Fast Thieves(private for kitsuni89 and cossant.)

This is where all of the medieval Yamaha role-plays are archived.
kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Omnipresence
Species: sapphire wolf

Fast Thieves(private for kitsuni89 and cossant.)

Post by kitsuni89 »

The streets were filled with life in the afternoon. Behind some damaged wood covering an old window partially on a broke down home was a blue wolf. Her fur was soft sapphire blue and since it was winter it was puffier than usual. Scanning the area she flicked her tail each time she saw something she wanted. There was one thing she was looking for more than all, her love, Mark. "Where could he be? I have been looking for him forever since we got seperated." Suddenly she saw a booth that seemed to have a little item she thought would be lovely.
Slimtart: I am known as the twin spirit fox.
Kovu: No...your known as a the demented creature from the darkness.
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Kovu: Noooo! *runs*
Slimtart: Why you running? *Chases*
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*

Sponsor

cossant
Marquis
Marquis
Species: Wolf

Re: Fast Thieves(private for kitsuni89 and cossant.)

Post by cossant »

Near the booth was a wanted poster, portraying a shadowy wolf, a dark blue hood over his head. A small description followed just below.

WANTED : Mark Koario. Wanted for: Theft, Assault, escaping prison, disturbing the peace. Black fur, White left ear is only striking feature. Thief is known for covering this with charcoal. Always wears dark blue hood, and small cross. Reward: 25 guineas. Sighted close to nearby traveling routes, and in city. Approach with caution.

A panther, clothed in torn cotton pants, was leaning against an alley wall, studying Blue intently from afar.

kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 »

Blue had gleam in her eye. Asudden gust from no where went where she once was. She was now above the panther and she tapped on his shoulder. "Why you looking at me sir?" A paw rested on her blade if she didn't meet a nice guy.
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*

cossant
Marquis
Marquis

Post by cossant »

The Panther blinked when Blue disappeared. "What the hell?" he silently breathed. Feeling someone tap him on his shoulder, the panther stumbled forward, tripping on his own feet, as he hit the ground with a thud.

Groaning, the old Panther picked himself up. "I am getting too old for this." he grumbled, as he brushed the dust off of his grey-tinged fur.
"You must be Blue." he said. "Mark's been looking for you." Looking around for a second, he sighed. "Look, Mark's been in some trouble, and that bounty has gotten the attention of a few more mercenaries than he's used to. There's a small ware-house not more that twenty minutes from here. It's farther in the city. Their will be two flags, one blue and one black, crossed above the doors. Mark should be there by nightfall."

obviously getting nervous, the old Panther looked around his shoulder. "I've got to get out of here, before those goons show up. Good luck, and be careful." he finalized, before retreating farther into the alley, breaking into a run.

As he slipped out of sight, a group of three Jackals passed. Each one had heavy-looking armor that covered them thoroughly, and deadly-looking spears. The largest one gave Blue a quick glance, as he passed by, though none of them gave any sign of seeing the panther.

Mark was in more trouble than he realized.

kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 »

Blue made a confused look as the old panther gave the details. When he ran off and the jackels ran by she grinned and made a mocking face at the once who took a glance at her. He turned and pointed his spear at her. "Stop I order you blue wolf." She kept grinning and he charged her, big mistake. A leg lifted as he approached close to her and she made his heavy armor cave in from one blow and sent him flying back. "Love to play more but got to vanish boys." A blurry blue wind stood there for a second as she ran off not even showing a sign which direction she ran. The old panther told her 20 min but that was like take a step for Blue. She arrived at the place with the two flags. "So my sweety is going to be here at night fall. Best make myself comfy." She went in through a window and sat in a corner waiting for Mark to arrive.

cossant
Marquis
Marquis

Post by cossant »

Night was fast approaching. The sun began to set on the horizon, casting a warm glow across the city. And as the darkness settled in, someone was approaching the warehouse.

Or, rather, a lot of someones.

