Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

A Civil Act (Closed - NeonRayne)

This is where all of the medieval Yamaha role-plays are archived.
DarkeDaku
Peasant
Species: Feline - Domestic

A Civil Act (Closed - NeonRayne)

Post by DarkeDaku » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:57 am

It was an interesting day, considering it was raining harder than he was used to. He had limited teleportation powers, not quite as well as those who could travel the world in a blink. This feline was limited to a maximum of an eye distance away. If he couldn't see it, he couldn't go, and had to walk. Still, it was useful at times; this rain proving to be one, he having to appear at different sheltered area from the rain. Darke finally stopped at an old bar, and rested at the entrance.

I need to find work.... He thought, sighing. I can't keep going on without money... I need to find a few contracts... or someone to mooch off of till I get that.

He stood up, and walked into the bar, taking a gander at all the other furries. None seemed friendly, but at the same time, none of them seemed as if they could kill him. He sat at the bar, and rested his head on his arms, allowing his ears to fold back, listening to everyone.
Maybe I don't want a signature.

ImageImage

Sponsor

NeonRayne
Cub
Species: Fox

Re: A Civil Act (Closed - NeonRayne)

Post by NeonRayne » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:05 am

As the feline stood inside, the twinkling of bells and the gentle clinking of tamborines arose through the doors. As the furries inside flooded outside, one gently pushed Darke's arm.

"There's a traveling dance group outside. You must come see them, wary traveler! They've a new dance, as well!"

DarkeDaku
Peasant

Post by DarkeDaku » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:36 am

He lie unresponsive, and his expression quickly grew quizzical. Dance group? Now? But it was raining! He wanted no part of the idiocy. When the bartender tapped his shoulder, and offered a drink, he mumbled out that he was broke. Darke turned his head away from the one who gave him such odd information. "Leave me with your tales; it rains as if the gods are weeping for our fates! You expect me to believe such rubbish?"

ImageImage

NeonRayne
Cub

Post by NeonRayne » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:42 am

At that moment, a young feline twirled in, wearing a gyspy's skirt of the finest and brightest red and golden silk. Her glorious pale orange fur stood out against the black top she wore, and her ears and tail were both tipped with bells. Her eyes, like that of the finest honey, locked with Darke's, almost tempting him.

Twirling to him, she took his paws and spoke with a soft irish baroque, "Come, dear traveler! Come dance with me!"

DarkeDaku
Peasant

Post by DarkeDaku » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:13 am

Darke wasn't one for clothing, but he did wear the bare minimum to get by. The girl who entered certainly piqued his interest, making him want to tackle this gem, undress her, and deflower her, if not done so already. Either way, scoring would be fine with him, regardless of the circumstance.
His demeanor softened, and he allowed her to directed his out of his seat. "What's in it for me?" he whispered, a wry smirk to her.

ImageImage

NeonRayne
Cub

Post by NeonRayne » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:38 am

"A dance with a fair young lass like myself, traveler~" She pulled him outside into the light rain, smiling.

"Do you have a name, traveler? Or need I keep calling you as I am?" She twirled around him, spinning him with her gracious, fluid movements.

DarkeDaku
Peasant

Post by DarkeDaku » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:35 pm

"No, that would be your pleasure, miss." Darke retorted, slipping a paw underneath her chin, and directing her gaze to align with his. "Mine would be a different dance."
His tail curled with her's, and he smirked, "The name be Darke. And you wouldn't want to forget that."

ImageImage

NeonRayne
Cub

Post by NeonRayne » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:45 pm

"Atax~ What a wonderfully merry meet, Darke!" She took his paws and started to dance, very similar to how a gyspy or magic woman would. She could not have been any older than her teenaged years, for she was quite small and petite.

The observers watched and clapped with the music, some even danced. It was a good day, and the young girl was the star sight.

DarkeDaku
Peasant

Post by DarkeDaku » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Darke was still somewhat young, but he was a man now- twenty-three years in age, and if he were human, he'd have a five-o'-clock shadow. His hardened personality, due to his uneasy childhood left him as a broken individual. His eyes were as dark and red as freshly spilled blood, which his white fur wasn't unaccustomed to. If one were to shave his fur, they'd find many battle scars in various places all over his body. Although he was an assassin, he did often find those who would outsmart him.
He allowed Atax to take his paws, and joined in her dance, but reserved his price for it later. He'll give her the benefit of the doubt, for now. "Aye, it be..."

ImageImage

NeonRayne
Cub

Post by NeonRayne » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:25 pm

"What brings you to this weary town, Darke?" She spoke as fluidly as she danced, the gentle ring of her irish baroque sounding intune with the bells attatched to her ears and tail, "Was it meerly to escape the weather, lad?"

As she looked up, her eyes were caught by the blood-red gaze of the feline's, almost pulling her in. "Aye, lad... Ya have mighty glorious eyes, ye know. Ne'er has I seen such a wonderful color!" She reached her paw up, stroking it over his muzzle, keeping her balance easily as she danced.

DarkeDaku
Peasant

Post by DarkeDaku » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:45 am

"Well, I assume that I was born in it... but I may be wrong. You see, I never knew me parents." He was no longer sorrowful when it came to such subjects, as he locked those hard emotions away. Darke didn't care to discuss further, however.
"You like? I'm stuck with them the rest of me days. Perhaps ye will see them in more depth at a later time, no?" He licked the underside of her paw, and turned is head away. A devious tactic to swoon her for him.

ImageImage

NeonRayne
Cub

Post by NeonRayne » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:24 am

"Perhaps I might be interested~" She flushed slightly, liking what he was doing to 'swoon' her. "Well, I do believe that our dance is ended~Pleased to have met you, Daku! Perhaps we'll meet again in a different town or country!" With that, she bowed to the crowd and to him. When she stood back up, a sad look was on her face. Atax looked like she didn't want to leave. *I like him.... But father will never allow his best dancer to be swooned and taken away from him...* Looking back at Darke, she suddenly got an odd impulse and, acting upon it, hugged him and slipped her necklace, a bright blue and green peacock's feather, into his paw. "We will meet again, lad. I swear it to the heavens." She then ran back to her group, leaving.

DarkeDaku
Peasant

Post by DarkeDaku » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:43 am

(I don't recall him having told her his last name...)
He smiled at her blush, it slightly evident through her fur. "Aye, it has-" She cut him off with more dialog, and he let her continue. "Meet again? Might we-" Darke's smile dropped quickly when she moved away from him, and began to bow. Very well, you win some, you lose some. But wait- what was this? She had grabbed him in a tight embrace, and put something in his paw, whispering a promise to his ears. When she ran back, he finally looked down to the necklace. A meaningless trinket, yet it looked hand- or rather, paw-made. "I wouldn't count on it, lass. I'm as hard to find as a four leaf clover, I am. But, if fate lets it be, then it shall be."

ImageImage

NeonRayne
Cub

Post by NeonRayne » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:33 pm

Awhile passed, and Atax found herself missing the dark furred feline more and more. Whenever she closed her eyes, all that she was his glorious eyes, and all she felt was the feel of his fur under her paws.

If only I could find him again... She thought, messing with her skirt. If only I could escape...