Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Reflection of a shadow

This is where all of the medieval Yamaha role-plays are archived.
rieko
Rogue

Re: Reflection of a shadow

Post by rieko » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:36 am

bon smile goes away and he looks down. "we don't have parents..." to which bell holds tighter to Natsuki and says "natsuki can be my mommy." she said nuzzling up to her. bon looks up to ball and rubs her head bringing back a small smile. "they died three years ago and we have been on the streets ever sense. no one looks twice at us till we need something to eat." bon staring at bell.

Sponsor

Madmarco777
Spy
Species: Brown Bear

Post by Madmarco777 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:03 pm

As he heard young Bon say that their parents died, Grisius place a paw on his shoulder. Thinking back on his travels, he remembered an orphanage he visited that gave him food and shelter for the night. Looking at bell nuzzling Natsuki, he realized these children haven't had someone to look after them for years.
"You little ones must be very good survivors to have lived three years alone on the streets." than, after taking a quick look at his coinpurse, he asked "Is anybody hungry? My treat."
Some say a comet will fall from the sky, followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by fault lines that cannot sit still, followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits.
- Tool, AEnema
To this world, I shall always say no.

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Natsuki frowned three years she thought it must have been pretty rough for them she was about to say something when Grisius offered a meal. "yes, let's get something to eat" she said, grateful for the distraction. She didn't want to just up and leave these children, but dragging them with her as she went gallivanting across countries wasn't really the best thing either, one of the reasons she didn't have children of her own. the meal would give her time to think about what could be done.

rieko
Rogue

Post by rieko » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:30 pm

Bons eyes glows to the sound of food he does not need to take, as for Bell she holds on to natsuki and looks up to her "it was my birthday next week! i will be 12 whole years old! Bon told me he has a surprize for me, but he making me wait..."
Bon looks over to Grisius "can i have a fish! Yah! one the size of my head and and and it can be cooked right!?!?" he says with his eyes glowing and a large smile.

Madmarco777
Spy

Post by Madmarco777 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:13 pm

Grisius smiled at Natsuki. "Anywhere nearby you can think of?" And watched as Bon almost jumped with joy for food. Than continued to Natsuki, "Somewhere with a fish this big!" he said laughing as he patted Bons head. He was sad he couldnt take these two little ones with him on his journey, but he could at least help whatever way he could. Upon hearing it was nearly Bells birthday, he laughed again.
"The best kind of present is a surprise." he told her.
Some say a comet will fall from the sky, followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by fault lines that cannot sit still, followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits.
- Tool, AEnema

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Sun May 01, 2011 12:15 am

Natsuki laughed "your birthday huh, well I'm sure your brother has a nice surprise for you" she said before replying to Grisius "I think I know of a nice little spot" she said, and took the next available left turn. She led the group down several more streets before stopping in front of a small restaurant "serves some of the best fish I've tasted since I've been here" she said, indicating the restaurant. "shall we?" she asked before heading through the doorway

rieko
Rogue

Post by rieko » Sun May 01, 2011 12:48 am

Bon looks at grisius, then suddenly grabs him at his waist giving him a hug."thank you so much dad." bon holds for a sec. then letting go he realizes what he said and blushes and looks down, as to not look at grisius. while Bell skips all the way to the restaurant and when getting there she pulls on to natsuki sleeve to go in to the Restaurant."come on lets eat, come ooon." she says leaning back.

Madmarco777
Spy

Post by Madmarco777 » Sun May 01, 2011 1:11 am

Grisius ruffled the boys hair and gave him a little push forward. "I know the feeling, lad. Now let's go in and get you and your sister some food." he told the boy. Standing outside the door, Grisius' stomach began to growl as the aroma of cooked food and strange spices wafted from inside. "Finally a cooked meal. No more salty steaks and dry jerky."
- Tool, AEnema

