Long Time Coming

If you are going to be away for a while, and would like to let the user base know, then here is the place. This is also where you would post a return notice.
osprey77
Marquis
Marquis
Species: Black Cat/Raven

Long Time Coming

Post by osprey77 »

I should've posted this last month, but this is hard for me to say, even in writing.

I'm not coming back.

It's not that I dislike the site or the people here--I know my time here and the people I've collaborated with have grown me as a writer over the four and a half years I've been privileged to be here, but now that I've had a taste of college life, I know that the times I have the time and energy to write on this site will continue to grow shorter and shorter and rarer and rarer.

I thought about making this another 'until next time' temporary hiatus, but that just wouldn't be fair. I know myself well enough now to see that I'm not able to be reliable enough to be a fair collaborative partner--I'd only be hurting the people waiting for me to feel like RP'ing again.

I feel now is an appropriate time for me to back out, as my Fey Characters no longer have a pressing place in the UU story line. We can just let them fade away. My only other character currently in any kind of play is App. If you want, he can 'fade' to, but asyriel, if you want him to stick around Sakura, I've give you full rights to him--if you want, he is now your character to use and develop as you see fit.

I believe those are the only 'arrangements' that have to be made. I will continue to write in other formats, with other plots, and continue to remember my time on this site, and the friends I have made with fondness and nostalgia, but it's for the best if this is the last post I ever make here.

Farewell, my friends. :cry:
"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."
C. S. Lewis

"With the possible exception of the equator, everything begins somewhere."
C. S. Lewis

"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"
C. S. Lewis

All my Characters:
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5253

Sponsor

Sade
Dysuhlian >:C
Dysuhlian >:C
Species: Toaster

Re: Long Time Coming

Post by Sade »

It was a great pleasure roleplaying with you! I know how hard this sort of decision is to make. I wish you well in your future endeavors.

Flickerfinger
Marquis
Marquis
Species: Taur

Post by Flickerfinger »

As someone who has been on and off of Feila quite a bit, I respect your motives. It's difficult to post often enough to support a viable rp, and I can only recall one instance in which we ever successfully finished a complete story.

That said, the forum is that much poorer for losing a brilliant writer like yourself. I hope you find another community that is just as supportive.
Know thy wolf, and unto thine own wolf be true.

If all the world is a stage, I want better lighting.

Characters

RabidFox
The Great Fox
The Great Fox

Post by RabidFox »

I am sorry to see you go. Remember, if you ever change your mind, you are more than welcome to come back. Good luck to you.

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Spanish Scion
Species: Ferx

Post by Rackenhammer »

Well, I know how things can get, so I respect that some things have to be prioritized. That said, I'll miss being with you here, sis.
Be Humble in Yourself, but Adamant in the Truth.

Discord: PrinceBlueblood#8840
All my characters in their insane length