Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

The Missing Shipment (closed)

This is where all of the medieval Yamaha role-plays are archived.
Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Re: The Missing Shipment (closed)

Post by Kael » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:41 am

Ral smiled as he entered. Indeed, this was fantastic. He could do his work in peace while having access to the troops with ease. "Who was my predecessor?" he asked, walking around the room and examining all the objects. He would have much use for them, he felt.

Takashari nodded. "I am certain a deal can be arranged. We will be needing them if we have any chance of winning this war."
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Sponsor

Catalina Tamiko
King
Species: Feline-Tiger/Panther

Post by Catalina Tamiko » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:57 pm

(might be a good place to start wrapping this one up and move to the next. I think picking up a new thread where Catalina and her siblings are making weapons in Yamaha is a good idea. Plus we can delve more into the war if you like)

The guard pointed to a bust sitting upon the desk. it was small, made of black stone. It was a dragon, anthro in shape, demonic in stature and look. He was the image of vile cruelty and disregard for life. "Even as demons, we have rules we follow. The mortals may be ignorant, but they can be capable of many things. Some of the guard were once mortal. Now bound to Lady Devina. I myself was mortal. However through great effort, I managed a place here in her royal guards. Directly under your command, my lord." he seemed proud of the fact he was serving the demon he was speaking too. Very proud indeed.

Catalina nodded, and held the weapon back out. "I shall contact them in the morning. I must also contact my mate and let him know I am taking an extended leave. This will prove beneficial for all of us. Provided we do this properly, we may come out of this better off." Her face betrayed her thoughts. None of them on gold or riches. More centered on homely affairs. "My mother is no blacksmith, but her enchantments are indeed powerful. and she is a skilled interrogator. Perhaps I am to contact her as well. If you have mages or alchemists, she would be able to make use of them and their assistance. Though her price is a bit more...well you shall see."
With power comes responsibility. With responsibility comes duty. With duty comes honor. With honor comes shame......

There is no purpose in denying that you know nothing in the grand scheme of things. In an effort to prove otherwise, you would simply go mad.

To gaze at the Elder Scroll is to look into both the past, and the future, all possibilities of each, all at the same time, and believe that each, even the false ones, are all true, all at the same time.

My Cast of critters. (INCOMPLETE) viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6514

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:05 pm

[I am going to make this an IC event for the world-changing plot. We can do one for the weapons, but the war is going to happen in a torn-up Yamaha.]

Ral examined the dragon, nodding. "I know of dragons that have inherently evil thoughts." He listened attentively to the guard's words. "Tell me, What is your name, once-mortal? And I know of many mortals who have surpassed the level of demons in power. I dare not anger them," he said with a chuckle.

Takashari sighed. "I fear I may have to call on much worse to end this fight against the Ikedas. I shall incur much debt over this war, but ridding our land of this blight shall benefit us all... I must do what I can to help my people..." he said, voice falling off as he thought more.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Catalina Tamiko
King

Post by Catalina Tamiko » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:25 pm

(kk. just toss me a PM when ready.)

The guard bowed low, flourishing the movement, "My name, was Demetrius Von Gutendah my lord." As he stood, the mark on his neck became partially visible for a moment before being hidden by the armor again.

Catalina nodded, "just be careful what demons or gods you evoke my lord. The realm of the unseen is often more terrifying and uncertain than anything mortals can perform. I can not fight your war for you. I can, however, make weapons for you. My siblings may aid you. Though there is one thing for certain......my grandmother, Dutchess Devina Tamiko would certainly send troops to your aid if my siblings or my mother were there. They are not all powerful, but they are trained, obedient, and will tend their own needs as far as food or weapons goes. My mother may take interest, if you have something to offer her. She does not make such binding deals as I or my siblings do, however I am certain you would find the price of her aid most agreeable compared to making a living sacrifice of a virgin to summon more powerful beings."
With power comes responsibility. With responsibility comes duty. With duty comes honor. With honor comes shame......

There is no purpose in denying that you know nothing in the grand scheme of things. In an effort to prove otherwise, you would simply go mad.

To gaze at the Elder Scroll is to look into both the past, and the future, all possibilities of each, all at the same time, and believe that each, even the false ones, are all true, all at the same time.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:28 am

[will do]

Ral nodded. "Well, Demetrius, I look forward to working with you and the entirety of the guard to better ourselves against my former master. Now, I wish to be alone," he said, waving his hand.

Takashari nodded. "I was advised on this matter by my own father. He once incurred a debt he regretted to a powerful force. That is why we must be rid of said force... However, should I ask it, I am certain the price may be acceptable to the alternative of our land being controlled by the lawless demon-summoners. I hope to have your grandmother's assistance. How may I contact her for an agreement to be formed?"

Catalina Tamiko
King

Post by Catalina Tamiko » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:18 pm

The guards nodded, giving bows before leaving him alone. Ral's sanctuary was quiet, save for the slight noise of he town below. The sounds of life similar to the mortal realm, though with the exception the inhabitants were all demonic.

Catalina stood, closing her paws together and then opening them again. In her paws, was a small, black book. "This. The incantation inside will summon her, and her only. When she appears, speak that I gave you the spell. She will be much more friendly. To sign a deal with her, the contract is completed in blood, and binding. Once she has made a deal, she will gladly summon troops, contact my family members for you, provide council, or any other number of tasks. Take care in how you word the agreement though. As with all things, these deals are delicate. using the wrong words when dealing with magic may yield a result no fur is expecting. The ritual in this book is simple. Draw a circle like the picture. Light the candles, and speak the phrase. She will come when called. She does not make those that summon her wait or prove themselves worthy. Rest assured, she will not demand blood sacrifices, though if she sees a slave she fancies she may barter for it."

The tigress stretched after giving him the book. Then she sighed and formed something in her paw. Blue flame swirled and condensed into a small blue gem. "This will give you direct contact to me. Should you need me in an emergency, hold it and speak to me. I will hear and come to your aid. I am to return home soon, and prepare for anything you may need of me. I will need a place for my mate and child when I return to begin forging your weapons. They are my family and I will not leave them to stand alone while I come here for years on end."

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:33 pm

Takashari nodded, absorbing all the information. "I will be sure to call upon your grandmother if I need it, following your instructions to the letter. And I will be sure to give you the best you could ask for here in Yamaha. Do not worry, you shall have room to practice your craft and live well while you help us," he said, graciously accepting the gifts.

Ral settles into his bed, thinking over his future here. He would have to work hard for the upcoming war...

Catalina Tamiko
King

Post by Catalina Tamiko » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:30 pm

((good place to cut it and move on to the next thread hm?))

Catalina nodded, and turned toward the forest. "I shall await your call my lord. until then, may the dark goddess forever watch over your endeavors." She spread her wings and shot off into the sky, soon lost in the clouds. The tigress had her own thoughts. This was to be a masterful war. It would require her best work. It may yet prove a failed war, but it was sure to secure the future her daughter deserved.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:16 pm

[Indeed, this was a great thread, glad we could finish it and move on without someone dropping off suddenly]