The Missing Shipment (closed)

This is where all of the medieval Yamaha role-plays are archived.
Catalina Tamiko
King
King
Species: Feline-Tiger/Panther

Re: The Missing Shipment (closed)

Post by Catalina Tamiko »

Catalina paused, sensing some indecision from him. "YOu would be protected. No one enters our realm without Shiba's permission. And I do believe that our dark goddess could easily deter your master...." She lowered down, holding her paws before her. "I give you one last choice.....defeat and agony, or a better life where you would be safe, and live in a palace with servants and all your fantasies and desires granted to you. NO worry of reprisal, provided you dont go killing someone."

She lowered one paw, collecting all the energy into it. The other she held out to him. "Just take my paw, show me you are a friend. All ties you have to your master will be broken and you can live peacefully in my world." She smiled softly, "Besides, I am certain my grandmother would love to have someone so strong as a sparing partner, or to head her personal guard. Think of it...commander of an army that numbers too far to count."
With power comes responsibility. With responsibility comes duty. With duty comes honor. With honor comes shame......

There is no purpose in denying that you know nothing in the grand scheme of things. In an effort to prove otherwise, you would simply go mad.

To gaze at the Elder Scroll is to look into both the past, and the future, all possibilities of each, all at the same time, and believe that each, even the false ones, are all true, all at the same time.

My Cast of critters. (INCOMPLETE) viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6514

Sponsor

Kael
God
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael »

Ral mused slightly... He could easily do it... It would mean more ability, and a far easier life... He lowered his whip. "Would I have to give up some of my baser tendencies? Would I have to be soft and not be allowed to whip inferiors who disobey? What are the requirements for living in your 'paradise?'" he asked. There was always a second part to deals, something else that was not entirely to everyone's liking...
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

"The rules are simple. Do not attack anyone unless provoked, Do not kill for no reason. You would however be given a rather....interesting job. My grandmother has been looking for a new captain for her guard. Wealth, women, power.....three things almost all demons want." She softened her stance. "All you have to do is take my paw...I promise, you wont be hurt."
With power comes responsibility. With responsibility comes duty. With duty comes honor. With honor comes shame......

There is no purpose in denying that you know nothing in the grand scheme of things. In an effort to prove otherwise, you would simply go mad.

To gaze at the Elder Scroll is to look into both the past, and the future, all possibilities of each, all at the same time, and believe that each, even the false ones, are all true, all at the same time.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

Ral snorted a small blast of fire. "If this is a trick, I will have revenge, I swear it," he said, tentatively grasping her hand.

Elsewhere, a powerful entity raised its head. Someone was trying to steal one its lieutenants!
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

Catalina nodded, "You should know...a deal with a demon is a binding contract for both parties. If I break my end....I die." As his claw grasped her paw, the world around them changed, placing both of them at the entrance to a massive palace. In the courtyard stood guards, in black armor. All stood perfectly at attention. It was quiet, peaceful. From the doors to the palace came a panthress. A succubus like Catalina. But she stood easily twelve ft tall. Smilng at him, she approached slowly. her flowing purple robe drifted out behind her. As she came to him, she paused. "Welcome, Ral. It seems my granddaughter has brought another wayward demon to our realm. Come, you must be tired after that battle. I shall have food and a room prepared for you. If you desire, entertainment. I'm sure you are eager to relax after so long."

Catalina smiled softly. "Grandmother...Please. Give him a moment. He's been through much I believe. Let him adjust before you rush him off into his duties." The panthress chuckled softly, something akin to a deep purr rumbled from her as she looked him over. "He's indeed a fine specimen. Strong, powerful. I sense much magic in him."

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

Ral looked around, his face not showing much emotion. He was bewildered though. The Panthress though, she almost matched his head. He watched her with calculating eyes, still not certain on whether or not he could trust them...

He eventually spoke up. "So I assume you are the head of the Tamikos? I heard much about you. Might I say, they have... embellished some and left out other parts. However, I will say, Asmodeus is not going to stand for me breaking his bonds. You will have a fight, I can guarantee you that. How much of one, that depends on what you do..." he said, almost heavily implying he knew a lot of the army that would come. Which he did, he was about to become a General, but then got summoned away.

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

Devina purred softly, her tail swishing back and forth softly as she smiled. "Let him come then. If he wants to declare war, he should know the laws of Inferno. The council will decide if his claim for war is legitimate, and if so, they will decide the place of battle If he feels confident to invade my realm without the consent of the council, which I sit on mind you, then he shall have to contend with me personally." The panthress smiled happily as she moved a paw through the air and motioned to some near by guards. They came forward, kneeling and presenting their spears in salute to their new commander.

"Hmmmm." devina purred again. "I should think your armor will take a bit of time. A specimen of your size is bound to need larger armor than normal." It was then that the sibling cubi from before came through the outer gates. Walking forward, they wore no armor this time. The female went as far as to smile at the demon. "Oi, that was a good fight. I owe you a drink." she said when she got close and held out her paw.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

Ral chuckled. "I wish I were as confident as you. Asmodeus is not without his tricks. He shall stick to the laws, but he knows just how to bend them to his favor. And he will most certainly have allies," he said, knowing how his former master knew how to control a battle to his favor somehow.

Ral nodded. "If you wish for more specialized armor, indeed. I have a suit I can wear in the meantime, as long as transportation magic is allowed inside here from out. I left my good set back at my old hold." He would need to summon his personal chest, and then reset it's hiding spot. No use in letting Asmodeus get a hold of his personal effects.

