The Missing Shipment (closed)

This is where all of the medieval Yamaha role-plays are archived.
Catalina Tamiko
King
King
Species: Feline-Tiger/Panther

Re: The Missing Shipment (closed)

Post by Catalina Tamiko »

Catalina kept up her moves, dodging, flipping and bouncing off the walls. All the time she was growing more, and more angry. Then out of the corner of her eye she caught a tiny glimpse of Takashari. Using one of the demon's swings as a way to push herself up in the air, she landed in a shaded area. "Demon, you are sorely tempting me to demonstrate why all of the Infernal Council heeds my words when I speak." She held her ground as he came at her and flipped backward, slamming her feet, encased in crystaline boots, right in his shoulders and using him as a spring board to propel herself across the way to a stack of barrels she used as weapons. Kicking them out at him, right toward his face as she moved with the speed her family was known for. Her legs just blurred, the rush of wind off her movements was enough to shift some things off racks nearby. She flipped up, use the wall for a spring board and shot herself up far above the fortress. Soon nothing more than a spec as the clouds grew darker.

Here, hidden where she could rain down fireballs from what she hoped was a safe distance, she started flinging them down at the creature. The whole time, she spoke in Takashari's mind. "Still got that paper I gave you? The charm? Use it if you still have it, get my amulet and throw it up at me as hard as you can. I'm going to dive down and catch it. We have to keep it from that demon. It's not going to be pretty if he gets his claws on it."

Catalina was burning through her magical reserves quickly as she rained down fireballs the size of pine cones at a rapid rate. The flames were blue, hot as hell itself, and were carefully aimed to not hit the blades or other bi-standers. Catalina was hurling them slowly now. Picking and aiming her shots, as she took a moment to gather a large amount of her energy in her paw. Then she began to shout in latin, creating her own summoning spell. "Vocavi te nomine Alacarcian Tamiko, et Deliancia Tamiko! Audite sermones meos, et venit in adiutorium meum, et ego inde adducam vos unde sitis. Ego tuam requiro opes!"

From the clouds, orange and green lightning arched back and forth. Rumbling and making a light show as well as enough noise to scare everything in the country side. BUt nothing else. No beings were summoned, nothing in sight had changed except the weather. Catalina was panting now, having used up her energy without her amulet. She was also very angry. Her siblings had not heeded her call for help. She was left to finish this on her own.
With power comes responsibility. With responsibility comes duty. With duty comes honor. With honor comes shame......

There is no purpose in denying that you know nothing in the grand scheme of things. In an effort to prove otherwise, you would simply go mad.

To gaze at the Elder Scroll is to look into both the past, and the future, all possibilities of each, all at the same time, and believe that each, even the false ones, are all true, all at the same time.

My Cast of critters. (INCOMPLETE) viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6514

Sponsor

Kael
God
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael »

Takashari started slightly. Be careful, Glabrezu are not easy to deal with, much less defeat, he thought back. He then waited for the perfect moment, legs bunching for the move as he drew the paper out of his pocket.

The Blades were out fighting the rest of the warriors, those that stayed to do so. The Glabrezu was not distinguishing friend from foe, instead using his claws on any in his path. His powerful claws literally sheared many of them in half, causing screams. The Blades mostly avoided the thing, not wanting to be killed.

The demon roared, taking the fireballs with grunts. He slammed his claws into the wall, using it to climb up the wall and easily get up with its massive strength. It was pissed, but was not seeming to tire soon.

The clouds freaked all the other mundane fighters out, causing panic as many ran and the Blades did the same. They did not like demons, and were searching for their emperor.

Takashari took the cover and leaped, spinning through the air and darting, a black shadow moving fast. He scooped up the amulet with the paper, taking care not to touch it and instead closing it with the paper. He hissed as he felt the taint, but turned, winding up and throwing it. It flew, soaring past the climbing demon...

Who reached out, sensing something, and snapped at the amulet...

And just barely missed the fast moving projectile...
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

Catalina dove, and her mind locked when she thought, for a half a second, that the demon would have her amulet. The moment it passed his claws, she reached her paw out. Grabbing the bindings she flared her wings and slammed the whole thing into her chest. For a moment, everything around her stood still. There was nothing moving, but this was only relative to the fact her body suddenly surged with energy and power. Then a blast rocked the air. While the ground did not shake, there was no bolt of lightning, but the glow in the sky dimmed even the look of the sun itself for a moment.

The blue energy rolling off her was cold as ice. As the glow shot down, passing the demon by inches and yanking him down with her. The glow hit the ground, stalling all fighting. As it began to fade, a form took shape. At first just a blurred image, but then slowly it formed a tall tigress, covered in glowing blue crystal armor. Her eyes opened, flaring white at the pupil, but a near midnight blue over the iris. As the last of the glow faded, she stood there, still as a statue before her gaze turned on the demon. Her voice was deep, dark, and incredibly song like.

"I give you one last chance, go home. I do have the power to banish you to a place you would never return from. A place where your strength is considered weak, and your power little more than a child's magic trick. I will hurt you, for those lives you have snuffed out here today. You turned against friend and foe alike, and even I am not so cruel. Make your choice." One of the bandits fell to his knees, whispering about an angel. others murmured about the pure form of a true Daemon. A creature far worse than any demon. But they knew nothing for sure about the creature before them.
With power comes responsibility. With responsibility comes duty. With duty comes honor. With honor comes shame......

There is no purpose in denying that you know nothing in the grand scheme of things. In an effort to prove otherwise, you would simply go mad.

To gaze at the Elder Scroll is to look into both the past, and the future, all possibilities of each, all at the same time, and believe that each, even the false ones, are all true, all at the same time.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

The demon sighed. "It is not so simple. I cannot willingly go back to Inferno. The summoner holds my true bonds," he said, forced to attack now, though his moves were slower. He truly disliked being summoned, but loose terms allowed him to enjoy his favorite pasttime of slaughter.

The Demonologist gasped. This was unanticipated. He quickly began chanting, gathering his power as a last ditch effort to summon something truly huge.

Meanwhile Takashari was running, not sure what had exactly happened, but knowing it was no place for mere mortals like himself to be. There was a gathering of power, he felt it in his bones, and he was collecting his Blades to recover and go for the weapons.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

Catalina nodded softly, catching his arm in her paw as if her were an infant. "I understand." Flipping him to the side, she moved to the demonologist, "I would stop that. There are worse things than damnation. I could turn you into a soul servant. A far worse fate that is. your body a hollow shell inhabited by a demon, serving me forever, as your soul stands in Inferno, awaiting my command for the rest of eternity." She reached down, gently lifting him by the chin until his feet were floating off the ground. "Now...please stop."

As the body count rose at the demon's claws, something else was happening. The green and orange lightning in the sky seemed to condense into two central points. Similar to how Catalina's true power was revealed, two more were now showing. One male, one female. Far above the ground they hovered, well out of reach of weapons, but not out of sight. They seemed to be waiting.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

Takashari finally had his group, his eyes searching for an escape. He and the rest needed to get out, now... Too much power was being gathered for them to survive. Think, Taka, think! he thought, looking for the exit amongst the chaos while the Blades kept the panicking warriors away...

The demon flew, crashing into the wall and groaning. It was hurt, but not killed yet. It wasn't moving anytime soon though. The Demonologist trembled, but managed to struggle through and the power exploded. The area visibly darkened, the smell of sulfur increasing, along with a stronger, more powerful scent. It smelled of... evil... or at least something truly foul.

There appeared a massive, gruesome figure in the area. It roared, spewing hot breath over, and then chuckled. "So, a puny mortal dares to summon me? Few have the audacity to summon such a powerful being... And against a true succubus no less..." The horned figure said. It had a large blade that crackled with electricity in his left hand, and a firey whip in his right hand. He cracked that a few times, chuckling, before simply lashing it forward. It wrapped around the summoner's neck, wrenching, and causing it to give an audible crack.

He then smiled, a truly evil smile. "Now, succubus, let us see how you match up against a Balor!"

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

Catalina smiled, she SMILED. as if nothing worried her. "You are not against one succubus." She pointed up as the two figures came down slowly. Both wore similar armor to her own. The male in heavy orange crystal armor. The female in green crystal armor. the three stood together now. "Allow me to introduce my siblings. My sister, Deliancia. And my brother Alacarcian. While you may stand taller, and seem far stronger. I will tell you as I told the other poor demon. We are of royal blood." She raised a paw, forming energy in it in a condensed ball. "And you....are just a demon." She flung her paw forward. The ball shot right past the demon, struck a wall near the blades and the emperor, and blew a hole in it. The cubi now took positions. The one in orange holding black flames in his paws. The one in green wielding twin swords that seemed to hum with energy. And catalina herself held up her wrists, slowly forming a pair of katana like blades that seemed to be made of water.

As she took stance, her tail arched up and pointed at the Balor. "I think I remember you.....Didn't I beat you up once when I was a baby?" She mocked him. Her sister cackled at that comment, while her brother spoke chidingly to her. "Please...sisters this is a fight. we should accord ourselves as warriors. Save that talk for AFTER we defeat him please."

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

The Balor chuckled. "Well, I was hoping you wouldn't be too easy, not like the other succubi. 'Just a demon' is rather cocky no?" He said, and the whip moved incredibly fast to snap next to some of the Blades who were going to intervene. "This between demons, no realm for simple furs to get in the way," he said, and the Blades shivered before willingly backing off with their Emperor.

