Shade's extended signature (Shade's stats)

Is your signature cramped? Or do you want to put more in it, but have reached the limit? If so, then here is the place to extend your signature.
Shade
Duke
Duke
Species: Demon Cat

Shade's extended signature (Shade's stats)

Post by Shade »

Name: Shade
Race: Demon Cat
Eye Color: Green
Hair: Silver
~
Clothes: Black jeans, Belt with pockets going from right shoulder to left waist
~
Weapons: aura launcher/sword, aura shield, aura bomb, wrist blade, other aura related items
~
Magic: Light, Dark, and Earth-(not as strong)
~
Skills: Aura transformation (see Extra), he has high intelligence, and he can teleport short distances
~
Appearance: He is mostly black with white on his arms and legs in certain areas, he has silver hair, he has this mysterious, glowing dark and\or light aura around him (the shade of his aura depends on his current mood most of the time), there's also a strange marking on each hand that looks like a Yin-Yang sign.
~
Biography: Not much is known about Shade's past.
~
Extra: He has the natural ability to channel both his dark and light aura, thus making it much easier for him to master dark and light magic. He can also shape his aura into different objects, like weapons or ordinary items. He is very weak against fire, especially foxfire.
~
Image 1:
Image 2:
~*~
Last edited by Shade on Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sponsor

Shade
Duke
Duke

Shade's Battle Arena Form

Post by Shade »

Shade
Feline/Demon Cat
Wep. X: Lightweight only, any type
Sp. Skills: Toy

Lv: 1 - Exp: 30
Hp: 130/130
Str: 8
Mag: 3

* Toy - Weakens the Str or Mag stat of opponent by 1/3 rounded to the nearest tenth. Skill can only be used once per stat. Stat to be lowered is chosen by skill user
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/wolvesdarkangel/Randomness/th_shade2.jpg[/img]
To see the full sized image, follow my stats link:
[url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=37581#37581]Shade's stats[/url]
[size=200][color=orange][[/color][b][color=red][u]+=-[/u][/color]
[color=orange][u]/----\[/u]=[/b][/size][/color]
[color=olive][size=142]'[/size][size=192]O-O-O[/size][size=142]'[/size][/color]
[b][i]'SPAMMA TANK' Beta+
A.I. Equipped[/i][/b]
~COMING SOON TO THE MARKET~
Shade's Signature Tanks

Shade
Duke
Duke

Post by Shade »

I am updating Shade's bio so I can RP with him in different Dimensional Break RPs. Here I go!

-The Age of Drive-by Shootings-
Shade loves it in this age. He has grown in strength and power greatly, and he is one of the very few True magic users left, although he doesn't use his magic as much as his other skills. He is now an amazing mechanic who can build lots of stuff, as well as repair almost anything brought to him. He loves the nightlife and rarely goes out during the day, but he will go out during the day occasionally. Sometimes people will think he's a superhero, and that makes him laugh. He is always looking for something fun to do.

-The Age of Cyborgs-
In this age, Shade has grown in strength and power greatly, and his skills as a mechanic have also grown to the point where he can build just about anything. While roleplaying here, he is accompanied by Beta+, his Mini-tank with A.I. (I'll make her Bio another time) At times he can be somewhat indifferent to the going-ons of this age because they mostly can't affect him, but he still keeps in touch with the reality of what is going on. He is always looking for something to do, though.

-The Age of Muskets-
Not too much has changed with Shade in this age, except for him growing stronger. He is good with weapons, but prefers to fight with his own powers and his wristblade. His magic is strong, and he is respected, even by those who don't know who he is. (I may add more here later)

-The Age of Space-
-COMING SOON-

------

Because Shade is a Demon, he has an infinite lifespan, so he gets to those time periods by age alone.
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/wolvesdarkangel/Randomness/th_shade2.jpg[/img]
To see the full sized image, follow my stats link:
[url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=37581#37581]Shade's stats[/url]
[size=200][color=orange][[/color][b][color=red][u]+=-[/u][/color]
[color=orange][u]/----\[/u]=[/b][/size][/color]
[color=olive][size=142]'[/size][size=192]O-O-O[/size][size=142]'[/size][/color]
[b][i]'SPAMMA TANK' Beta+
A.I. Equipped[/i][/b]
~COMING SOON TO THE MARKET~
Shade's Signature Tanks