Darkkitsune's signature extension (character list)

Is your signature cramped? Or do you want to put more in it, but have reached the limit? If so, then here is the place to extend your signature.
darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Darkkitsune's signature extension (character list)

Post by darkkitsune »

Here are my characters currently, there is another post for the changes that happen after they were made. That is located in the sub-forum journals and notepads.

Name: Darke Kitsun (Rif Kit)
Race: Kitsune (multiple tailed fox, very magical)
Place: Doesn't matter much but he came from the north across the water

Appearance:
Blood red eyes, cresent moon tattoo around the right eye, white fur cloak with a cresent moon symbol in the middle, ripped body, black fur from the neck down like someone rubbed ash all over him, his paws have been permanently dyed red with mystical symbols burned into them, gray head fur, tattered ears, moth-eaten fancy clothes, a worn, two-handed sword across his back and a short sword with mystical symbols on the sheath and the name Cipher across the blade.

History:
Darke Kitsun's whole clan had been hunted to death, he being the only one left to remember the magic that his clan was summoning powerful elemental spirits and portation through the means of ripping a hole into the fabric of space to make two points of distance closer (kind of like a mini worm hole) because of the inherit danger of ripping the world apart, the powers that be put a bounty on their heads. Trying to keep some of the clan from the bounty, the elders preformed a forbidden ritual that has the effect of sealing and locking the inherited magics so that the person can't have access to any of their summoning or portation magics. Many of the clan were killed because of the sealing and the rest were hunted down. Darke was one of the lucky ones that survived the sealing and able to hide away from the hunters. Because of his clan, he now calls himself Rif Kit and he only responds to that name. Rif was given the mystic sword cipher by his father, his only thing that was given him, he keeps the blade a memento of his family. After his clan was destroyed, purchased the two-handed sword and became a mercenary, a hired swordsman. He has trained in various weapons including the longbow, but favors the sword.

Name: Raliza Coon
Race: Raccoon
Place:Shiroitoshi in Yamaha Dynasty

Appearance: She stands a head taller then both her parents (5'10"), she inherited her fur color from her mom which is a shadowy black, she normal wears a dark shirt, a vest that has massive amounts of pockets, a set of butterfly swords, a bunch of kunai, a tanto, a kusarigama given from her mother, and a Chakram dagger from her father.
Bio: Her family works for the Yakura as spies and thieves, their cover is merchants that run an establishment in the procuring and fencing rare and/or magical items, the establishment is named Harvest Rings. Their motto: If you have to ask, then it might already be gone. =P She did have three other siblings that chose to do other careers then thievery, one a farmer, one went to sea, and third became a mercenary. One died "accidentally", the others have became lost at sea. Her father is trying to find information about the deaths of his sons so that he can mourn or if alive try to get in contact with them some how.

Her goal is to have fun, steal lots of things and find her brothers.

Name: Sarah Coon
Nickname: Stealth
Place: Shiroitoshi in Yamaha Dynasty

Appearance/bio: Sarah is a gifted individual, she has an ability to make her movements unseen (sorta like hyper sleight-of-hand but for all movements, also note that this isn't magical in nature.) She has never been caught because of her shadowy fur and her ability. She wears a plain black silk shirt and pants with a pouch on her right leg for her kunai, like her daughter, she carries a staff with a metal hook on top that she inherited from her mother, and she will give it to her daughter when the time is right. She doesn't carry much be sides the staff, a Tanto for breaking into, and a kusarigama. She has lived other places but when she met John, her husband, she decided to stay in Shiroitoshi in the Yamaha Dynasty, currently she works in Harvest Rings that John owns, she is a member of the yakuza. She did have three sons that didn't have the talent of a thief like Raliza, but could have been good spies. they chose other professions. After a couple of years, her sons died or became lost mysteriously. She thinks that the Yakuza tried recruiting them to be spies, after felling at that, killing them. One is confirmed dead but the way he was killed is still in question.

Her goal is steal everything, and either rescue her sons or bury them and get revenge on the ones response able for their condition.

She doesn't have any magical talent, but she is very agile and speedy.

