The adventures of Rif Kit the Merc

This is where all of the medieval Yamaha role-plays are archived.
darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Re: The adventures of Rif Kit the Merc

Post by darkkitsune »

Alice and the dragon were giving the slavers a show. She made it so that Jarm wouldn't get her but she wasn't trying to defeat him either. She 'saw' that the slaves were freed and that all that was left in the camp were the slavers. she killed the guards around Rif silently. The land around the dragon and her were torn up, with spikes of earth coming from the ground, craters and generally looking like a war had hit there.

Rif was starting to wake up from the hit from the back of the head that he was given. "ohhh... What hit me..." He shakes his head trying to feel the back of his head, 'what happened while I was out...' Rif thought, he raises his head, 'a lot apparently...' He then blinks at the guards on the ground clutching their necks, their eyes wide, and faces a shade of blue. The fox giggles to himself, "wow... let's see..." he closes his eyes concentrating. There's a soft twang sound as the chains' links that bound him break apart. "That's better... now.. to get my weapon...." The fox stands then eeps as his legs fold, "ouch... my legs are a sleep... pins and needles... oh it hurts..." he grimaces. When he is able to walk he goes into the shadows which his dark, wet fur made hiding easier.

(If you wanted to do a fight, kael. I guess we could. though Alice is virtually equal in fighting and has the earth on her side.)
"Let's light them on fire some morrrre."
Group of ninja burst into flames...again

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

Image I, insert name DESTROYED Feila *Evil laughter*

My Characters

Sponsor

Kael
God
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael »

[its fine]

Jarm was tiring, though he didn't show it. His eyes were pure red most of the fight, and whenever he got too close to a slaver, his rage made him kill that one. But this state was draining, as it put a lot of stress on his mind and body. His eyes started clearing, and his breathing became harsher. He knew he was in trouble.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Bigfox3
God
God
Species: Fennec Fox

Post by Bigfox3 »

Toyomi noticed the waning of the warrior's strength and the eagerness of the slavers to put him down. They both though, 'We need to do something to help him out.' Toyomi raised his rapier, drawing cold and wet towards its center in an attempt to bring in fog or mist. Relena helped by stirring up some breezes which raised the illusion. Soon enough, the entire area was covered in fog. Dekal watched in amazement as the two worked, and he picked his way back to Mr. Big to tell him what happened. When the mist was fully dense, the two returned. The guards were in a sudden panic as they thought the mist was the working of the girl. Toyomi took Dekal in his arms while Relena took Big by the hand. The two foxes ran through the clearing with two separate objectives.

As Relena ran past Alice, she muttered in the vixen's ear, "We'll transport Rif into the forest, follow us. The slaves are all free and have escaped." She took Big to where Rif was and he hefted the fox up with his weaponry and fled into the forest with him. Toyomi barreled past the dragon. His message was a little different, "Your foe is really your ally. A ploy has been set up so you may chase her into the forest as you would an enemy. Your actions here have saved all the remaining slaves, so you may flee without concern." Hopefully they both would follow before the mist cleared.
The Dessert War never happened, but I'm deluded enough that I've convinced myself I already won. :3

My Character Library
Click here to see my Deviantart page!

`/-(_)-\=~~~~
/Gamma\==-------
'OoOoOoO'
'SPAMMA TANK' GAMMA Created by Shade
Advanced AI Tank

Big's quick link to the IRC chat box for those who can never find the thing, like me! 8D

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

Alice in a loud voice stated, "This dragon has gotten the better of me... and surrender to you..."

The slavers were panicking, the leader was not and saw through the mist that started to form, got his men under control with a "shut. up.", then stated "What are you saying, fox... you were about to win..."

Alice scoffed, "did you really believe that I would win you yourself a slave? I'm not even yours to control in the first place." She waved her paws and all the earth damage she had caused became restored. Other then the fire damage that the dragon did, the place didn't seem to have a sorta of battle at all. The the black fox was free and his guards dead beside him. The vixen laughed at what Relena had said to her, "you want me to run in the forest? Not likely... take Darke Kitsune if you want, I'll cover you foxes, as long as I am on the earth, I have unlimited power." She whispered to Relena. Earth around the fennec fox formed around her again.
The leader of the slavers rounded up the panicked slavers, "Make sure that the slaves are secure." After a half a second the leader found out that the dark fox was gone and that the slaves were gone also. He was furious, "you were just a distraction..."

