Graduation

If you are going to be away for a while, and would like to let the user base know, then here is the place. This is also where you would post a return notice.
Catalina Tamiko
King
King
Species: Feline-Tiger/Panther

Graduation

Post by Catalina Tamiko »

Until further notice I will make a single post, per thread per week. This is assuming I have the time to do so. If I can find more time I will. Until then, just bare with me. If you no longer want to be involved in a thread with me, state so.

I can understand as this kind of time delay can kill a thread.
With power comes responsibility. With responsibility comes duty. With duty comes honor. With honor comes shame......

There is no purpose in denying that you know nothing in the grand scheme of things. In an effort to prove otherwise, you would simply go mad.

To gaze at the Elder Scroll is to look into both the past, and the future, all possibilities of each, all at the same time, and believe that each, even the false ones, are all true, all at the same time.

My Cast of critters. (INCOMPLETE) viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6514

Sponsor

arSyx
Assassin
Assassin

Re: Graduation

Post by arSyx »

Hey, congrats!
Hope it all goes well.

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Spanish Scion
Species: Ferx

Post by Rackenhammer »

It's alright with me; we're all pretty busy this time of year
Be Humble in Yourself, but Adamant in the Truth.

Discord: PrinceBlueblood#8840
All my characters in their insane length

RabidFox
The Great Fox
The Great Fox

Post by RabidFox »

Sorry to hear that you're so busy. Hope things work out for you.

Catalina Tamiko
King
King
Species: Feline-Tiger/Panther

Post by Catalina Tamiko »

Caught back up again. Spent two days just hammering everything out. Gonna skip graduation and get my masters degree started.
With power comes responsibility. With responsibility comes duty. With duty comes honor. With honor comes shame......

There is no purpose in denying that you know nothing in the grand scheme of things. In an effort to prove otherwise, you would simply go mad.

To gaze at the Elder Scroll is to look into both the past, and the future, all possibilities of each, all at the same time, and believe that each, even the false ones, are all true, all at the same time.

My Cast of critters. (INCOMPLETE) viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6514