Holy Redneck Heaven (Edwinish countryside. Open)

Some one-thousand years into the future, Feila is now ruled by pop-crazy teenagers, computer nerds, and gun-wielding gangsters. This period is most like our present day Earth, specifically the 2000's, with the Internet, MP3 players, and towering skyscrapers. All natives are furry (Skin Avian are present here too). No native humans.
Child of the Enemies
Spy
Spy
Species: wolf/vamp/nephilim

Post by Child of the Enemies »

Arrow awoke in a daze and glanced around for a moment. "Tim, Ash, Magnus, Suflet? What's wrong?" She tried to sit up and shrieked in pain as her muscles protested the movement of her lower abdomen. She glanced at everyone in concern and then motioned Suflet to her bedside and reached for his paw. "Now I know you well enough to know that you're going to blame yourself but please don't. None of this was your fault." She looked him in the eyes for emphasis. "Do not beat yourself up over this." She quickly motioned for everyone else to join her too before glancing at Magnus. "What happened?"

Sponsor

materwolf
Omnipresence
Omnipresence
Species: Collie

Re: Holy Redneck Heaven (Edwinish countryside. Open)

Post by materwolf »

"It appears as you've been shot." Magnus replied, attempting to close the wound again. "Ashley, assist me. I neet the scalpel and a needle with a mild sedative." Ashley hurriedly followed the orders her mother gave her as Tim looked at the weapon Arrow had retreived. "I'll go find out who made this and hunt that sonuvagun down." He growled as he headed to the armory workshop.
"Fate protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise."
-Commander William Riker, USS Enterprise, NCC-1701D-

My characters
[url]http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4044[/url]

Child of the Enemies
Spy
Spy

Arrow smirked at Magnus. "No really?" She turned her eyes to Tim's retreating back. "Be carefull Tim!" She glanced at the rest of the ocupants of the room. "So..... Fun day huh. I was shot, got part of my soul eaten, my mate died, and I have now miscaried his other child. Yep. Real fun." She suddenly noticed her sons absence and sat straight up on the infirmary bed. "Where's Aaron?"

materwolf
Omnipresence
Omnipresence

Post by materwolf »

Ashley's ears perked "I'll go look for him." She started running off when Magnus called "Get Henrey to help you." Magnus held Arrow's paw "It'll be fine. All the dangerous places in the Sanctuary have been protected from unwanted visitors via electromagnetic forcefeilds as well as locked doors. He'll be fine." Tim started dissasembling the firearm and inspecting the craftsmanship of the barrel closely. In all his years of toying with guns he had picked up more about most guns than most modern day gunsmiths. He occatonaly made notes abotu this or that, but the interesting stuff came from the ammunition. "Well, well, well...Looks like the Kabal have a new trick up their sleeves."

My characters

Child of the Enemies
Spy
Spy

Arrow gazed into Magnus's calm eyes and nodded her head. "So long as he can't get into the SHUE I'm sure he'll be fine. Besides... I would bet he went looking for my father." She glanced down at her stomach again and sighed. "There went Aaron's chance at a little brother."

materwolf
Omnipresence
Omnipresence

Post by materwolf »

Magnus held Arrow's paw tenderly. "I am sorry for the miscarriage...I honestly don't know what you could be going through. Tim wasn't birthed by me, but I consider him as such, and Ashely, well...without her I probably would have gone mad by now. But as far as your wounds go you are to stay put. No wriggling and no getting up. I'll have Henrey wheel in a television set for you after he's found your son. I doubt the little lad could get upstairs undetected." Magnus cleaned up a few of the things she had used to stitch Arrow up and took a seat "Why on earth did you try to deal with the Kabal without help?"

Tim had taken his notes and his trusty revolver and was in the middle of some modifications "Those rotten no good sunsa-" his mumbling rant was cut off by the sound of little pawpads on the floor. He carefully set down his weapon and perked his ears. 'Hmm...must be Arrow's boy.' He thought as he stepped closer to where he heard the noise "Hello?"

My characters

Child of the Enemies
Spy
Spy

Arrow grumbled slightly at being confined to bed but realized that Magnus was, as usual, right. "I wasn't really trying to take them on. I just wanted to get that blasted gun away from them. They're targeting my dad and that gun was supposed to be their way to get rid of him."

Aaron gazed galmly up at the large wolf in front of him and cooed slightly, holding out his arms to be picked up. He remembered this one from earlier and was pretty sure he was the one that his mother had first handed him to.

materwolf
Omnipresence
Omnipresence

Post by materwolf »

Magnus nodded "Well I'm sure Nicala will be alright. He always is. I'll give your father one thing, Arrow: He knows when he's in over his head, so if he needs help he'll be sure to ask for it." She smiled and kissed Arrow's forehead motherly like "Now rest up. I'll have some soup made and brought to you in a bit." She handed Arrow the TV remote and headed upstairs.

Tim set the weapons down and lifted the cub up "Hey there little guy. I bet your ma is worried sick about you. C'mon an lets take you to her." He smiled and headed back to Arrow's room. He peeked his head around the corner "I think I found somethin what belongs to ya." He said as he held Aaron out gently in the doorway. "Little fella was wandering around my workshop." He said walking in and offering the youngling to Arrow.

My characters

Child of the Enemies
Spy
Spy

Arrow smiled at Magnus as she walked out and was just considering the remote when Tim walked in. She glanced up and gasped before completly disregarding Magnus's rules and hoping out of bed to get her son. She pulled him into her arms and sat on the side of the infirmary bed before glancing up at Tim. "Thank you so much Tim. I was so worried that he may have wandered off into one of the more dangerous areas. He has his grandfathers tendency to get into places he isn't supposed to." She pulled Tim into a quick hug before laying back on the bed again and cuddling Aaron against her uninjured side.

materwolf
Omnipresence
Omnipresence

Post by materwolf »

Tim helped Arrow back into bed and pet the pup gently. He pulled up a chair and looked at Arrow "Little fellow was just exploring. You know...its been a long time since we've seen each other, Arrow. Too long. Why didn't you write letters or call or something to keep in contact? Granted I move around a lot, but you could always send letters here, Ma would take messages or save my mail for me." Tim fiddled with something in his paws as he talked.

A few minutes after Magnus had asked the abnormal everyone referred to as "Big Guy" to make some breakfast for Arrow, she headed for her office and began looking for Nicala Tesla's last point of contact. She was sure the vampire didn't own a cell phone, but she hoped to find something.

My characters

Child of the Enemies
Spy
Spy

Arrow stared sheepishly down at her sons head when she answered Tim. "I left when I was just eight years old because of the incident with Ashley. For the next three years I convinced myself that you all must have hated me for nearly killing her. By the time I had worked up the courage to send you a letter I was mated to the wolf you shot earlier. He refused me all contact with men that were not him. I was stuck with him for the worst six years of my life. My only joy during that time was the birth of Aaron one year ago." When she finally glanced up at Tim her eyes were brimming with tears. "I'm sorry Tim. I never meant to hurt any of you."

Nikola smirked slightly to himself as he stalked the Cabal agent he had been tailing for the past six hours through the crowded market place. Surprisingly he actually did have a cell phone with him and, unfortunatly for him, it chose to ring just when the crowd began to thin out. He ducked into a nearby shop and answered it. "Lovely to hear from you Helen. This had better be good darling. I'm in the middle of something." His eyes followed the young cabal vixen as she continued her way down the street until he heard his daughter mentioned. His attention quickly refocused on the conversation. "I'm afraid I need you to repeat that my dear. I was a bit distracted."

materwolf
Omnipresence
Omnipresence

Post by materwolf »

"I said Arrow was injured and came here for help. Don't worry, she's safe....Stitched up and in my infirmary....Yes her son too...I'm sure Tim wouldn't mind you dropping in-just so long as you didn't taunt him again. Last time you teased him he nearly drew his saber on you....*sigh* very well, I'll get the wine out for you." Magnus said into the phone.

"Arrow...Ashley is my sister-even tho we weren't born from the same mom, she's family...you are too. When you left I was worried. I couldn't show it like Mom or Ash, I had to do other things...I poured my attention into my cars, choppers...basically anything with an engine. That didn't fill the emptiness. So I found other projects...did Mom's field work, but still there was a hole. If I had known that you were in trouble I would have called in favors and made World War Two look like a fireworks show. Please....don't run off again..." Tim had started to circle his hat through his paws nervously. He hated it when he couldn't keep track of all his family. Will off in another country, Ashley going all over the city, Arrow having just returned. He wanted the furs he loved to stay close so he could protect them all. What hurt him the worst though, was Arrow's six years of being abused.

My characters

Child of the Enemies
Spy
Spy

Nikola was back at the Sanctuary in approximatly two hours and, with a glass of Helen's best wine in hand, went to see his daughter and grandson.

Arrow placed one paw delicatly on Tim's. "I won't run off again Tim. Not without a really good reason at least." She saw the pain in his eyes and pulled him down into a tight hug. "I'm ok now Tim. Bruises fade and bones mend. I'm much better now. I promise you I am ok." She pulled back from the hug after a while and noticed her father leaning against the doorpost. "Hey Dad."

Nikola barely glanced at Tim as he walked up and gave his daughter a light peck on the head. "How are you?" He asked softly. He glared when he realized that Tim was still there. "Do you mind?" His tone broked no argument and he quickly looked back when he heard Arrow growl.

"Dad you are not kicking him out. He's my friend and it is up to me who I want in here." Her tone matched her fathers perfectly.

materwolf
Omnipresence
Omnipresence

Post by materwolf »

Tim raised his hackles at Nikola, doing his best to hold back a growl. His ears were flat against his head and his paw would have reached for the revolver-had he not left it on the armory worktable. "Nikola." He said in a threatening tone, acknowledging his opponent. He was half tempted to stand between him and Arrow, but thought better of it.

Magnus watched and shouted "Tim! Down! Nikola may not be the most freindly of visitors, but he's still a guest." She knew Tim would never start anything this close to Arrow or the pup, but she wanted to make sure. She nodded in satisfaction as Tim backed away and lowered his hackles slightly. She walked closer and sighed "You two have held this grudge for how long?"

'Not long enough' Tim thought as he tried to relax.

My characters

Child of the Enemies
Spy
Spy

Arrow glanced between her father and Tim. "Ummmm.... You guys really need to get over whatever your issues are because you are going to be in close contact with one another a lot more often now. To answer your question Dad I'm fine, bedridden by Magnus' orders, but fine." She placed one paw on her fathers hand and held the other out to Tim. "Now what on earth are you two holding a grudge about? There is no way to fix this if you don't tell me."

Nikola glared at Tim when Arrow offered him one of her paws and couldn't resist making a coment. "I'll leave the explaining to that pup you call your friend my dear. I must go now." He leant over and placed a soft kiss on her forehead before sending one last taunting glance and sweeping from the room.

Arrow sighed and held Aaron close to her side as her father walked out again. She had a good idea of what he was going to do and wasn't happy about it. However she didn't stay distracted long and soon enough her gaze was back on Tim. "Alright you, time to explain this grudge you two have against one another."