The Dancing Cat Tavern

This is where all of the medieval Yamaha role-plays are archived.

What's your race?

Feline
36%
Canine
29%
Avian
7%
Other
29%

Total votes: 14

Uhlsaun Torrahel
Duke

Post by Uhlsaun Torrahel » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:45 pm

"Heard what?" Erelzyne yelled at the fox. Uhlsaun came down the staitrs and went to the kitchen, taking the soup and stiring its contents.
[color=purple][i][b][center]"Please, would you tell me why your cat grins like that?"[/i][/b][/center][/color][color=gold]
[right]-Alice, from Alice in Wonderland
About the Cheshire Cat[/right][/color]

Sponsor

CalebFox
Baron
Location: That's on a need to know basis, and nobody but me needs to know!!!

Post by CalebFox » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:52 pm

"A boy can't stir soup right?" Ardulbryne replied, glaring at her jokingly then left again with some of the food.
Characters: Ryoho Haruno, Ardulbryne Kilghym

Uhlsaun Torrahel
Duke

Post by Uhlsaun Torrahel » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:59 am

"No, a boy can't cook!" The naga called back, smiling as she added the vegitables to the soup then started rubbbing herbs into slabs of meat.
Uhlsaun smiled at the fox. "Not your fault you were born the way you are."
[color=purple][i][b][center]"Please, would you tell me why your cat grins like that?"[/i][/b][/center][/color][color=gold]

CalebFox
Baron

Post by CalebFox » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:34 pm

"I can TOO cook, down to the subatomic level." Ardulbryne replied, coming back with yet another stack of orders.

goingout
Count

Post by goingout » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:31 pm

The young caracal moved slowly almost forcing himself to walk. He was somewhat daze and confused. His head was starting to pound again and his vision got blurry. Roka knew the signs and quickly started looking around for a safe and comfortable place to crash until he woke up. The fur on the back of his head and back was hard and stiff from the blood which dried, the wound had stopped bleed but he still got fainting spells. The last one he had he hid behind a log, sacred to wake up and find himself in some horrible place. Lucky he was left alone and continued on his way.
Now he was going to have another one and he didn’t have a clue where he was, as the caracal looked around he spotted what looked to him to be a safe place. A sign was above the doorway; he couldn’t make out most of the words but finally saw it was a place where people stopped while traveling to take a rest.
Maybe he’ll go there if he doesn’t pass out before getting inside. Roka walked over towards it and nearly got to the door before the ground starting spinning. “Great.” He muttered before blacking out and falling to the ground.
[url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=1297]Sir. Raymond Dagger[/url]//[url=http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?t=1325]Rawr[/url]//[url=http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?t=1322]Shawn Fairfax[/url]

[img]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r163/animeXOXluvver/Fullmetal%20Alchemist/Spoof3.gif[/img]

CalebFox
Baron

Post by CalebFox » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:50 pm

"Erm... Erelzyne, what do I do if someone faints at the doorway?" Ardubryne asked, staring at the fur in the doorway.

Uhlsaun Torrahel
Duke

Post by Uhlsaun Torrahel » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:02 pm

Tha Naga looked up with a curse. "Alright, Fox, if you can cook show me how now." She took off her apron and sliothered out of the kitchen. Uhlsaun moved to take the pad and paper from Ardubryne, she was better at taking orders. "I'll take him to the back room," she knelyt adn picked the caracal up. Gliding throught eh kitchen to the bedrooms she had behind the sotreroom for, less popular guests. "Get me some Elder or Bay Tree leaves, Elder preferably!" she called to Uhlsaun, who had stopped taking orders and was hovering new the medicine cabnit. "I need Foxglove, Willow bark, Bryony, and Thyme!"

CalebFox
Baron

Post by CalebFox » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:28 pm

"Yes, capitan." Ardulbryne said kiddishly, and took over the cooking, random items hovering in the air as if helping him.

Uhlsaun Torrahel
Duke

Post by Uhlsaun Torrahel » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:33 pm

((
Hey Caleb, if I give you some pics, could you draw me a furry? I can't. *tear* I just suck at them.
))

"I am not a capitan!" Erelzyne yelled back tot eh kitchen as Uhlsaun brought her the things she needed to heal this stranger. "It takes less to run a ship than it does a tavern!" A few seamen heard this adn wanted to makee a fuss over the Naga's oppinion, that is until they saw the look on Uhllsaun's face. Then they just wanted to leave, after they put a big tip on the table for the scary feline.

CalebFox
Baron

Post by CalebFox » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:37 pm

((Like the one of Phoenix you promised to draw me like a year ago?))

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Ardulbryne said, laying plate after plate of food on the counter, hot and ready to be served.

Uhlsaun Torrahel
Duke

Post by Uhlsaun Torrahel » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:43 pm

((
:oops: Sorry, life gets in the way. I swear to God I started it, then I lost the spiral I drew him in along with a bunch of other pics and poems and stories. I think Jesse's room ate it when I went over there.
))

Uhlsaun hurried from the tavern, to the kitchen and back to the main room fo the tavern. Pausing only to fetch ssomething for Erelzyne. She was panting and didn't even have enough time between trips for a glass of water.
Last edited by Uhlsaun Torrahel on Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CalebFox
Baron

Post by CalebFox » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:46 pm

((Just draw Phoenix and I'll draw yours... what am I supposed to draw again?))

Ardulbryne scrambled out of the kitchen, delivering the food himself and scurried back into the kitchen, making more of the food.

Uhlsaun Torrahel
Duke

Post by Uhlsaun Torrahel » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:02 pm

((
Seishriou. I jsut can't do a Furry to save my life.
))

Uhlsaun paused at the sink, gulping downa glass of water, before goign back out to take orders an delever more food. Sioon they should slow down, lunch was almsot over.

CalebFox
Baron

Post by CalebFox » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:09 pm

((Alright, but you'll have to wait until after I do miktar's....))

Ardulbryne took a little brake, rubbing his wrists a little from all of the work he was applying to them.

Uhlsaun Torrahel
Duke

Post by Uhlsaun Torrahel » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:18 pm

((
*mutters about loyalty of fellow WoW players* Alright.
))

Uhlsaun smiled and waved the last of the noon lunch rush out of the door. Sighing she sank onto a stool in the kitchen. "that," she panted. "Was more work than I'm used to doing."
Last edited by Uhlsaun Torrahel on Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.