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Mon May 02, 2011 2:59 pm

the group was greeted by a young waitress who bowed as they walked in. She showed the group to a table and quietly waited for them to tell her what they wanted. "Takoyaki, and tea for me please" Natsuki said to the waitress before looking at the others. "I'm sure you could get a salty steak if you really want one" Natsuki commented jokingly to Grisius "though I would recommend the Unagi"

rieko
Rogue

Post by rieko » Mon May 02, 2011 3:27 pm

deleted.
Last edited by rieko on Mon May 02, 2011 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rieko
Rogue

Post by rieko » Mon May 02, 2011 3:31 pm

bon follows Grisius to the table and looks up and says " I-would-like-some-fish and can it be cooked?" he puts his hand up to his mouth. as bell moves her seat close to Natsuki and looks over to the waitress "can i have some warm fish soup?" then grabbing on to Natsukis arm. she looks up at how nice Natsuki is dressed. "your clothing is so soft." she says as she rubs her cheek on Natsuki. Bon looks at Grisius "thank you so much! i have not had a meal in three days. normally i give all my food to bell." Bon says smiling and kicking his legs back and forth.

Madmarco777
Spy

Post by Madmarco777 » Mon May 02, 2011 3:52 pm

Grisius smiled and said " The Unagi please." Reaching into his bag, he pulled out his personal silverware. Unlacing his mask, he placed it on his bag. Rubbing his face, he smiled and took a drink from his waterbag. With q sigh he saw it was empty and put it back in the bag. Smiling at Bon he said "It's not a problem. I don't like eating alone anyways, company makes food taste better."
- Tool, AEnema

Lenna
Peasant

Post by Lenna » Tue May 03, 2011 7:39 pm

A beige colored hare came through a beaded curtain that separated a small room in the back of the restaurant from the dining area. She glanced around.. a bit wild eyed and looking like a reject from a gypsy camp. Her dark brown hair was a tangled mess of small braids woven through brightly colored beads with stray hairs sticking out every which way as if some rabid rat had been making a nest in it. Three lit sticks of incense stuck out of her hair at odd angles. Tied to her layers of dress we an assortment of small pouches and bags, and a silver dagger hung carelessly at her hip. From her bent ears hung several dangling earrings with small charms and bells hanging from them. Around her neck were several necklaces, the most notable having a bird's skull dangling from it. She walked with a gnarled staff gripped in one hand. She wandered a bit aimlessly at first then made a beeline for the table where Natsuki, Grisius and the two children were seated.

Lunacie plopped down in the seat next to Natsuki and stared off into space for a moment.. "ok.. alright.. I'll ask her.. you know you're being a nag again" she commented to no one that could be seen. She then leaned over and looked at Natsuki thoughtfully for a moment.. 'Oh. it is you.. thought as much... " she commented before reaching into one of the many layers of her clothing and producing a small grey mouse which she gingerly set on the table in front of her. The mouse glanced around then scurried up her arm and into a fold of her dress, peering out on occasion and twitching it's whiskers. Before Natsuki could reply, Lunacie added "you're not here for more of that disgusting slimy food that has more brains than a merchant are ya?"

Madmarco777
Spy

Post by Madmarco777 » Tue May 03, 2011 8:32 pm

"Food with thought," Grisius said with a small grin, turning to the newcomer. "Is there something better?" He had watched the odd looking hare walk from the back room of the restaurant. He was turning to Natsuki when one of the charms on her necklaces. It was a small red gem but seemed to glow softly in the dark room. He felt the flow of magic in his body and knew it was enchanted. For the next few moments he sat silently, lost in thought.
- Tool, AEnema

rieko
Rogue

Post by rieko » Tue May 03, 2011 11:09 pm

bell holds on to Natsuki lovingly and start to hum a sweet tune. bon starts to tell his story to Grisius and makes gestures with his hands all the way though the story. " so when i was younger my mother and daddy was killed by the guards of this place. they where hug! like this tall!" he stands on his chair moving his hand has high as he could, then droping back in the chair."and just be for they got to my mom, she told me to take care of bell and for the past few years i have been. me and bell ran away after she said that. i came back to see them dead." he looks over at Grisius "can you keep a secret?" he said then looking up to see the hair come near. bell smiles at the hair "hello there." then looking at the mouse, her eyes grow and she give's a loud "EEEE" then running behind Natsuki and hiding behind her.