Ral chuckled at the drink offer. "And you gave me one hell of a run. I knew I was beat at Catalina though, having focused too much on your fight. But I would gladly accept the drink," he rumbled as he extended his large, clawed hand, shaking hers readily.

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

Devina nodded softly. I shall have a set constructed immediately then. Your rank and honor stand firm in my realm....General Ral." She departed with a bow, evaporating into a cloud of mist. Catalina smiled as her sister exchanged pleasantries with the demon. The small succubus firmly shook the claw. "A drink then. Now, if you excuse me, I must return to the mortal realm. I have matters to attend to. As does my brother. We live and work there, but should you need us for.....well my dear, anything you can think of, just call us. we will come. I am Daliancian, this is my brother Alacarcian. We are at your service general." she respectfully bowed to him. as she stood she winked at him. "North tower, tonight at sundown.. I'll bring the drinks. See you then darling." She departed in a flash of green flame. the male bowed as well and vanished in a similar orange flame.

Catalina leaned back on her wings now, smiling. "Making friends already my lord?" She banished her armor and stood in her normal form. "I am afraid I must also return to the mortal world. But as my siblings said....just call on us. We will come. and if you ever need a favor....You have mine." She held out her paw, in a more lady like regal manner.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

Ral smiled. "Indeed, thank you for your generosity," he said as she disappeared. "And I shall look forward to our drinks, Daliancian," he said before she too left.

Ral then turned to Catalina. "Please,you bested me, you deserve to know my full name. Ralathar Trinchowa Quolynaf. Those who know my name have power over me, as is in my nature. Use this, for Asmodeus will surely try to use mine against me. Those who best me in combat win my respect, and any favor you wish, I shall give you, I cannot in good knowledge take your favor..." he said, calmly taking her hand.

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

The tigress gave his clawed hand a firm shake. Then she smiled and nodded to him. "If he comes knocking. he will have quite the issue in resupplying himself once his war is done." She chuckled, as if she had a joke on her mind. then she whispered in his ear. "If the name gives him power over you....Then have Devina give you a new one. If that is the case then he would not have your name. And could not control you." Then she leaned back and put a paw on his shoulder, warmly and happily. "Rest well Ralathar. rest well."

She stepped back and in a swirl of thick blue smoke and flame, she vanished. The guards near him stood, wating, ready.

Catalina reappeared, right beside the blades and their emperor. "Forgive me your majesty. I was tying up a loose end. Have the weapons been located?" she asked, keeping her armor and weaons incase one of them mistook her for an enemy on accident. She did just pop up on them.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

Ralathar shook his head as she disappeared. He couldn't do that, he had too long been Ralathar, he couldn't take on a new identity easily. It would still hold weight, if only in his mind. He would need a spiritual rebirth in order to be truly free...

He turned to the guards. "Well? Where am I to go?"

The Blades, who seemed unarmed two seconds ago, had their weapons out and turned to her, but Takashari held up his hand. "Easy, it is Catalina." They seemed to relax and put their blades away, but were on high alert.

"It is all well, Catalina. Though, sadly, it has been a fruitless search, at least we struck a blow to the Ikedas and got back a powerful item," he said, a little bit of worry in his eyes. Those weapons would put them behind, for sure.

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

The first guard saluted and then motioned for the demon to follow. "Sir. your quarters are this way my lord." He turned in that direction, waiting for Ral to move. The others took position behind the demon, as an escort.

Catlaina nodded, and banished her armor. standing now in just black robes, she sighed and sat on the grass. "As much as well. At least things did not go worse. The demon may have done more damage had I not calmed him some. I am merely happy to be content in the knowledge he is not my enemy. I have too many as it stands today."

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

Ral chuckled. "So, you two know much about this place? I want to know where I am living," he asked the guards, feeling a little edgy around them, as they were escorting him similar to a prisoner.

Takashari sighed. "Indeed, sadly, that means the Ikedas are better equipped for the war at this point. Unless we either recover the weapons or end up with better ones, I fear they shall prevail. I will need allies, do you have any contacts within your home country?"

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

The guard leading them nodded, "Yes my lord. You have the entire Northwest tower to yourself. Your predecessor liked it because it was directly above the barracks, and he liked the view it gave him of the training grounds and outer realm beyond the walls. It is already furnished, as he was a male that enjoyed magical studies. Books, alchemy kit, potions, a bed big enough for three of yourself. Your quarters are indeed a place for living my lord." Taking them to a tower and up the stairs as he talked, he reached to his belt and brought out a key.

Coming to the door, he unlocked it, and swung it open before turning and holding the key out. "The only key to the room my lord. You alone determine whom may enter here." Inside there were many things. A desk, covered in books, a table in the back covered in apothecary's gear, another table to the side, covered with alchemy circles and books on the subject, and in the center of the room, a bed that could have let six furs sleep comfortably.

Catalina nodded softly. tapping her chin, she reached out, and the sword they had found before floated to her paw. "Maybe we can even the odds my lord. If my siblings and I may be permitted the use of your forges, and materials, we can produce enchanted weapons and armor that would bring the odds directly into your favor. It would require something for my siblings however. I may find your situation dire enough to do the work for you. They, however, are pure demons. They make deals. And neither are above taking gold for doing something."