There is also Alice a fennec fox and John Coon husband of Sarah.
Last edited by darkkitsune on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Let's light them on fire some morrrre."
Group of ninja burst into flames...again

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

Image I, insert name DESTROYED Feila *Evil laughter*

My Characters

Sponsor

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

Ninja name: Ichiyuki, Rami (Japanese style name last name, firstname)
True name: Sam Coon
Race: Raccoon/Any
Place: Where ever the money is good.

Appearance: Sam is usually dressed in ninja garb, has dark fur like his mother and siblings, has two katana on him at all time but might be concealing other weapons, and has a packet on his leg that holds kunai. Unfortunately, to confuse his hits he constantly taking different appearances, usually doesn't look like the raccoon is.

History: He is one of the lost brothers that the Coon family is searching for. John does know that Sam is still alive but because of the circumstances has kept that fact hidden from his wife and daughter. Sam changed his name to Rami Ichiyuki when he started as a shinobi so that the yakuza wouldn't look for him after the first time they tried to get him to join. Currently, he is working as a spy for his father. In the path of a shinobi, he achieved Chuunin level.

Magics: Henga, Genjutsu, Tiajutsu, fire jutsus, some wind jutsus, water jutsus, replacement, and counter spells.

goal: Obtain enough money to buy off the yakuza so that he doesn't have to hide from his family.
Last edited by darkkitsune on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

Kage Demonspirit
Randal Coon
race:Raccoon

Appearance: shadowy fur, a white parka with a hood for hunting and living in the harsh of the arctic, has a tanto, a small deboning knife, and a katana that he had when he was in the navy.

History: Randal is other lost brother of Raliza and was in the navy until his ship crashed and killed everyone but him, after the accident he lost his memory and forgot his past. He was adopted into a family of arctic foxes that felt sorry for him and gave him the name Kage Demonspirit because of his shadowy fur.

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

This is the last in the family of Raccoons.

John Coon (Sly)

appearance: Slight built, ice cold, piercing blue eyes, gentlemanly, black vest and matching pants, white shirt with ruffles on the cuffs and collar, a wooden cane with a Celtic knot from the bottom of the cane to the handle topped with an emerald. His vest has numerous pockets. A black jacket with crescent moon cuff links made of gold and encrusted with diamonds. A black top hat graces his head. His fur and tail color is silvery.

History: John is an honest raccoon, a father of four kits: a girl, Raliza, and three boys, Randal, Sam and Ryan all from the same litter. His wife, Sarah, a shadow furred raccoon with green eyes. On the surface they were the prefect model family, but in the criminal world they are known as Sly and Stealth. Both very adept to sneaking. Sly is exceptional at obtaining information and Stealth at breaking and entering and property reallocation. Their kits have gained varying degrees of the sneakiness of their parents and also gained the shadowy that Sarah sports. Not all of the family went into the thieving profession though. One son, Ryan, purchased some land and became a farmer, another son, Sam, became a mercenary and the last son, Randal, went into the navy. Raliza became a thief and a spy, helping her parents and goes on adventures with Rif a kitsune mercenary. The yakuza wanted the all the raccoon family to work for them. Ryan died because he was the least skilled of the family or maybe not. Sam was contacted by the yakuza but didn't want anything to do with them and disappeared. Randal's ship became lost around the arctic islands and wasn't hear from and was thought to be dead. John and Sarah haven't given up hope that their sons might yet still be alive including Ryan, so John is using his resources and the spy network that he has setup and continued to use to find anything about where his sons could be.

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

name: Alice
Race: Elemental/Fennec fox
place: Where ever Rif is

Appearance: Alice looks young, because she is a fennec she is small, with big ears, light brown fur, tattered clothes looks very much with a peasant. doesn't carry any weapons on her but is linked to the blade of Tera.

History: Alice was saved from an evil fire mage that had captured her when she was alone. When she was saved by Rif, she bonded with him. The two are inseparable ever since. She keeps on forgetting that other furs don't like to be pinged in their minds. When they were bonded Rif gave her some of his power and now she is a adopted kitsune because of it. she has the power of the earth and has power over anything that comes from it. Because of how little she knows about how to use her power, Rif placed a magical necklace that regulates her powers. She is a spirit so if she is allowed to, so can enter minds and such.

