Back at last!

If you are going to be away for a while, and would like to let the user base know, then here is the place. This is also where you would post a return notice.
Sade
Dysuhlian >:C
Species: Toaster

Back at last!

Post by Sade »

So I'm settling into a stable and reliable paying job. Finally. And I'm looking to get into things. I won't be splitting my attention between a hundred different threads and all that like old times, though. Can't spend hours and hours writing posts anymore :P

Sponsor

RabidFox
The Great Fox
The Great Fox

Re: Back at last!

Post by RabidFox »

Welcome back, Sade. It's been a long time since I have seen you last.

What kind of job have you found?

Sade

Post by Sade »

Believe it or not, after a bunch of bizarre turns over the last ten years, I find myself driving a tractor trailer, over the road. Long haul. The pay is good. I always have somewhere to sleep a couple feet behind me. Its definitely different and interesting!

I'm in Kentucky right now. I was in Texas... two days ago? And a couple days before that I was in the war-torn ruins of Detroit!

RabidFox
The Great Fox
The Great Fox

Post by RabidFox »

Well, that is interesting. Sounds like so much work, though. Are you sure that you are not going to get overwhelmed? The scenery will start looking very similar after a while.

Also, I thought you were going to college or something. What happened to that? I remember you telling me that you wanted to create video games.

Sade

Post by Sade »

Nah, driving the truck is easy, and drivers for US Xpress don't have to touch the freight or anything like that, unless they're on one of the dedicated accounts. You have lots of time to yourself, to think, listen to music. I'm going to look for some good books-on-tape-on-CD-or-mp3-because-tapes-are-obsolete.

The videogame thing didn't pan out. It was a lot of fun, and I hope to continue it as a hobby, with less stress and time spent on customer support types of things.

Asyriel
God
God

Post by Asyriel »

Hooray! Welcome back. I'm happy you were able to work everything out for yourself to satisfaction. I'm also happy you are able to join us in RP's again, even if it's only one or two at a time.

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Spanish Scion
Species: Ferx

Post by Rackenhammer »

Welcome back, it's great to see you again!

If you're looking for a good selection of audiobooks, Librivox.org is a good site. It's an audio extension of the Gutenberg project, collecting recordings of public domain books.
Be Humble in Yourself, but Adamant in the Truth.

Discord: PrinceBlueblood#8840
All my characters in their insane length

arSyx
Assassin
Assassin

Post by arSyx »

Great to see a member coming back. Pleasure to meet ya, Sade. c:

Catalina Tamiko
King
King
Species: Feline-Tiger/Panther

Post by Catalina Tamiko »

Welcome back !!
With power comes responsibility. With responsibility comes duty. With duty comes honor. With honor comes shame......

There is no purpose in denying that you know nothing in the grand scheme of things. In an effort to prove otherwise, you would simply go mad.

To gaze at the Elder Scroll is to look into both the past, and the future, all possibilities of each, all at the same time, and believe that each, even the false ones, are all true, all at the same time.

My Cast of critters. (INCOMPLETE) viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6514