Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

On the tails of the west wind

This is where all of the medieval Yamaha role-plays are archived.
Emerald Velvet
Baron

Post by Emerald Velvet » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:25 pm

TO KORON:

Luxe regarded Koron thoughtfully. "I understand," she said. "I write all sorts of stuff that no one ever gets to read. One day, I should like to publish them under a pseudonym. That way I could write all sorts of stuff and get the royalties, but no one would every know it was me. Maybe you could do that?" she mused. "Writing can be an excellent income. All my writer friends are filthy rich. When I go to their houses, I get lost, weaving in and out of multiple dining rooms, family rooms, and the like." She sipped the last of her wine slowly and savored it. She'd have to study the competition more carefully.
[url=http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=21521#21521/]Extended Signature[/url]

Sponsor

n00b678
Omnipresence
Species: Fox

Post by n00b678 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:34 pm

Koron, who had lived with a prominate crime guild, wanted nothing of riches or power. He was 30 now, and was growing older. He wanted no more than to complete his mission and retire from the guild after that. It was his final mission and his last debt to be paid to the guild master. He would not let him down.
The guildmaster actually cared about the people he employed, something that most crime bosses did not do. It was something he appreciated, but it didn't compare with the pressures he was constantly under. There were many who wanted him dead, and he was suprised that there hadn't been an attack yet.
"I don't care about the money. If I had to write and live off of it, it'd just be to write."

Demon
Duke

Post by Demon » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:15 am

((To Zephyr))

"I do not know." The ferret-dog replied, eyeing the cat who was still passed out at their table. "It is a pretty common name, afterall."

The hybrid was done with his shrews, and it was getting late. Heath was tired, so, despite that this ermine-leopard was good company, he really just wanted to rest right now.

"If you would excuse me, Miss Zephyr." The dog rose to his feet. "I am sorry to cut our conversation abrupt, but if I do not, I feel as if the urge of sleep may do it for me." He made a slight bow of his head, something that he'd picked up during his short stay in Yamaha. "It has been pleasant talking with you. Good night."

Heath was respectful and waited for the ermine to respond, then headed for the counter to pay for a room. Once he had done that, the big ferret-dog headed up the stairs to settle down for the night.
[url=http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=740]My Character Profiles[/url]

Emerald Velvet
Baron

Post by Emerald Velvet » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:33 pm

TO Koron:

"I see," said Luxe thoughtfully, though she really didn't. She was a devout capitalist and loved money in all its forms. She rarely did anything for anyone without asking a favor in return. Quickly, she looked at her watch. "The pie eating contest! I'm going to be late!" She gathered up her stuff. "I truly appreciated the conversation, Koron. Would you care to come to the Mazan Festival with me?" She beamed at him, and thought hungrily of the pies.
[url=http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=21521#21521/]Extended Signature[/url]

n00b678
Omnipresence

Post by n00b678 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:42 pm

Koron laughed, "I might as well, seeing as how my...friend is not here now. Perhaps he went there himself." He still thought it was rediculus for someone of Luxe's stature in society would be found at a pie eating contest.

Emerald Velvet
Baron

Post by Emerald Velvet » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:58 pm

"Excellent!" said Luxe. "I do love good food. Let's go!" She swept up the hem of her dress and strode to the door.

n00b678
Omnipresence

Post by n00b678 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:33 pm

Koron followed quietly, always watchful.