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

name: Robert Mattsson (Rob)
Race: arctic wolf
location: from the arctic islands, but travels as much as Rif

Appearance: scarred wolf, white fur in the winter, gray any other time. Wears a bastard sword on his back.

History: He was been searching for the kitsune when there was a larger group of kitsune. He was ordered by the leaders of the arctic islands to hunt down and kill the crescent kitsune clan. He has been one of the key players in killing most of Darke's clan. Darke left before he could be killed, so the hunter doesn't know about the change in name but Rif is a very unique kitsune. When he couldn't kill that last kitsune, he went hunting for the last kitsune.

his goal is to kill Darke and return home in the arctic islands.

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

name: Aiden Macvitie
Race: Fox (reaper)

Appearance: A ragged fox with a crescent moon tattoo on his back, a torn cloak with a hood, glowing red eyes, carrying a Reaper's blade usually sealed.

bio: He is a reaper someone who takes the souls of the dead to their final resting. Recently he has been following a wolf named Robert, which is odd because Robert isn't going to be dieing anytime soon.

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

Name: James Fir'star
Race: Red Wolf/demon

Appearance: His fur is complete red from head to tail, the only thing that isn't red is his muzzle and belly which is black as ash. He as a seal around his neck to keep himself from burning too quickly. The seal is a Celtic knot that was placed around his neck as a tattoo by those who summoned him. Because his body temperature can be very hot, he generally wears loosely fitting clothes, a simple shirt and white pants. He can control his body temperature, so that he can survive where ever he wants to.

Bio: He doesn't have much of a history, all he remembers is that he is a fire demon and that he wants to get back...at the time when he was summoned that was true...since killing the summoner that controlled, he has traveled about the world of Feila. During his travels, he did learn the way of the sword. He can make blades of fire when pressed to, but would be more comfortable with his crystal blade that is hidden from the causal viewer.

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

Name: Presto Jerard Kit
Race: Kitsune

Appearance: Wears a black top hat black tuxedo with a white buttoned down shirt frilly cuffs, green eyes, black fur with sliver streaks in it all the way down to his tails.

Bio: He lived in Arctic island in the lunar clan, left before the killing though. wanders everywhere, and has been everywhere. He is also magical but doesn't have any magic in his blood...He is a performer and a magician. He also has magic trapping cards that he can use. Mostly, he is an illusionist or more accurate he distracts the eye and brain into think that they see one thing but really is another thing. unfortunately for him, he is branded like a bard.

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

Era: drive by shooting
name: Drake Kit
Race: Kitsune

Appearance: a hansome but towering 6'2" red kitsune having three tails, of japanese descent, wearing blue jeans, designer short sleeve polo shirts, and rich-man shoes

Bio: all he remembers is being with his father the great Presto Jerard Kit and being stuck in boring Jacksonville, nothing normal about his family of foxes with a kitsune at the head. What made it strange is that the foxes had colored fur, a tall blue one comically enough named Blu, a Red one named Ray, two pink vixens named Jasmine and Stelle, gray one named Steve and a yellow one named Miles has three tails, is a mechanic and doesn't think of himself as a kitsune.

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Re: Darkkitsune's signature extension (character list)

Post by darkkitsune »

Era: Space
Name: Jerard Kit the IV
Race: Kitsune (five tails)

Appearance: black tuxedo with a black top hat. He has white face with a crescent moon tat on his left cheek and long black furred ears...he would have been mistaken for a fennec, if it weren't for his tall body and his five gray-black tails. he as a laser blaster that he always carries around with him. A deck of cards that he Inherited and instructions to make more cards, from his father, which got them from his father, from father to son. Down to Presto Jerard Kit when he retired from being a magician.

Bio: Like most the Kits born into the restarted lunar kitsune clan. He has little to not magic power but he use the family artifacts: the Jerard cards, but they are not complete. the crystal cards, ones that amplify magic abilities, has been missing for the past thousand years and only token cards have been found. One of his goals is to locate and capture the crystal cards that the first Jerard originally had and given by a Gree the Arctic hare.

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

name: Alura
Race: kitsune (two tails)

Appearance: A pure white fox with two tails and green eyes. She has a longbow over her shoulder and quiver of arrows, she does have two short swords, but she uses the bow more then the swords.

Bio: She is the only survivor that is living in the place where she would have been hunted. She is a hunter. that is the only way that she was able to survive in the arctic. She is a loner not by chose, she would like to live in a big town. Her tails give way what she is. even though a lot of her family and relatives had magic power, she doesn't have a lick of magic.

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

Era: Drive-by shooting
name: Shad
Race: Cabbit (half Cat and half Rabbit)

Appearance: Shad is a sliver cabbit with the ability to transform into any vehicle that he sees. has green eyes and has a stub of a tail with long ears.

Bio: One of Alagos's creations. Shad is captain of the group of creations that Alagos has made. He is very loyal and doesn't question Alagos in the least. One of the strongest creations, he can use his fists to beat down any obstacle that Alagos wants taken out.

Hawks
Race: Cabbit

Appearance: An all black cabbit with a jewel on his forehead. he also has short ears and shortened tail.

Bio: Another one of Alagos's creations. Where Shad is loyal to Alagos, Hawks is loyal to his friends and won't hurt anyone if he can help it, which being with Alagos makes that really difficult. He also controls the elements with his jewel.

name: Beautiful Snow
Nickname: Snow
Race: Wobbit (Wolf/Rabbit)

Appearance: Snow has white fur and always has a rifle on her back. She has green and has a hunting knife with her that is made by Alagos to cut anything.

Bio: Snow is also one of Alagos's creations, one of the first he tried with wolves. Being a wolf, she has the best shot with any weapon that is ranged. Snow also likes company, Shad is her favorite and would protect him even if it means going against orders.

Name: Amber
Race: Tibbit (tiger/rabbit)

Appearance: Amber has orange and grayish fur with black stripes, no weapons but could use any type of melee weapons. She has a jewel in the middle of her forehead, it records all her fights so that Alagos can study her fighting style.

Bio: one of most recent creations of Alagos. She was made for attack, she's good with anyway melee weapons bladed or otherwise. She won't take orders from no one, not even Alagos. She will follow anyone that is strong and could beat her up in a fair fight.

Name: Dae
Race: Cabbit

Appearance: Dae is a black silvery cabbit is a combination between Shad and Hawks.

Bio: Dae is a combination of Shad and hawks so he has the both of their powers.

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

era: Medieval
Name: Skylar (snowy)
Race: Kitsune (magical fox, three tails)

Appearance: a white fox with a solar tat on his back, his swords cover up the tat that is on his back. he also wears a dirk at his side there is also a crystal that was stuck in his right paw. unless he uses magic the crystal is rarely seen.

History: He doesn't remember much from his past, all he knows is that he is a kitsune and that his name is Skylar. He does have moments where memories come and go. He wants to find out who he is and where he came from and how he knows how to fight with the swords and dirk. The magic, he had always known, being a kitsune.

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

darkkitsune
Duke
Duke

Post by darkkitsune »

Medieval
Name: Kami
Race: Tigress/fox hybrid

appearance: She is a white bangle Tigress with a crossbow and a hunting knife, wares camo that makes it hard for her prey to find her

History: Kami, is a tigress/fox, her powers have yet to manifest. When the village had took her brother she couldn't blieve that they would do something like that. At the time, she was one of the top hunters in the village. on the day of the hanging. she got her brother out of the village and replaced him with a straw man. Then escaped the village to fend for her brother and herself.

Name: Kory
Race: Kitsune (magical fox with two tails)

Appearance: Because he wasn't trained in transforming he looks like a white fox with two tails and hasn't got much being an exile for his home village, he wares the cloths that he had on when he found out that he was a fox, that is to say plain cloths that are ripped and torn. He doesn't have weapons because of how much of a hurry he was to get out of the village.

History: [11:39:32 AM] DarkKitsune: here is the backstory for the siblings. Kory, the kitsune. He thought for the life of him that he was a tiger. on his 18th birthday his magic came to him and the shape that he had was desolved. The village that he lived all his life didn't like foxes. hated kitsune even more. When it was found out that he was a kitsune... needless to say they were about to kill him, by hang him.
Last edited by darkkitsune on Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters