Signature extension

Is your signature cramped? Or do you want to put more in it, but have reached the limit? If so, then here is the place to extend your signature.
AmeVulpes
Duke
Duke
Species: undecided

Signature extension

Post by AmeVulpes »

*clears throat*

First off,about roleplay with me. If you do not like cursing, warn me. I have many bad habits and such,that may come up in an RP,especially with Amethyst,because he is modeled after me. >_>

Next, about my characters. I get complaints about them being godmods,but they only seem like it. Of course,at full power they may be godmods,but i never play any of my characters at full power. I tone down to match the power of the opponent. Example:JamesG and i had a "cage match" between fercat and tellus[my earth spirit]. and while i won,it wasn't without a dislocated knee,several minutes on the ground wrestling,and a few posts of nothing but me fixing my leg :P so,before you go judging my characters,try fighting them. Also, Rith the bone dragon is a non-combat character,and has a very deep story which no one has bothered to look into.(this is my thread,i'm allowed to rant)

*puff*

OK, while i prefer combat-related RPs,i have several non-combat characters such as Remora, Rith, Sarex, and Nick. I can do combat with these characters,but i really don't want to. I can do any type of RP you want,hell,i can do Pokemon for all i care XD

AND ANOTHER THING: my grammar/spelling may be off sometimes. between depression,likely ADHD,and being absolutely bipolar,i miss things a lot. and i just don't care about capitalization >_>

anything else just ask me,please. any problems you have with me,tell me here or in a PM.

one last note:i am logged in to the IRC 24/7[even when i'm AFK] and i will normally be marked like this: [ame]Sarex or [ame]Zoeroth
you get the point

HAVE A NICE DAY :D
Oh hey guys.

My sig's kinda naked, lol. Sorry.