Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

An official Notice of an In-progress absence...

If you are going to be away for a while, and would like to let the user base know, then here is the place. This is also where you would post a return notice.
Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Species: Ferx

An official Notice of an In-progress absence...

Post by Rackenhammer » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:48 pm

Yeah, as many of you might have noticed, I haven't been on here in a while. And honestly, I'm not sure how soon that's likely to change. I've got work+school starting to put pressure on my priorities, so I'm not sure if I can make this site one of them. I have had less motivation/ability to do the storylines on here justice, along with a general... well, lack of excitement about it.

I'm sorry for those who are in threads that I'm in; I'm just not going to be able to pick up on those. I'll still be checking in from time to time, doing staff work, answering questions, greeting newcomers, but as for RP'ing here, I'm going on an indefinite hiatus.
Be Humble in Yourself, but Adamant in the Truth.

Rackenhammer's RP Experience "blog"

e-mail: [email protected]

All my characters in their insane length

Sponsor

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Re: An official Notice of an In-progress absence...

Post by RabidFox » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:22 pm

It's understandable. I know school and work must be hard on you anyway. At least you're not completely leaving. I was glad to notice that you intend to check in from time to time. Good luck with your studies.

Sade
Dysuhlian >:C
Species: Toaster

Post by Sade » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:07 am

I understand. Oh, how I understand!

I hope you'll be able to come back to us at some point in the future.

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Species: Ferx

Post by Rackenhammer » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:59 pm

Thanks Sade, I knew you would.

I don't know if my own absence will last as long as yours, but I will check in and leave a notice that I'm still alive. I know it might seem somewhat paranoid, but I do legitimately worry if I don't hear from online friends/acquaintances for more than a couple of weeks.
Be Humble in Yourself, but Adamant in the Truth.

Rackenhammer's RP Experience "blog"

e-mail: [email protected]

All my characters in their insane length

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Post by RabidFox » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:40 am

I don't think that's paranoid at all.

I just hope that your absence isn't too long.