Alice grins mischievously as the earth closed over her body, it was in the shape of a dragon egg, though made of earth, the earth rumbled, "oh, I'll be more then a distraction now...now that the innocent furs have left." The earth dragon egg formed a creak then an mound of earth in the shape of a dragon burst out of the egg, "you see... I'll make sure that you slavers well never capture and enslave another fur ever again..." the earth rumbled. The slavers stated to lose their nerve and as the dragon roared, a few of the slaves eeped and dropped their weapons and turned to run away, but the earth opened up and as they started to run away they fell into a pit that seemed to form out of nowhere. The earth dragon (alice) roared again and stepped forward, that movement alone made the earth quake and rumble some more, "There will be no escape not this time." The slaves eek and huddle up, the leader started to battle Alice.

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

[Time for his mastery of Fire to begin! :)]

Jarmakla was confused, but grunted. His strength was slowly flagging. But then he called upon the spirits for assistance. Normally, the Dragon spirit answered. But this time, it was different. A bright firey shap appeared before him. It spoke in an ancient language, that of the primordials. It said, "Will you take my boon, and be the Guardian of Flames?" Jarm, knowing he needed assistance, nodded. The being enveloped him, and he cried out in pain. The searing sensation slowly passed, and when it did, his eyes were burning. He felt... ALIVE... He looked for slavers, and saw them being taken care of by Alice. Well, perfect moment for him to get out of... wait. He looked down. His hides had burned off. He quickly grabbed the clothing off a dead slaver, donned it, and flew out into the forest.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Bigfox3
God
God

Post by Bigfox3 »

As the five foxes continued to run, the mist around them became increasingly dense. Toyomi lost his grip on Dekal, and the two of them found themselves running into an altered landscape. The grass beneath them changed, and the floor became solid. As the mist cleared some, the found themselves in a palace that looked to be made of clouds. A figure descended the staircase in front of them. Her dress was the color of a dark cloudy day, and the two foxes armed themselves against her. "Stand down, I am not your enemy," she said in a lilting voice, "We are in need of your assistance. A calamity is about to befall the world that requires our intervention, and it centers around the fox you've rescued." Toyomi asked, "Who are you?" She chuckled, "Sadly my business is not with you, child, it's your cousin I'm concerned with. Go into the next chamber to seek out Undine, she will explain to you further." Toyomi nodded, "Very well, Sylph, take care of my cousin." The both smiled as he went into the next chamber.

Relena looked at Sylph as she finished descending the steps. The girl looked about her age, but was clearly much older in the ways of the world. "Will you accept my assitance? I can guide you on the wings of the wind to help you help your friends," Sylph said to her. Relena was doubtful of this, but said, "I know Toyomi will be more than willing, so I will say yes if only to help him." Sylph nodded, "Until you're fully accepting, your powers may not be as strong, but I do hope to establish a deeper link with you."

The cavern Toyomi entered was a far cry from the cloud palace he just left. The cavern was lit by iridescent crystals lining the ledges along the walls. As he approached the edge of the underground lake that was there, a figure emerged from the depths. Her pearlescent blue dress hung from a lithe body that spoke of fragility save for the large sword that hung at her side. "The calamity Sylph spoke of, Undine, is this preventable?" Undine smiles a sad smile and replies, "Yes, but only if you take on the role of the elemental guardian. Will you accept this?" Toyomi nods, "I've always sought out adventure for the sake of discovering a way to protect those I love. This may be the answer I've been seeking." Undine smiles again, "Your cold past touches me in a way most living creatures cannot. I will accept you and allow you to use my powers."

Both of the foxes felt something shift inside of them. Relena's heart became lighter as it soared with the wind, making her feel as though she were a gentle breeze. Toyomi became calm at his center, as peaceful feeling as the quiet depths of the ocean became familiar to him. Undine's knowledge of the seas poured through him and he felt a power that lay in wait for his breath to command.

Dekal and Big had not stopped searching for their two arctic companions once they'd cleared the mist. Big had set Darke down next to a large tree and checked for vital signs to make sure he was alive before they began to search high and low. Dekal noticed a stirring in the wind and shivered as the cold updraft passed him and took form in the clearing. It dissipated to reveal the missing foxes, who landed with an unceremonious THUD. "Where were you two? We were looking everywhere for you," Big said, trying to mask the worry in his voice. Dekal broke that facade, "Big couldn't stop looking once we'd separated in the mist." The foxes were touched by the sentiment. They told them of the meeting with the two spirits and the apparent crisis that was going to happen centering around the unconcious fox. Big sighed, "Seems as though we won't be settling down any time soon, huh?" Relena was torn, "Big, you can do better than me, I'm sure there are plenty of willing girls out there who'd be happy to settle with you." Big shook his head, "No, I'll just have to follow you to the ends of the earth to bring you back, that's all. No worries."

Dekal ignored the moment the adults were having to go and watch the kitsune in case he stirred to conciousness.
The Dessert War never happened, but I'm deluded enough that I've convinced myself I already won. :3

My Character Library

`/-(_)-\=~~~~
/Gamma\==-------
'OoOoOoO'
Advanced AI Tank

Big's quick link to the IRC chat box for those who can never find the thing, like me! 8D

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

The dark kitsune blinks, "What happened?" asking no one in particular. There was an unearthly roar that came in the direction of the slavers and a blood curdling scream. The earth shook as the earth dragon started going toward the group of foxes. "WHAT'S THAT?!" The fox stated, trying to stand but seemed to be too weak to do so trying to reach for his blade that wasn't there, "Shoot."

In front of the newly made guardians was a giant fan that was made of metallic substance that couldn't be named that. This fan had the symbol of wind in the language of the Yamahan on the handles, it was leaning against a tree. The other item was a flute that was also made of metal on the underside of the flute was the symbol of water in the same language.

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

Jarmakla was able to escape, if barely. He flew into the forest, body tired. He came upon the group of foxes, with a sense of empathy coming upon them. These were other spirit-blessed, albeit not Ifreet blessed.

He was in slaver clothing, though his axe was different then it had been. It was now a bit larger, with a rune of Primordial origin on it. It said simply, 'Flamehand.' It had a pattern of flames on the axe etched in a red substance, and the haft looked like fire-hardened ash.

Jarm himself looked bigger, and his eyes burned internally. His skin glowed slightly, fluctuating like a flame.

Bigfox3
God
God

Post by Bigfox3 »

The fox guardians noted these items and picked them up, a feeling of familiarity washing over them as they did. They noticed the fire guardian as well for what he was, exchanging knowing looks with him. The only noticable differences the foxes had were in their hair colors. Relena's was noticably lighter and whiter, whereas Toyomi's was tinged a gray-blue. Dekal answered the black fox's questions for him, "We've just escaped the slavers thanks to the fighting your friend did with Mr. Dragon here, and I think that's her stomping all over the place. Pretty sure she's harmless if she meant to help us before. My friends made the mist that helped us to escape, but then they also met with some spirit ladies that made the mist stronger and said they had to protect you. Mister, are you looking for your weapons? They might've been smashed already due to your friend stomping around, but you can have mine if you need it," he offers cutely. Big cleared his throat, "We might have to arm him a little better than that, although it might not be necessary with his guardians present." Toyomi nods, "We have a few questions that need answering first, but perhaps we ought to wait for your friend Alice to get back," he addresses the fox as well, grateful that Dekal got most of the details right while he and Relena adapted to the new weapons, as it seemed that's what they were.

My Character Library

`/-(_)-\=~~~~
/Gamma\==-------
'OoOoOoO'
Advanced AI Tank

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

Rif blinked, "umm... right..armed... like the sword on my back?" he was right there was the same sword that he previously had on his back, "oh... and don't ask about what happened or how I got it back... it's always like that... anyway... what questions did you want to ask?" Before anything one else could do or say anything the slaver leader was thrown into the group of foxes. He looked very beat up with wounds every where, "Why... am ... I still... alive..." after that he went unconscious as the stopping and shaking stopped and a little fox kit appears, her fur plastered with blood, "they won't be bothering anyone now..." then looked at the other guardians and smiled, "I see, you accepted the call... that's great..." ignoring the unconscious Wolf slaver, for now.

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

Jarm was able to recognize the kit for what she was now, and nodded. "Indeed, the call was there when needed. The spirits have their whims." He knew he was just a single pawn in a world-spanning plan of the spirits, but that was what he was used to.

He had been chosen by the Dragon a long time ago, only recently having the need for his choosing disappear, along with Dragonclaw, the powerful axe. Not that he wasn't grateful for the axe leaving, Spirits know it was annoying...

A voice sounded lous in his mind, giving a noticeable, to him, cough. He groaned slightly, and looked at the axe. "Great, another one that talks. Why me?" he muttered. 'I HEARD that,' the axe sent back.

Bigfox3
God
God

Post by Bigfox3 »

Relena was shocked to see the slaver like that, and the rest of the non-kitsunes were a little disturbed by his presence. Relena took it upon herself to dismiss the situation by pulling out a napkin and putting a bit of water on it to clean some of the blood off of Alice's face. "A cute face like yours doesn't need blood on it. Even if the blood was avenging blood, so to speak. If I'd had my way with that slaver, I would've totally poisoned him," she spat. Toyomi sighed, "Now's not the time for vengeful thoughts, Relena. They always bite you in the behind." He turned to face Alice, "So you seem to know the most about the role of the guardians, Alice, and have the deepest connection to this guy. Do you mind giving us a few details as to what's going on so we might be better able to assist you?" Big nodded, "I'm not a guardian, as they put it, but I'd also like to help, if only to stay close to Relena." Dekal nodded, "Me too, me too!"

My Character Library

`/-(_)-\=~~~~
/Gamma\==-------
'OoOoOoO'
Advanced AI Tank

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

Alice blinks, "umm... yea.... I don't know all of it... but I do know that much." The fennec smiles and pulls out the same blade from out the ground.

Rif blinked, "y-you knew my name... no one's ever knew my real name..." The fox was shook up.

The blood stained desert fox shook off Relena, "This here Slaver is the last of the elemental guardians... Meet... Maxwell. lord of the lower elements" The fox smiled, "As for what's up? you were all chosen by your elements to help this fox to unseal his power..." Alice smiled.

(ooc: The adventures of Rif Kit the Merc This is the post for any plot ideas that you'd like to see done.)

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

Bigfox3
God
God

Post by Bigfox3 »

Relena scoffed, "Well there's a shocker. The guy that tried to enslave us all is actually the guy in charge of our elements?" Toyomi was deep in thought when she said that and said, "Perhaps maybe that's what Maxwell as we'd understand him would've wanted. We all may not have met if it weren't for his actions. The wolf might not be aware of his affinity for the spirit as we know it." Big points out, "You keep saying 'we' like we all know what you're talking about. Care to clarify?" Toyomi blushes, "Sorry. I've had the opportunity to read up on the spirits within the walls of the Azalus Library and their roles throughout Feilan history, so I've had at least a brushing with them before in the past." Dekal comes up to Toyomi and asks, "Do you think we might find something related to Mr. Kitsune here at the library?" Big nodded, "It's as good as any place to start." Relena nodded, "That's only if we're all fit to travel. If this slaver guy is as important as you say he is, we may have to take him there anyway to have the monks heal him and explain what's going on."

My Character Library

`/-(_)-\=~~~~
/Gamma\==-------
'OoOoOoO'
Advanced AI Tank

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

Alice smiled, "oh... yes... lets go to the library..." She then looked at the kitsune, "first thing we need to do is get there... there's a lot of road to cover from here to there... I do know that to unseal Darke's power we need to the temples of each element... but... I can't recall where they are..." Then she got a smirk on her face as she turned to the fire elemental, "oh... you have control if you want him to speak to ya or not..." Then goes up to the dragon and motions for her to come closer, "you could make it so that we all suffer the same thing... if ya want... heh." Then she looks at the two foxes of water and air. "I'm guessing either one of you know were the library is... now, correct?"

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters