed. near horizontal winds burst through about 60 mph. However right before the burst of air started something, perhaps a throwing knife whizzed across his shoulder. Some crimson color began to leak over the feathers of his upper right arm. "Hey! I will need you to cover me. I can't fight and hold the winds at the same time. I can try to shield you from them but I need concentration. cover me!" Kanen landed on a thick tree branch and kneeled on it. His arms outstretched and his mind cloudy with the effort of concentrating on keeping his winds active. Perhaps when he got used to the pain from his wounds he could make the wind stronger. However even this wind should cause at the very least fear. Kanen concentrated on trying to keep the winds from the lady fox, but with his wounds concentrating was hard. Hopefully she would be less impacted than everything else.

((Screw taking no damage. no fun to not get hurt.))

Sponsor

kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Species: sapphire wolf

Post by kitsuni89 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:08 am

(That is a true fact haha.)

Katey looked down and frowned. " Can we please slow down and stop for a second miss?" The hybrid voice was soft and gentle. When she stooped, Katey crawled out of the wolftress's arms and smiled. "Thank you for helpiing me but shouldn't we help them?" She gestured towards the two still fighting the mob.

The villagers were dieing fast. The one casting the spell mumbled a last word and the ground began to rumble. Cracks appeared in various places around the mob coming towards the vixen. While that spell was going the tiger mage began staring at the owl/dragon and began throwing bolts of electircity at him aiming for his wings maily.

Katey handed a charm off a blade on her back and handed it to the wolftress. "Please can we help? I don't want them to die for saving me so lets kill the mob and that mage." The charm was in the shape of a ball and she breathed on it to cause it to form into a giant iron ball. "Throw it quick at the mage his weakness is iron if I remember right."
Slimtart: I am known as the twin spirit fox.
Kovu: No...your known as a the demented creature from the darkness.
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Kovu: Noooo! *runs*
Slimtart: Why you running? *Chases*
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*

RavenFire487
God
Species: Canine

Post by RavenFire487 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:43 pm

Ivelese turned to katey with a smile "iron eh,if thats the case surely i can do something of my own.Here you can have this back I don't know how to shrink it back but you can" pulling her wand out of her boot she aimed at the mage a mumbled a few words,suddenly small iron shards shot out wizzing pat everyone and sticking various places in the mage "Will that wor...." her words were cut off as a male cheetah emerged from the trees next to her and slammed her to the ground,she dodged the first swing and pushed the cheetah off as she swung her sword at him giving him an open window which he took and sliced her across the shoulder. Ivelese screamed in pain as the dark red liquid stained her snow white fur and light pink dress,swinging at his leg she left a nice gash causing the male to fall to the ground,she looked to katey "Should I kill him or would you like to?"

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:19 pm

As Ivelese was struck, Katey's eyes went aflame. She has not felt rage for a long time since her teacher died, the only one that didn't care what she was at the time. "I will if you don't mind. Tend your wound miss. I got medical supplies in my pack if you need them." She dropped her pack and took a deep breath. Earth clamped down on the cheetah's feet and held him in place. His fur caught on fire and Katey captured a passing wind like it was a solid object. Throwing it like a rope at the cheetah, the wind ripped the cheetah aprt like scythes would flesh. "Don't hurt the one's who rescue me." She turned and smiled while stumbling.
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*

SophieTheRabbit
Count
Species: Rabbit

Post by SophieTheRabbit » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Spice grinned as the majority of the mobs and fallen from the wind, acting quickly Spice drew a circle in the dirt with the Athame. She the the knife into the center of the circle causing them both to glow. "It's over!" Standing in the circle and facing west spice placed her hand on the ground. her hand emitted a blue glow as she thrusted her palm in the direction of the fallen mobs.

The sound of running water grew in the background, it started as a trickle before growing to the sound of a rushing waterfall. A high powered stream of water swept over the mob launching them away. The stream dispersed and the circles glow faded. Spice picked up her Athame placing it back. "Got them." She laughed with a smirk before fainting into the dirt.
Brother: Hey Sis', want a carrot?
Me: No thank you.
Bro: Come on, Rabbits love carrots.
Me: Don't be so stereotypical Rabbits eat other things to!
Bro: Ok, ok, don't have to get touchy. Sheesh.

Later that day...
Bro: Hey Sis' what's that you're eating?
Me: Carrot cake.
Bro: Pardon?
Bro: What cake?
Me: CARROT.......*glares evilly* I hate you sometimes, you know that?

My Character

My Characters
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5652

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:31 pm

Katey ran to the vixen and caught her before she hit the ground just slightly. "Hey you ok? Thanks for saving me. Please come back to us." ears began rolling down her face as she hugged the other of the three her rescued her. "Please don't die."

