End of the Line [Kikome]

This is where all of the medieval Yamaha role-plays are archived.
Kikome
Peasant
Peasant
Species: Wolf

Re: End of the Line [Kikome]

Post by Kikome »

"I completely agree with you. A master is called such that for a reason... To be able to teach you, not you do something stupid behind their back.. My father was to much of a naive idiot." With slight anger now rising at the thoughs of her father, her eyes begin to channel her anger to energy, and become the vibrant red of Lumes once lit beak. She then mumbles to herself in a not to quite tone "if only I could find a worthy master though

Sponsor

Kael
God
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael »

"Don't say such things. He probably knew exactly what he was getting into. He probably thought the common thing. 'It won't happen to me.' Too common. My current student dabbled with necromancy, then proceeded to call me old and senile. Two can play at that game." A dangerous gleam shone in Kael's eyes. Back in the tower, Glacie the snake smiled as Kael thought in the pattern of Ice.

Kael knew some necromancy, enough to know to not do it. It led you down some really dark paths.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Kikome
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Kikome »

"I suppose you are correct, I cannot quite judge my father since I do not know him the greatest. But you have a student now? Well, I suppose, you could possibly teach me something" Surprised to hear that Kael was a master of sorts, her tail wags a little to thw thought of finally learning what she loved. Though hearing of his current student, she knew she needed to convince him she was not like the others.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

"Well, he wont be my student for long. Heck, at the rate he's going, he is going to not even be alive soon. And I have sworn off teaching. This was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. My answer is no, as interesting as your background is."

Kael was adamant. He rarely reneged on his promises, and he had promised himself to never go through the crap of incompetent nincompoops.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Kikome
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Kikome »

"What if i made you a deal of sorts? I can garantee that I will give it everything, listen to your ever word and command. Evrn do anything life threatening if you required it for training." Kikome is determined to change his mind, she really wishes to learn the great ways of water. With a strong feeling that Kael would be an excellent master, she reassures again thay she will not be stupid.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

Kael sighed. A persistent one, he'd give her that. "Look, how old are you? Have you had someone with 1/100th your power and not even that in age back talk you? Call you old and feeble? If you have, you know why i wont take apprentices anymore."

Flumen disapproved of this. Kael was being too argumentative and stubborn. He whispered to Kikome, "appeal to his love of knowledge. That always makes him happier. Let him study/inquire about Lume or maybe learn more about your father, and he might just let you study, if only for awhile."

Caldor, meanwhile, was staying out of this.

Kikome
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Kikome »

Taking in some more of Flumen's advice, Kikome tells Kael "I understand your great anger at someone such as that. Though I myself would not do such. My deal can be this; If you can teach me ways of water, I can let you study whatever you wish of my own knowledge. Even if it be Lume, my fathers history, my bloodline, any thing you wish. Even if you teach for very little time, it would be more than I have now and I would be utterly greatful to you."

Hearing her name, Lume perks up and stretches her wings wide. Half asleep, her beak and her wing tips turn to an ice blue. Standing atop Kikome's shoulder now, Lume looks out at Kael and tilts her head slightly.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

Kael sighed. He did want to learn more. He always did. Damn Flumen, he always found his weak point.... "Alright... I guess so, but only for a while. And it is all contingent on your promise." Kael knew he would regret this later. Flumen looked slightly smug, as much as owls can.

"Follow me." Kael said. He got up, grabbed the bottle of sake, and started to leave. He remembered something, went back to the bar, payed for his sake and Kikome's, then let Caldor climb up his arm. He then left the bar, waiting outside for Kikome.

Flumen had flown out and landed on Kael's shoulder. "you know you will enjoy teaching her." He said.

Kael sighed. "Yes. And i may have to destroy her if she ever goes demon. I've heard it happen to those with demon backgrounds."

Kikome
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Kikome »

Kikome was very pleased he accepted. Though she knows that she must be the best she can, no screw ups, Kikome is willing to learn. Lume flew after Kael as he exited the bar to land on the bar sign out front. Mumbling to herself now, Kikome muttered how greatful she was, thanked the bartend, and proceeded to leave. She met Kael outside with a simple "Thank you, master" as Lume landed on her shoulder back into childish form.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

Kael sighed. "Standard procedure. I must blindfold you. If you refuse, I am afraid I cannot teach you. It's wizard's guild rules."

Kael started drawing a rune in the air. Simultaneously, he drew a different rune behind his back.

Kikome
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Kikome »

Kikome a little... Worried "uhm, okay. I trust you, just dont rape me or something!" Kikome giggles a little bit at the same time. Lume tilts her head and is concerned herself.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

Kael chuckled. "Sorry, I'm not into little girls more than 250 years younger than i am." He stopped the rune behind his back and finished the one in front of him. A cloud of darkness settled over Kikome's and Lume's eyes. "Follow me." He commanded, and held out a hand, so she wouldn't get lost.

He led her through the streets until they reached a warehouse. Inside that seemingly abandoned warehouse was actually a teleportation site. He brought Kikome and Lume into the middle of the circle, then started the long incantation. As he finished, he and they all disappeared. They appeared back in the tower.

Kael brought them out of the room, then removed the blind spell. "Welcome to my tower," he said.

Kikome
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Kikome »

Lume looked around in awe, this place seemed huge. Kikome agreed with Lume's awe moment and breifly stated "Thank you, this place seems wonderful." Gazing up, down, and all around Kikome wished this is how her home was when she was little.
Lume, lerched atop Kikome's shoulder, wondered "so where do we begin?" Looking over to Kael for answers.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

The tower had a narrow corridor, which Kael headed up. "Follow me," He said. As he moved, 3 animals filtered out of doors. One was a small snake, which Kael picked up and put around his neck. Another was a crow which flew ove and perched on his head. The last was a monkey which attached himself to his back. It might of looked ridiculous, but Kael was used to it.

A gecko appeared in the doorway. "Who's she?" It asked in a tone of anger.

"A friend," Kael lied.

"Right, and I'm a toad. You are replacing me! You will pay for this, old fool!" the gecko moved his hands to cast a spell, but Kael was having none of that. He raised his hands and a spell shot out. A fireball, laced with lightning, followed by ice needles, aand large rocks, and a wash of water. The gecko was swept away, and beaten to a pulp. He landed in a mash on the end of the hallway.

Kael sighed. "Another one gone. Fools." He gestured in the air, "Clean that up," and the body started moving off to a window to be dumped.

Kikome
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Kikome »

Kikome giggled while seeing the commotion of animals group up onto Kael. Then as she looked over towards the gecko and was about to introduce herself when Kael just blasted him away.

"Haha, well he deserved it. He shouldn't be trying to cast a spell at his master nor shall he insult him." Watching as the body is dumped out the window she was very intrigued with studying more than just water now. Though she doesn't wish to bother Kael with more than what he has offered already.

"So, shall we head off then?" Kikome looked around a lot at all the doors and this long corridor. Wondering where it leads, she continues walking straight ahead with him.

"Hey! Hey! There are a lot of you!" Lume squawked as she focused on the animals that she did not realize were there before. Enjoying the sights of more animals Lume started glowing her vibrant red again.