Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

A Game of Cats and Monkey {Open}

This is where all of the medieval Yamaha role-plays are archived.
zen_dharia
Baron

Re: A Game of Cats and Monkey {Open}

Post by zen_dharia » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:34 pm

The songs clashed in the lemur's head. This new aria combined with the never-ending song that plagued is head, given his obvious proximity to the mask, made him angry. Part of him was soothed by the new song, while part of him craved the one he had been forced to listen to for years. The new song grew louder to him and eventually overcame the old. Some of his sanity momentarily returned. This beautiful melody seemed to break the curse of the mask. He touched down to the earth and fell to his knees. He looked to the rabbit, beckoning her with hand motions that indicated he wanted her to remove the mask from his face.

Sponsor

RasHeart
Marquis
Species: Jackrabbit
Canada

Post by RasHeart » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:04 am

Erellan and Kyeema hid in the cover of the night. They were observing the lemur. When the bunny moved in, they came out of their hiding spots. "Don't!" Erellan cried. "It's all a trap!"

Kyeema raised her spear, pointing it at the lemur, ready to attack when she needed to. The eerie music didn't seem to rile them.

zen_dharia
Baron

Post by zen_dharia » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:42 am

The shouting snapped the lemur from his moment of sanity. The music overtook his head once more and he spun around into the air, sending more large shuriken in all directions. Having no particular target, the stars were likely not to hit anything. One buzzed past Erellan's face, missing by mere inches.

darkkitsune
Duke

Post by darkkitsune » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:14 am

The bunny and masked creature looked irate at what ever reversed their songs hold over the lemur, "Great, you shouldn't have interfered. I know what a cursed mask looks like and know not to touch it... We are magician after all." they both dodge the stars rather easily. The bunny jumped hi into the air and tries to hit the flying lemur with her strong legs. the masked creature takes out a card and starts to mutter to itself. After about a minute, thick vines tried to reach for the lemur to hold him fast.
"Let's light them on fire some morrrre."
Group of ninja burst into flames...again

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

Image I, insert name DESTROYED Feila *Evil laughter*

My Characters

RasHeart
Marquis
Canada

Post by RasHeart » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:37 pm

Erellan cast his signature spell, White Fire, and inundated the insane lemur with it. "Shut up. We're also, mages." the hare laughed.

Kyeema stared at the napalm flames, she saw something moving. "Erellan! There's something moving, in the fire!"

zen_dharia
Baron

Post by zen_dharia » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:32 pm

The lemur, his cape in smoldering tatters, spun at mach speed as he slowly rose into the air. Embers flew from him as the cape came undone and fluttered to the ground. The eyes of the mask were glowing and the spikes began to move. With an ear-piercing shriek, the lemur flung himself out of sight into the branches of the tree nearby which erupted in flames as he made contact. When he reappeared in his signature flash, he stood calmly within a few feet of Kyeema.

"Allow me to introduce myself," he said with his first real words, "Mephistus Erroneous... but you can call me Mercutio." he bowed.

The sword of his was floating just above his back as he took his bow and rose up and over his head as he stood up. It came to rest gracefully in his hand.

"You're a rather fun bunch, but let's play a different game, shall we?" he said.

With that, he began to shake his head like a rattle, the mask emitting a sound akin to that of a sack of bones being shaken. The big, yellow eyes began to glow again and the group was suddenly surrounded by eight blue and white flashes, each revealing a crude marionette Mercutio, each wielding their own Half Wing. The puppets jerked and thrashed violently, their heads rocking from side to side like wicked clock pendulums. The real Mercutio laughed and warped out of sight, his cackle echoed by the puppet clones. They stayed in their places watching the group for their first attack. It would be noted that each puppet had a single magical symbol engraved into their replica masks and a matching symbol on their respective swords, the effects of which would soon be revealed.

darkkitsune
Duke

Post by darkkitsune » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:51 pm

The bunny and masked both jumped onto the top of the building where the dark furred raccoon was watching in silents, "well, that was about as effective as rocks trying to dam up a river." The masked creature said, "I even wasted my vines too..." The three of them just looked at the puppet waiting for it to do something.

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Shade was watching and waiting for most of this. But then the puppets appeared, and he swiftly dispatched his with a few powerful punches and kicks. "Tsk, not even worth the effort," he muttered and went back to watching.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

zen_dharia
Baron

Post by zen_dharia » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:17 pm

The puppet at Shade's feet was down, but not out. It wrapped its wooden tail around his leg and pulled itself onto his back, swinging down hard with the replica sword. There was no blade edge and the wood looked as if it would simply break on impact, but as it came down, the symbol on the guard and the puppet's mask began to glow with an earthly green. Mere inches from impact, the wooden sword splintered and became a menagerie of long, sturdy slivers. Each shard of wood grew and split further as they traveled.

The other puppets stood in wait, save for two that followed the rabbit through the air moments after her leap. Their symbols began to glow as well. One shone purple, and the puppet proceeded to spew a putrid and noxious fluid from the tip of its sword. The other symbol turned yellow as the puppet lunged at the trio, its sword crackling with electricity and swinging madly.

darkkitsune
Duke

Post by darkkitsune » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:06 am

The masked creature eeps and took out two cards, muttering. After a bit the cards shown bright and the two puppets that were attacking disappeared in a flash. The masked creature sighs as the bunny pats it on the back, "you needed to capture them, sir. There wasn't any other way." The coon took out her daggers and readied herself to fight, "I'm ready." the coon stated. The masked creature shook it's head, "stand down, raliza. Play some more tunes.." The coon sighs and put up her weapons then takes out her harp and strums lightly.

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

RasHeart
Marquis
Canada

Post by RasHeart » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Erellan was psyched. I know how to kill these! He thought, but he was too scared to do anything. Kyeema was hurt by his own fire, and the puppet's music was too strange to comprehend. This music, is what prevented him from fighting.

The hare tried what little he could to help. 'Try taking the puppet's masks off! That seems to be their source of power!" Kyeema disagreed. "No! The music is! Overpower their music with yours, miss!" The quetzal drew a daikyu, putting the string to full draw. She aimed the bow at the puppets.

Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:21 am

Shade was slightly startled, but recovered swiftly. When it swung, he simply sent his arm up, shattering it's arm. He then simply maneuvered the puppet into the shards. After it was wracked with the hits, he tucked, rolling it off. He shattered it's head and mask with a few swift drop kicks, which had the force of a anvil dropping behind it.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate