Meet'n'greet in Edwin. (Open for all)

The most powerful of the nations of Feila, ruled by the Feline. The current system of government is a Feudalist Monarchy, with counties presided over by nobles, whom answer to the monarch. The military, being the Edwinish Army and Edwinish Royal Navy, whilst second largest in numbers, is the most effective fighting force in Feila. It is geographically connected to its larger neighbour, Gawain. Similar to Earth's medieval England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland.
philipandre1231
Baron
Baron
Species: Dragon

Meet'n'greet in Edwin. (Open for all)

Post by philipandre1231 »

A dark purple dragon entered a busy pub with a wide grin and a small bag in his hands. He tossed the bag to the bar and yelled out. "One round for everyone on me!". The bag was filled with gold coins, probably too many but the dragon couldnt care less. He sat down by the bar and spoke up. "In celebration of Shackles new riches!"

The dragon named Shackles could not be more happy as he had just finished his personal war and now wished to drown his lust for battle in alcohol and probably a couple new friends. He was sitting alone, yet still hoping someone would muster the courage to approach and greet him.
Sponsor

Asyriel
God
God

Re: Meet'n'greet in Edwin. (Open for all)

Post by Asyriel »

Another dragon had already been in the bar, and her eyes widened when Shackles stepped in. Dragons weren't all that common, and Freya was surprised to see another step into the bar. The fact that he then paid for a round for everyone was just an added bonus.

She grinned as she received her free drink. She watched the other dragon for a few minutes before she let her curiosity, and the idea of getting to chat with another dragon get the better of her. She got up from the stool she was sitting on at the bar, and made her way over to Shackles.

"Thank you for the drink. It was quite generous of you." She told him with a smile as she approached. "My name is Freya. What brings you around?"
philipandre1231
Baron
Baron

Shackles was deep in his thoughts as Freya approached her. He almost yipped in surprise as she made her presence known with words. "Sorry... I didnt see you. What brings me here? I'm celebrating a personal victory... I guess you could call it a war but it was more of a grudge to put it simply."

What Shackles was speaking off would not be easily extracted from teh dragon as it was a sensitive subject, yet he felt this fellow dragon could be trusted, most likely more than he should. His paranoia would get the better of him someday.
Asyriel
God
God

Post by Asyriel »

Freya nearly jumped herself as she surprised Shackles, she wasn't exactly sneaky nor hard to miss so she never expected her presence to be a surprise. She took a drink from her mug, then took a seat with Shackles. "A grudge huh....it would seem there was a satisfactory finish. No regrets?" She asked with some curiosity. Tales of revenge almost always ended with the the one seeking revenge feeling hollow after, perhaps those tales were just cautionary, but held little truth. Now she was curious to get a first hand account.
philipandre1231
Baron
Baron

Shackles chuckled at the question as he did regret it... For now he had no cause to fight for. "As a matter of fact... I do. Though what i regret is doing it so quickly... I should have done it more slowly... Now i have nothing to fight for, no war to partake in... And as far as i go i am useless without a war." He said before downing half his mug in a single sip.

What Shackles spoke off was true, for the grudge was not a person... It was an entire city which he destroyed in a single assault.
Asyriel
God
God

Post by Asyriel »

Freya frowned as Shackles talked about regretting not prolonging his revenge, but what she found to be the most forlorn thought was the idea that there was no use outside war. "There's a lot more to life than war or fighting." She muttered before she took a drink from her mug again. "It can't be very satisfying to live a life that is just the pursuit of the next battle." She commented before letting out a long sigh. Just thinking about living a life like that was making her depressed. "I'm sure there's plenty you can do outside a war." She continued in hopes of lifting the mood a bit.
philipandre1231
Baron
Baron

Shackles thoughts drifted of for a couple seconds before he smiled widely and looked at Freya. "Indeed there are. I might be useless but i'm still here so i'm more than willing to do something... Might just start my own resturant at some point." Shackles exclaimed happily as he looked over Freya's body. "Sorry for changing the subject... And you should never ask a female this... But what is your age...? You look very young..." Shackles asked with a chuckle as his eyes drifted to Freya's mug, a little worried she might be under the drinking age.
Asyriel
God
God

Post by Asyriel »

Freya laughed when Shackles asked her age. "You admit it's not something to ask a woman, but ask anyway." She teased. "I wonder, is it bravery or stupidity fueling that decision?" She continued to tease. She took another drink from her mug before grinning. "To answer your question though, I'm about thirty...give or take a year." She finished with another smile.
philipandre1231
Baron
Baron

Shackles stared at the dragoness for a couple seconds before he re-gained his thoughts and smiled brightly. "Young indeed. I do apologise for such a rude question, though i asked your age due to your looks... You look like you were in your late teens..." Shackles chuckled at his own worry, as stupid as it was.
Asyriel
God
God

Post by Asyriel »

Freya chuckled. "I'll take that as a compliment." She replied with a smile. "So, you mentioned starting a restaurant at some point. Do you cook?" She asked before taking another drink from her mug. She set the mug down, then put her elbows on the table and rest her chin in her cupped hands. She looked up at shackles, waiting for his reply.
philipandre1231
Baron
Baron

Shackles nodded. "Indeed i do, though i do it in a rather... Unorthodox way. I cook with magic. Using Fire, Shadow, and Wind." As skilled as Shackles was with magic, he could easily make a dinner for Four in mere minutes. An interesting concept for some and repulsing to others.
Asyriel
God
God

Post by Asyriel »

Freya raised an eyebrow when Shackles mentioned cooking with magic. "Cooking with magic huh?" She replied. "Doesn't that seem a little like cheating to you?" She continued. Magic was a legitimate tool she used herself quite often, but using it to cook just just seemed to cheapen it a bit in her mind. "Of course, now I can see your hesitation to open a restaurant. You'd never get any time off if everything on the menu is made by your magic." She shrugged, and sat back in her seat to finish off her drink, then set her mug back on the table.
philipandre1231
Baron
Baron

"Indeed. However i have a couple friends willing to help me... But... To put it bluntly they're complete idiots..." Shackles chuckled at the thought of Alias skill with strangers and Blaze's use of being polite.
Asyriel
God
God

Post by Asyriel »

Freya shrugged. "well, there's always cooking the way the average fur does it....fire, and pots and pans...doesn't take a genius to follow a recipe." She sat in silence for a few minutes at a loss for where to go with the conversation. Eventually she sighed, and pushed her chair back from the table. "Well, I guess I'll let you get back to your celebration." She said in slightly embarrassed tones as she prepared to get up from her seat.
Delirious TC
Outlaw
Outlaw
Species: Aeon (a hybrid)

Post by Delirious TC »

An odd figure in a corner received a drink. He had a cloak on and wasn't know by many... or rather anyone in this area. He was thinking of introducing himself to those nearby but he either got nothing or words similar to 'Go away'.

He started to look towards more...threatening idividuals and as expected the response got more aggressive. He had all given up hope but came to the man who gave everyone drinks and another dragon standing aside this one. He decided to thank him but somewhat chocked on his words... quite heavily.

"I-I thanks for the... kind..." ...a Deep inhale... "Thank you for the drinks it was very kind." He starts awkwardly wandering off in the direction of a new corner not too far off.
To view my chaotic characters Click dis thingy
V V V

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7399