Holy Redneck Heaven (Edwinish countryside. Open)

Some one-thousand years into the future, Feila is now ruled by pop-crazy teenagers, computer nerds, and gun-wielding gangsters. This period is most like our present day Earth, specifically the 2000's, with the Internet, MP3 players, and towering skyscrapers. All natives are furry (Skin Avian are present here too). No native humans.
materwolf
Omnipresence
Omnipresence
Species: Collie

Re: Holy Redneck Heaven (Edwinish countryside. Open)

Post by materwolf »

Tim sat astonished. More than that...there was no real word for it other than Shock one would suppose. He looked at Arrow and blinked as the realisation crept over him "Y-you mean...if you die I daie and vice verca?" He could hardly beleive it...tho to a decree it sort of made sence to him. It would also explain the rareity of vampires these days too he supposed. "Well, I guess we need to do a big life evaluation then huh? To make sure we don't make that pup of ours an orphan." Whatever else Tim had been described as over the years he was alive, he was certainly a noble person, especialy when it came to people he cared about. "Where is the little tike anyways?"

Magnus sat behind her computer and mechanicaly did all of her administration things that was required of her daily from all of the other Sanctuaries around the globe. Her father had founded the organisation and now she was head of the whole, a daunting task but the familiarity of the tasks was something she could rely on to ensure she didn't loose her calm or break down from releif that Tim-a pup still in her eyes mostly because she had raised him from puphood-was alright.
"Fate protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise."
-Commander William Riker, USS Enterprise, NCC-1701D-

My characters
[url]http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4044[/url]
Sponsor

Child of the Enemies
Spy
Spy
Species: wolf/vamp/nephilim

Post by Child of the Enemies »

Arrow nodded solemly. "Although now your life expectancy is as long as the rest of ours." His talk of Aaron brought a smile to her face and she tugged his hand and layed it on her stomach. "Two pups. And I could never take away your work for the Sanctuary. We just have to be more carefull now. No more death defying stunts. For Magnus either actually." The last sentance simply slipped out and Arrow clasped her hands over her mouth. "You can not tell her Tim. Dad wants to tell her himself in his own time."

Nikola was on his way back to the infirmary when he passed Helen's lab and say her working. He paused in the doorway andwatched her work for a while before finally entering the room and taking a seat in his prefered chair. "Our children are grown now Helen. We cant expect to protect them forever." Her face had always been easy to read and the concern she felt now was echoed in her eyes. He gave her one of his rare sincere smiles before heading for the door again.
materwolf
Omnipresence
Omnipresence
Species: Collie

Post by materwolf »

(Is this thread catching the Dead? Possibly a post would rekindle this post's lifeblood?)

Dr Helen Magnus waited for Tim impatiently. She hated when he took off and would be out after dark. Much higher likelihood that he would get caught if he couldn't see as far. Plus she snorted to herself thinking of the far-outdated car he insisted on driving all the time. With the large Rebel flag on the roof and the numbers painted on the doors it would be very recognizable to anyone looking for it. Even so she rationalized in her mind that Tim had not been caught yet and only seemed to get better with experience. "Oh, Tim...I wish you would hurry." She muttered as she stared out her office window at the sun on its slowly sinking path under the horizon.

The engine grumbled with excitement as Tim weaved effortlessly through the thinning traffic at the end of the day. Occasionally passing another motorist would get the tires to chirp or squeak as they almost lost traction with the tight turns and high speed maneuvers. "I usually don't drive this fast, however Ma doesn't usually like it if I'm out after dark. Afraid police choppers will track me with F.L.I.R. or something. They tried once or twice, but I have ways of hiding that." He blew the smoke from a cigar out the open window "Tomorrow I might was the General here. Give it a day of rest after the playtime we had with those cops today."
"Fate protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise."
-Commander William Riker, USS Enterprise, NCC-1701D-

My characters
[url]http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4044[/url]