(*Katey never seen alchemy so she freaking abit thing Sophie dieing:) )

Vamp
Count

Post by Vamp » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Kanen sighed as the water washed the mobs away. He let his arms fall and relaxed. "Thanks. Dang it that hurt. I'll live but that needs some treatment. Thanks for covering for me. Had I not been wounded I could have done better." Kanen fell into a sitting position, then flinched as his wounds moved. "Crap" Kanen again brought up his concentration. Placing his hands over the cut on his land. "I am no healer but I know some minor earth elemental magic. I can at least help speed up the healing a lot, but probably not outright heal it. I am sure I can get some bandages." Kanen's hand glowed softly greenish as he concentrated. A growing warmth in his lower leg told him he was helping. The wound was not less severe. Treatment was still required though. "That's a bit better. I need to get myself a large bag to carry supplies in." Kanen panted, more mentally exhausted than physically. Kanen jumped down tenderly onto a lower branch. He grabbed the tiger's sword in his hand, absentmindedly. It was a decent sword, not a looker but it worked. The kind Kanen called Gorilla-ish. Not very pretty but it gets the job done sorta things.

SophieTheRabbit
Count

Post by SophieTheRabbit » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:54 am

(Spice is my mage but either way X3 alchemy isn't that flashy. but using magic drains her energy alot, using circle magic knocks her out for a bit because it drains too much)
Spice flopped as she was caught, she was breathing fine just regaining the energy she had lost. After all water is the second hardest element to use in circle magic. she could just hear what was going on but had no way of replying 'i'm fine'

Later that day...

My Character

My Characters

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:04 pm

These three saved her so the little she could do is help them. Taking out a bed roll she made her self from common birds she hunted and plucked, Katey rolled it out in a level area of the ground and layed Spice there so she could regain her energy. Pointing at Kanen, she walked over and rose a earth chair and used wind to make him sit back. Thread and needle were brought out of her leg pouch as she poured a little vial of yellowish liquid on the wound. It was a number so she began sewing the skin on the owl/dragon hybrid with an mastered hand and accuracy. Once done sealing it shut she used her water pouch to clean it around it to clear any infection.

Katey looked to see if Ivelese was getting her bandages on ok and offered everyone a container of water and a cloth wrapped piece of the bird the feathers came from. It was cooked and had herbs on it for flavor.

RavenFire487
God

Post by RavenFire487 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:31 pm

Ivelese looked at the supplies before replying "thanks but u think I may be able to do this myself" gabbing her wand and placing it at the base of her wound it glowed fir a second then healed instantly,she looked in disgust at the fact that the spell left the blood stains on her fur and dress

Vamp
Count

Post by Vamp » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:01 pm

Kanen sighed with relief that it was over. They laid Spice on a bed which was probably a good idea. Then they turned on him. A burst of air forced him to sit in an earthen chair and it quickly became aparent his leg was going to get some stitches. Some yellowish goop was put on the cut, which felt rather awkward. The needle came close then pierced his skin. Kanen sighed a bit and sat down. Sure it hurt, more than the cut itself probably. But, oh well. As the needle came through, sewing his own flesh, Kanen spoke. "Thanks for the sewing. I need to learn how. I agree magic can be exhausting. Good idea to lay her down. Oh. By the way I should introduce myself, my apologies. My name is Kanen."

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:53 pm

Katey looked up as she bit the thread and tieing its end so it wouldn't come loose. "I am Katey Whisko. Nice to meet you Kanen. If I am right you have owl and dragon in you. I study dragons and have seen a couple of owls around. They are nice to people when you get to know them." She held up a new box of thread different from her. It had needles in i also. "Just do as I did on your wound and you'll be a great body stitcher." Her smile remained as she looked over to Ivelese using her wand to her wound to heal then looked at Spice relaxing on the bedroll she put her on. "Thank you all for helping me. They have been chasing me for four days now."

RavenFire487
God

Post by RavenFire487 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:42 pm

Ivelese turned and walked to the three just as kate said they had been chasing her for four days "Four days?" she said with a confused look "There aren't more are there?" she asked as she looked around nervously

SophieTheRabbit
Count

Post by SophieTheRabbit » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:52 pm

Spice twitched and sturd as her head spun, she opened her eyes to be greeted by the unwelcoming sunlight shining through the trees. "ugh... am i dead yet?" She mumbled as she sat up. She held her head, it felt like someone had dropped a house on her. She suddenly jumped to her feet looking around "The girl! Is she ok?!" her speech was concerned and panicked and she stumbled back. "wow either i am hung over or ii over did it." She closed her eyes o hear birdsong and the fresh air, regaining her balance she opened her eyes once more and looked over to the three.

Later that day...

My Character

My Characters

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:27 am

Katey was surpied at the sudden awakening of the vixen. "Um yeah I am alright thank you." She smiled and walked over to fold the cot she supplied earlier back up. Looking at the group, the hybrid scratched the side of her head to think. "There shouldn't be no more but I would not like to find out. May we go somewhere like travel?"