"Even a Succubus should know that Balors are not to be trifled with. While there are three of you, I have not faced a foe capable of defeating me yet," he said, snorting blastingly hot air as he raised the flaming sword in a salute.

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

Catalina nodded, "Oh I know. You are one of the strongest of your kind. But there are things about me you do not know." Her hair began to float, drifting in a breeze that wasn't there. "You are not against a mere succubus. There is a reason the Council itself fears me. They tremble at my anger. Soon you will come to understand, and respect the simple fact. The weakness that I am. The mistake I was. Because I..... I am not a succubus. I am Oribura. Half demon.....and Half mortal." Her brother snickered behind his helm. "Just dont get pissed. We cant just redecorate if you blow up this area. We'd have to completely recreate the base of the realm to restructure the area damaged by your unstable magic. Remember, balance and focus."

Catalina smiled, "Yes my dear brother. yes. Sister, would you like the first battle? I do believe I have had some fun already." The green armored succubus nodded, moving to stand before the creature. She hefted her swords in a salute to him. "For honor and glory. give me a good fight dear. And I may return the favor later." Catalina turned to the warriors standing around. "Now then.... as for you... You owe me a shipment of arms AND you stole my amulet...." her paw flicked and the shadows around the entire base ensnared the remaining bandits. pulling them deeper into the shadows. "Later...the last of you will stand before your emperor's courts. That shall be your punishment."

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

Takashari sighed as he went to find the shipment in the warehouses. He hoped the Balor would not kill Catalina, but he had no way to stand up to the thing, much less beat it. It was meant for far more powerful people than him to defeat.

The Balor smiled a vicious smile. "A pleasure for me to do battle with a lady," he said in an ironic voice. Then he snapped the whip forward at a high speed, attempting to wrap it around a leg and throw the female off balance. He was calculating, thinking on how best to destroy this little creature...

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

The cubi slammed a sword down on the whip. Pinning it down she turned to the side and swung out with her other blade attempting to knock the whip from his hand bu either cutting him or hitting the whip with her full physical strength.

Though she was shorter than Catalina, she was far stronger physically speaking. Her muscled rippled and bulged with her movements. Though it slowed her reactions some, she was able to produce a large force behind her strike.

Catalina stood back some, observing. Her brother held his stance, waiting for his chance at the beast.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

The sword hit the whip, but the demon grunted. Not to be disarmed easily, he held on and swung, his large lightning blade arcing toward her with speed uncanny. The large demon smiled, his flaming hot breath bearing down at this far of a distance, and chuckled at the little succubus....

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

She let go of her weapon entangled with the whip and stepped back. As she did, she brought her other blade up and deflected the swing. Chunks of green crystal shattering off her blade. She glanced at the weapon and growled. This was a strong demon indeed. Dropping the other blade, she put both paws on her hips and pulled on the crystal armor. From it, she drew two new weapons. One, a Kriss ( http://www.arscives.com/historysteel/ph ... swords.htm ) The other, a scimitar ( http://www.trueswords.com/fantasy-warri ... -5180.html ). Twirling them both, she leaned forward just a bit. Leaning down and bearing the weight down on her legs. Then she jumped. The result was like a pair of coiled springs, shooting her up higher than the walls as she came down swinging both blades down at the demon's head.

The air around her blades rippled as she came down at full force. The male cubi watched, His paws ever ready in the event his sister should call for aid or fall and be unable to fight. Catalina seemed unconcerned. She merely sat on a box to the side, observing. With her given vantage point, she could see the entire fight easily. Her glowing blue eyes looking over the entirety of the fight with an air of boredom.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

[ooh, Kirs's aren't used too often. I approve!]

The demon smirked as her weapons were lost... But then she formed more. "I see, living crystal, eh?" he spoke, calmly. He waited for her to move, but when she moved, he had lost track of her. when she swung though, he turned his head, barely managing to catch her blades on his horn. It sheared one off, but deflected it barely. He roared, blasting incredibly hot air at her, and expertly snapped the wind at the falling demoness.

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

The hot air caught her off guard, and the whip got her. wrapping around her middle and pulling her off balance. She landed on her side, a sickening crunch as the crystal gave way under the pressure. She screamed and clutched at her side. She had cracked a rib, and even as she kicked out of the whip, she was now down one arm. standing in stance again, raising her Kris, she snarled angrily. "You'll PAY for that!" her cracked armor losing little bits. The tiny fragments clinking on the ground as she started to slowly move to the side.

The male gasped. He had never seen anyone crack his sister's armor, let alone injure her like this. He made as if to move, but Catalina raised a paw. "No. This is her battle right now. Wait until she yields. Then you may take your turn brother. Honor....not haste." The male nodded and backed off immediately. Catalina had enough power in her to frighten him into leaving things be. The cubi in the green armor laughed softly. "Oh.....that hurts." she whispered.