End of the Line [Kikome]

This is where all of the medieval Yamaha role-plays are archived.
Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Re: End of the Line [Kikome]

Post by Kael » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:10 pm

"Woah, Kael, who's the bird? A familiar you haven't told us of?" This came from the raven.

Kael replied, "no, just a familiar of Kikome's, my new student."

"So THAT's why Janth was pissed. You were replacing him." this from the snake.

"Exactly... Although, he was going to end up killing himself anyway." Kael sighed.

Kael ran up and stopped Kikome. "Your rooms are this way," he said, and pointed to a door. It opened and led down a hallway, which ended in another door. "Rest up there, if you need to. Supper is at 7. Be there on time, or it's cold." It was 5 o'clock, according to a contraption on the wall. [since clocks haven't been invented yet.]

He then moved on toward his own room.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Sponsor

Kikome
Peasant
Species: Wolf

Post by Kikome » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:09 am

"alright thank you!" Kikome stated excitedly. She began to run off to her room where she paused for a moment halfway down the hall. Turning back she smiled and whispered "thank you very much.. Really" and darted to her room. Lume was flying behond Kikome and nearly crashed into her when she stopped.

They reached the room and rested up on the bed. "It's nice to be in a home again..." Lume said with such eyes that seemed as if they were lost, as if water had entrapped them.

"Yeah, I know how you feel dear.. After wandering aimlessly in the wildness for a few years.. It's quite nice to be in some home... I hope he lets us stay here while we apprentice." The two looked out a window into the sky, sighed and agreed they shall rest up until time for dinner, where they then went to get dinner... Around what seemed to be 6:40.. They got lost and Lume began holloring for help to even find the dining area.

Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Kael was sitting at the table. He had been waiting for his apprentice to show. He eventually got up and went after them.

He stepped out in front of them. "I have been waiting for you" He says, and walks back in. The door is still open for them.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate