farewell for now

If you are going to be away for a while, and would like to let the user base know, then here is the place. This is also where you would post a return notice.
cossant
Marquis
Marquis
Species: Wolf

farewell for now

Post by cossant »

It's been awhile since I've been on this site, and I wish this visit was to get back into things, but sadly its not.

My life is moving at a fast pace right now, and although it's enjoyable, my time for sites like these have been cut short. Not only does college require my attention, but I've also been focusing more of my time with friends, some of whom i don't get to see very often. Combine that with the need to find a job to save up for the college i plan to go to one way or another, and learn the skills i need for my planned career, and my time is becoming pretty tied up. I do wish that I could spend time here, but my posts would not have the amount of time and effort that I'd like them to have.

i do enjoy this site, and it's probably one of the bigger motivators for me to continue writing, not to mention the creative and wonderful people here. But i need to take care of other things first.

bye everyone. I hope one day my life will have slowed down enough to return here.

Sponsor

Asyriel
God
God

Re: farewell for now

Post by Asyriel »

We'll miss you. Hope everything goes well for you, and that we see you back here someday.