Before anyone could react, Three magic-casters were on top of the warehouse, the darkness covering their approach. concentrating their energy, a shield whipped around the warehouse, cutting off escape. As the transparent and almost invisible shield enveloped the area, a group of armed soldiers were lead inside, lead by a well-dressed, but well armed fox.

"Well, well, well. So that little shadow finally succumbed to that awful feeling. What was it again?" he said in an accomplished noble voice. "Ah yes. Love. oh, that little emotion that eventually leads to people's death. I must say, though, Mark really has good taste in women." He taunted, eyeing up Blue. "If I didn't hate him with a passion, We'd probably get along quite nicely."

Laughing in a proper manner, he put a paw to his chest. "Oh goodness, where are my manners? I haven't even introduced myself. Tannis Marques, at your service." He flaunted, giving a slight bow. "And before you try your precious running ability, don't bother. I've had my personal mages whip up a specific field that negates that. All you have is your fighting ability, which, admittingly, is astounding."

The old Panther was ushered in, his paws tied behind his back. Once he saw Blue, he shook his head. "I'm sorry, please, forgive me." He pleaded, his voice cracking a bit. "They were going to kill my family. I'm sorry, there was nothing I could do."

The jackal that ushered him in growled, and struck the panther's head, hard. "Hush up, weakling, or I'll kill you and your family anyways."

Tannis wagged his finger at the guard. "Now, now, boys, lets not get too hasty. Let the poor chap go, he's earned his freedom. And I am a man of my word." he chuckled with arrogance.

Drawing a knife, one of the five panthers cut the rope off of him, and he ran outside. Tannis sighed and yelled, "Let him through!"
A small hole through the shield opened up, and closed behind the panther.

"Now we wait for that little thief. I don't expect him to put up much of a figh-"

"Watch out!" Someone yelled up from the roof. Distracted, Tannis turned his attention away from Blue for a second.

A hooded figure grabbed Blue from behind, and threw both of them back into the shadows. When Tannis turned back, Blue was gone.
"h-how? th-tha" he stuttered, before letting out a thundering shout that echoed throughout the city. "MAARRRRK!"

Laying on the ground just out of sight from the building, the person, still holding blue, caught his breath.

"Found you." Mark smiled from underneath his hood, still pretty exhausted from the extent of use of his powers.

kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 »

Blue was ready to fight, with her leg muscles pumped. "Its not an ability, its pure muscle...." before she could finish she was pulled in the shadows. Her nose picked up Mark's scent and let him happily take her away. He was exausted but she did not care. She placed a big deep kiss on him rubbing his shoulders. "Scared me a lil there Mark." Tail brushing up his muzzle slowly, Blue looked him up and down. "Where you been all this time? You know how hard its to pick up the scent of a thief?" She gave a slight giggle and looked onto the shield around the warehouse. "Who are they? wait...you can tell me after I do something real fast since they dont seem like the friendly type towards you." Standing, the blue furred wolf stomped her foot paw to the earth hard and it shuddered and cracked. The warehouse fell apart within the shield into a dust pile but the mages telelported them all but one guard out of there. Without blinking, she dissappeared in a blur as she always does when running and ran past the guard. He soon caught up in flames. Walking back with a big grin and paws full of the guards belongings that had value, she gave Mark a lick on the side of his muzzle. "Ok now you may explain hehe."

cossant
Marquis
Marquis

Post by cossant »

When Blue shook the ground underneath them, Mark stumbled a bit, though caught his balance, watching as the warehouse shattered to the ground. Tannis was gone, as was expected, but one guard had not been so lucky. As he burst into flames, Mark felt a twinge of sadness at the loss of life, but knew that the guard would have been a problem.

As Blue came back, he smiled, and placed a paw on her cheek. "I've missed you." he half-whispered, and kissed the side of her muzzle. Looking around them, he nodded to the road. "I'll explain on the way. C'mon." he hurried, as he made sure his hood covered his face.

Moving onto the road, walking next to Blue, he watched as a few curious onlookers were looking over to the warehouse, but otherwise, didn't pay any heed, and continued on their night.

"The fox's name is Tannis. He's an old rival of mine, and absolutely despises me. The only real difference between us, at first, was the fact that he was wealthy beyond imagination, and I was living off the good fortune of Dios. Ironic, I know, but I still hold to my roots. Anyways, I messed up a deal of his awhile back, and managed to set an entire army's worth of his slaves free. He didn't take too kindly to that, and he's been on my tail ever since."

He turned on another street, memorizing the path. "Now, don't take his charming appearance and vast riches as a sign that he's weak. That fox has more demons in him than I've ever seen before. And worse, he's learned to control them and keep them from escaping. In truth, he's more powerful than either of us. On a head-to-head fight, he'd leave nothing left of us. Thankfully, he's rich, so he's become lazy, in a sense. He's more used to sending out people to do his stuff for him, so he can focus on the pleasures of nobility. So, I'm constantly walking a tight-rope of dwindling his riches, and keeping him from being ticked off enough to chase after me full force."

Sighing, he continued, as the warehouse disappeared far behind them.

"Then he started tapping my heart for weaknesses, so to speak. He found 'em. My friends, my family, you, he's now found a way to force my paw. He goes after them, and I have to run interference. He only found out about you recently, and decided to see how important you were to me. Obviously, he didn't expect me to pull such a bold move to get you out. It's all a game to him. How far can he push me? When will I go after him directly? If i don't, when do I give up and let him do whatever?"

They had come to a nice looking inn. The sign over head portrayed a howling wolf on one side, and a running fox on the other. A falcon flew overhead of both of them. The sign read, "Three heroes' Inn"

Pushing the door in, sounds of conversation and laughter washed over them. Furs all around them were talking, eating, drinking laughing, or playing cards, all of them having a great time. A burly wolf was behind the bar, cleaning a few mugs. Looking up, he smiled at Mark, put down the mugs, and brought his paw across to his shoulder. Mark returned the salute, and lead Blue upstairs.

"That's Boris. Good friend of mine. We run together on some operations." he explained.
As they ascended to the fourth floor, Mark was about to push the door in to his room, when he hesitated. Putting his ear to the door, he listened in.

"Yeah, I run a lot of operations for Mark. He trusts me with some of the more important tasks." A young male voice bragged.
"Really? Wow, you must be a really good thief." A female voice answered with a playful tone.

Mark smiled, as he realized that one of his runners was using his ranking to impress one of the lower ranking females of his group.

Putting a finger to his muzzle to tell blue that he was about to sneak in, he eased the door open.

"I'm one of the best thieves around. Of course, I'm always glad when i get to relax. Being a thief can get lonely sometimes." the young thief continued. As Mark stuck his head into the room, the female, a fox, had her arms around the thief, a young raccoon kid, both of them sitting on one of his chairs. "well, you don't have to worry about being lonely when I'm around." She giggled, as she kissed the raccoon.

Mark cleared his throat as he entered the room. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything, Zach."
Zach and the fox jumped up, and almost fell over, righting themselves up and standing with their heads down.

"Oh! U-uh, Mark! I-I didn't know you were-" Zach fumbled his words.

"Take it easy, kid. I need your help on something. Get to the others, tell them to get ready for the operation by tomorrow at dusk. You're leading the third team."

Zach, a bit confused for a second, saluted. "Yes sir." The fox, a bit timid, gave a half-hearted salute, as both of them took off out the one window.

"Sorry about that." Mark apologized to Blue. "That was Zach. 14 year old raccoon thief. He's in charge of our younger thieves."

Putting an arm around Blue, he grinned. "Welcome to my humble abode." he said. The room included a round table with five chairs around it, a bookshelf in the back, and a fairly large bed in the corner. A lantern on the desk near the bed cast a soft glow across the
room, and the window overlooked the square, with traders and entertainers still working in the late hours.

Mark took off his cloak, and hung it on a stand near the door. "Make yourself at home, love." he encouraged, as he took the bow slung over his shoulder and put it near the door. Without the cloak and all it's weapons and tools, Mark wore a loose white cotton shirt and slightly torn cotton pants. A thin leather necklace with a small cross on it hung from Mark's neck. The cross had a black stone in the center. It was his family necklace. Not feeling any danger in friendly territory, he only had a dagger strapped to his side.

kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 »

Blue walked with Mark as he explained the situation. Nodding to him every so often, she would begin to sniff the air around them. A scent filled her nose and drove her crazy and she knew it was him making her mouth water. They approached the inn and she smirked at the name of the inn.

When they walked in, Blue waved to Boris as he approached Mark. She was currently trying to avoid other males other than Mark at the moment. They walked into the room and saw the fox and raccoon children. A smile spread across her face as she tapped the fluffed out tail of hers against the doorway.

"Young always give me a little tickle in my gut. So this is the mighty Mark's home. Could use a little sprucing up but I like it." She giggled and turned to him with her paws behind her back. Watching Mark take his cloak off, Blue's tongue slowly poked out of her lips. She waited for him to turn and as he did she tackled him to the covers of the bed.

"Its been a very long time my little Mark." She grinned and kissed his cheek. Slowly in his ear, she whispered, "I missed you darling. You owe me for being gone so long hehe. It is the time of the month that I am in heat. Satisfy my needs at this moment love. I crave it!" Blue slipped off her cut-sleeve shirt then her light cloth pants. Next, she removed her linen chest wraps to let her chest breathe. Crawling on all fours, the dark blue furred wolf rubbed up against her love's side softly.

cossant
Marquis
Marquis

Post by cossant »

Mark walked over to a crooked painting near the bed, and straightened it. Smiling he turned around. "Well, it'd be great having someone else to help decora-" he was cut short, when Blue tackled him to the bed. Her scent suddenly flowed over him, practically overwhelming his senses. When she undressed, and slid across his side, Mark leaned in and kissed her passionately. "I love you." he whispered, as he ended the kiss, and began loosening his shirt. But as he did, his family necklace glowed, and the outline of a falcon appeared on his neck. "What the-" he questioned in surprise. Then he was engulfed in darkness, as he fell from the room, his powers launching him into the room below. Landing on the table with a clatter, the bull that inhabited the room suddenly woke up. "Huh?! Who's there! I'll rip you to pieces!" he drunkenly muttered. Mark got to his feet, and used his powers to jump back up into his own room. Landing near the window, he froze for a second. The bull shouted a few curses, before drunkenly fading off. A few seconds later, Mark heard him fall back down. Taking a deep breath, he looked over to Blue, who was still on the bed.

Looking up at the window, a falcon had perched on it's side, staring intently at Mark. Pushing himself up to a sitting position, he sighed. "Yeah, yeah, I know. Remember my oath and all that." he said to the falcon. The falcon turned his head, and chattered something. Mark seemed to be able to talk to this falcon. Glaring at the falcon, Mark gave an indignant exhale. "Easy for you to say. I'm not an angel." Standing up, he dusted off his clothes, before walking towards Blue. Hesitating halfway, he turned back to the falcon. "Can we have some privacy?" he asked. The falcon tilted it's head. Mark rolled his eyes. "I know, my oath. I just need to explain to her, first, and I'd rather do it without a bird listening in." With a final chirp, the falcon lifted it's wings, and took off.

"Freaking excuse for a guardian." Mark muttered.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed, Mark gently pulled Blue next to him, an apologetic expression on his face. "Blue, I love you, I really do, and part of me is hating this oath I took." Sighing, he began his explanation. "That falcon is my Spirit Guardian. I got him when I took an oath around the age of 7. The Oath I took was...well, basically it's a Fighter's Discipline. I swore a long time ago that I'd abstain from such acts until I finished both my training, and my battle. As you can see, I don't have a choice in breaking my oath."
Taking a breath, as he was in obvious distress, he continued. "I love you, Blue. You know that." gently putting her paw in his, he looked Blue in her eyes. "But we'll both have to wait to satisfy our desires." Putting his paw on her cheek, Mark leaned in. "Can you wait for me, Blue?" he asked.