Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

The Missing Shipment (closed)

This is where all of the medieval Yamaha role-plays are archived.
Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Re: The Missing Shipment (closed)

Post by Kael » Fri May 31, 2013 7:44 am

The demon [Im going to call him Ral for naming's sake] chuckled. "What's the matter, little succubi? A big bad Balor hurt you?" He said in a mocking voice, voice harshly rasping out the words. He was glad they were not rushing him. He had no allies with him, and they would all be at full when they charged. That would be harsh, however he felt alright anyway. If he was defeated here, he would simply be banished for a full 2 years, unable to be resummoned in a conventional sense, except by he who banished him.

Meanwhile, Takashari had grown frustrated. The shipment was nowhere for him to find! And the compound was rapidly emptying, they were surely running out of time. He only hoped the Balor wasn't too much trouble for the demoness.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Sponsor

Catalina Tamiko
King
Species: Feline-Tiger/Panther

Post by Catalina Tamiko » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:46 pm

The cubi grinned as she stood tall. "Mock me while you can... For it may be your last chance. If i am to fall so be it. But know that my brother is gifted in magic, and Catalina herself has been idly waiting. By the time she gets her turn she will be at her full power. A sight to behold by any means." She charged him, swinging wildly and lashing out with her wings and legs. A furious attack, though weakened by the broken ribs.

The male was crowing worried. His sister had great physical prowess, but even she had limits with a broken rib. And it was fast becoming clear she was slowing down now. Her moves were becoming jerky, not as fluid.
With power comes responsibility. With responsibility comes duty. With duty comes honor. With honor comes shame......

There is no purpose in denying that you know nothing in the grand scheme of things. In an effort to prove otherwise, you would simply go mad.

To gaze at the Elder Scroll is to look into both the past, and the future, all possibilities of each, all at the same time, and believe that each, even the false ones, are all true, all at the same time.

My Cast of critters. (INCOMPLETE) viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6514

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:39 am

Ral chuckled. He deflected the blows with his sword, and struck out with his whip, attempting to snare the little warrior with it and slam her into the ground hard. He wanted this to be over, at least so he could go back home and relax for a good decade.

Takashari growled. They had scanned all of the warehouses, using their numbers, and the shipment was nowhere! It was not going to be good for them... He sighed. "Pull out, Blades, we must be out of here before that fight gets out of hand,"he said to the group, who nodded and immediately began running off with their Emperor in their midst.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Catalina Tamiko
King

Post by Catalina Tamiko » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:45 pm

Del was too slow to react and the whip snared her, yanking her to the ground hard enough to break her arm. She roared in pain and swore angrily. Finally the male could take no more. He rushed in and flared a wall of black flames between the two. lifting his sister, he carried her out the wall and toward the blades. He hurried along and only slowed when he felt he was sufficent distance from the fight.

Catalina stood, clapping her paws gently. "Well done...well done indeed. It takes a mighty warrior to best my sister. My brother knows he is outclasses and has retreated. Now.... now you shall face me." She clapped her paws together and then spread them out. one up, the other down. Forming between her paws a long pike. Holding it in one paw, she cracked her neck and smiled. "That little break let me recover. Now, this is your only warning....let me send you home, peacefully and you wont end up in a lot of pain....otherwise...well this is really going to hurt." She pointed the pike at his feet and the ground itself sagged, as if an enormous weight pushed it down. She feline then sprang forward and swung her weapon. The bladed end headed right for the demon's chest.

Secretly in her head she spoke to Takashi. "I can sense your frustration. If the weapons are not here, can you think of any hidden weapons stores they would have. A cave or a buried spot. A place they would hide valuables and weapons for an emergency.

Outside the walls, Alac laid his sister down and pat her head. "You did well enough. Now rest." he stood and began looking at the mortals. lifting off his helmet he let the glow fade form his eyes. Without it, he looked fairly mortal. "We mean you no harm mortals. We only wish to help....if there is a way I can help you, please let me know...My powers are at your service."
With power comes responsibility. With responsibility comes duty. With duty comes honor. With honor comes shame......

There is no purpose in denying that you know nothing in the grand scheme of things. In an effort to prove otherwise, you would simply go mad.

To gaze at the Elder Scroll is to look into both the past, and the future, all possibilities of each, all at the same time, and believe that each, even the false ones, are all true, all at the same time.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:00 am

Takashari growled. I don't know about this warehouse in particular. They do have them... He then turned to the now-quaking Blades and the succubi. "I appreciate your offer. Do you have any way to locate lost items?"

The demon sighed, jumping back out of the way. "I would love to, but there is no real reason to. If I can beat you, I am free to reign terror on this land. If I don't, I go home with a few scars and heal up. Either way, I am going to fight." He snaked his sword forward, hoping to catch the tigress by surprise with his speed.

Catalina Tamiko
King

Post by Catalina Tamiko » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:41 pm

The male nodded, "certainly my lord. please, tell me what you are trying to locate." he held up a paw, forming a black flame that soon took the shape of a sphere. It was transparent and showed the area around them.

Catalina caught the blade in her paw as she landed on one foot. The other held just off the ground. "Then I shall try and make a worthy opponent for you. The tigress surged magic through her paw and into the blade itself. She was hoping for one of two reactions. Either break the blade, or at least make him drop it. Her other paw swung the pike over and down, pinning the whip in the dirt. She was far more accustomed to this type of battle than the previous battle. For her, this was not so routine, but familiar.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:05 am

Ral chuckled, dropping the sword quickly, and then pulling on the whip, either severing the tip or pulling it free. He then stretched. "So, a worthy opponent. I guess your mortal shell gives you a boost, a natural feel for gaining power? I must try that out sometime, it may just be fun," he said, cracking a knuckle.

"I need stolen weapons found. The Tigress made them for me, special order." Takashari said, taking charge. He feared them not, for they were with Catalina, and she was on their side.

[They are not going to be there, i am using this for a later plot hook]

Catalina Tamiko
King

Post by Catalina Tamiko » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:21 pm

The feline smiled softly, letting him yank his whip loose. It only took the tip end off, and she made mental note of that. Though at his comment she burst out laughing. "Oh no, you are mistaken. I am not in a different form on this plane of existence. This IS my natural form. I am half mortal.....and as such...I have access to powers no demon can use." She rushed forward and skipped to the side at the last second. Her left paw gently touched his arm and she surged in pure light magic. The holy energy was small in amount, but was known to have great effect.

Having demonstrated her technique she flipped backward and then up on the top of a building. Standing there she put both her paws together and then aimed them at Ral. Her arm muscles bulged and tensed for a moment before she let loose a blast of black energy.

Alcar nodded softly, moving his paw over the ball for a moment before concentrating harder. As it began to work, he saw flashes of the weapons, Catalina making them to the point they were stolen. Then being moved. Suddenly the ball just went black. He frowned. "Hmmmm it seems that I cant locate them nearby....." He concentrated again, trying to widen the search for them. Soon a faint image came through, but too faint to actually show where they were. "Hmmm...they are not here. Some miles away I assume. My lord, If you desire, I will continue to search while we move from the..." the blast from Catalina's attack drown out the rest of his words. But he didnt even flinch, just kept talking, "and I do hope you will not see this as a bad sign. My sister did enjoy making such an order for you."

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:50 am

Takashari sighed. "I had hoped they were here. Oh well, it is rather better," he said, glancing back. "She looks ready to blow the place down... Blades, let's move out," he finished with a nod to the others, who immediately began moving with their emperor out into the forest.

Ral let out a gasp of realization. "You're the halfie! I remember hearing about you. The one not afraid to poke her half-mortal head into our business! Defeating you will bring me even more renown..." he said, before snarling at the burst of light. He hated that magic, made his body feel itchy. He then raised his hands in response to the blast. Dark energy he could handle.... He focused, eyes glowing, and literally grabbed the blast, flinging it back at her.

Catalina Tamiko
King

Post by Catalina Tamiko » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:11 pm

alacar picked up his sister and nodded. 'i shall shield your retreat from any wayward blasts. hurry along." he whispered as he picked up the rear of the group. the incubus was polite enough to put up a shield, and channeled some of his energy to his sister to help her heal faster. She muttered softly about being carried like a child, but did not openly protest nor did she attempt to push him away.

Catalina smiled, "If you can defeat me that is.." when her own attack was flung back at her she drew a paw back and batted it aside harmlessly, to dissipate the energy. "hmmm perhaps more powerful than i thought. if he could send that back at me without much trouble....perhaps i can allow myself some more advanced techniques for this battle." she lowered back to the ground. spreading her foot paws, she grit her teeth and began to growl. the area around them darkened deeply as she pulled the light itself into her body. soon she was glowing like a bright flame. taking stance, she pulled one paw back and held the other up as if ready to strike. "now then....if you think you can kill me, please do so. I'd love to meet someone worth fighting."

She kicked off the ground and launched at him, flaring her wings at the last second to swing backward and kick both her feet up at his chin.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:23 am

Ral growled, demeanor dropping. By Asmodeus, she knew more light magick... He was not going to survive the fight, he knew it. Still, better to go down swinging... He threw himself to the side as she launched at him, her presence severely disturbing him. He hated that feeling, that light in her, he wanted to take it and stomp it and shut it out. He roared, his whip snapping up as his own wings flared to steady him. He attempted to entangle her feet, pulling her off balance.

Catalina Tamiko
King

Post by Catalina Tamiko » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:00 pm

When his whip caught her feet, Catalina twirled her body, winding herself up in the whip like a yo-yo. When she got close she grabbed his face and held him tightly. Just holding him, as she put wings out and touching the ground, Holding herself up with them as she balanced her body. Then she just let go, twirling back out and landing on her toes like a trained dancer. slowly she relaxed and looked at him. "The angrier you get, the worse your fighting gets. My mother could have evaded that move and she hasn't fought in over three thousand years."

She started walking toward him, lowering her defenses. "I have no desire to hurt you. I have no desire to fight anymore. So I will end this fight in the next three minutes. I will, however, give you a moment to prepare yourself. There is no need for me to kill you. Or to chase you into Inferno and finish you off there." She relaxed, though kept that light inside her. slowly she began forming balls of energy in her paws. One pure black, the other pure white. Her different energies easily distinguishable. "I honestly detest violence in this manner. But it seems you are unwilling to listen to reason. Perhaps I should obliterate you, but what purpose would that serve other than to anger your kin? None. Instead....I think I shall send you to a place where you can do no harm. My grandmother, Duchess of Tamiko Province in Inferno would enjoy having someone like you around. And....well My sister did promise you a reward if you could best her." The gray tigress waited, as if pondering what to do next. if anything, she seemed more like a child with a plaything. Amused and happy.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:47 am

[sorry, been busy]

Ral chuckled. "You see, 'princess'," said it with almost a sneer. "If I were to go back without a fight, I would be the laughingstock of the Balors. You do realize that I have to fight, if only to assure I was defeated and didn't get sent running?" His eyes flashed and he sent the whip whistling toward the dark energy, hoping to contact it and make it explode. He was getting desperate, but he wasn't going to give up.

Catalina Tamiko
King

Post by Catalina Tamiko » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:42 pm

the tigress let his whip come, it touched the ball of energy, which then began to draw more of the whip in, tugging it toward her. As it did, the area around them darkened. He closed her eyes and whispered to herself. When she opened her eyes they were simply in Inerno. Not where the Balor was supposed to be, But in Tamiko county. The Tigress smiled softly. "I never said you had to go back where you came from. I understand the magical bindings on you. They call you home when you are defeated...but then, you yourself can determine where is home....This is mine..." The image around them evaporated as she pulled her arm back, drawing the last of the whip in and out of his claws. Closing her paw around the ball of dark energy she levitated off the ground.

cupping her paws together, she mixed the light and dark energies. "last chance......surrender before I take drastic measures.....I will do worse than defeat you....I will Purify you. You do know what that means dont you? Absolved of your sins, freed from your hellish home....you would go right to heaven, powerless and weak, at the total mercy of whatever beings find you there..." she pulled both paws over her head, floating higher up now. "your choice....Surrender to me, or I will make you suffer like you never have before."

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:50 pm

Ral roared. "Just kill me! Is it that simple? I know you can defeat me, it is obvious. Just kill me and my bindings are released, until 100 years from now. Purifying me will simply anger my Overlord, and he is a true force to be reckoned with." He knew being sent back simply would hurt him, but being defeated by a far superior opponent warranted a more friendly return, and actual rest for himself.

But, was that an offer from her? Was he being offered a chance to be free from Ashmodae? Solitude with the Tamikos?