Their Own Personal Bully (Closed)

Some one-thousand years into the future, Feila is now ruled by pop-crazy teenagers, computer nerds, and gun-wielding gangsters. This period is most like our present day Earth, specifically the 2000's, with the Internet, MP3 players, and towering skyscrapers. All natives are furry (Skin Avian are present here too). No native humans.
Bigfox3
God
God
Species: Fennec Fox

Re: Their Own Personal Bully (Closed)

Post by Bigfox3 »

Fritz rolled his eyes, "Ivelese, I happen to be foreign too, transferred here from Domus not too long ago. She's right ya know, that English essay might be the difference between landing a record deal or not. Or even getting into the modeling industry. I should know, I've tried." His ears burned at the memory of being called out for being too short for the photoshoots the local celebs were hired for. He whipped his head back to the girls, "I could certainly offer to help. While the teacher did say you had to get to know one another, I could help with asking questions neither of you girls might think of. I may look like a fashion major, I've got a noggin backing me up and finished my first essay for my English class already." He grinned at both girls, hoping it didn't look like he had ulterior motives.
The Dessert War never happened, but I'm deluded enough that I've convinced myself I already won. :3

My Character Library
Click here to see my Deviantart page!

`/-(_)-\=~~~~
/Gamma\==-------
'OoOoOoO'
'SPAMMA TANK' GAMMA Created by Shade
Advanced AI Tank

Big's quick link to the IRC chat box for those who can never find the thing, like me! 8D
Sponsor

Garoslaw
Thief
Thief
Species: Amur Leopard

Post by Garoslaw »

As Himiko made her way to Duxon, she held the bento box in her paw. Fixing her hair, she went to pay the teacher a visit. The duck was sitting behind the desk, interrupted as he was about to consume his meal. "Ahh, miss Himiko. How may I help you?" he asked politely. She looked down for a moment, before looking back towards the teacher, "Hello... I have brought an information that my partner has sadly gone sick. I am currently unable to carry out the task... my apologies." she bowed. Duxon furrowed his brow and pulled out his attendance book. "Yes, I received a note that your partner was going to be absent the full week. This is a problem. I was going to wait until tomorrow to address it, but you are here now. I will assign you an existing pair, and the three of you will rotate your papers. You understand what I mean, correct?" The caracal nodded slowly, and a small smile drew on her face. Duxon flipped through the seating chart and located an interesting pair. "You will be assigned to work with Ivelese and Roberta. Since you are so proactive," and since he was in the middle of lunch, "You may go tell them the news and they can adjust accordingly. Will that be all?"

"Yes... Thank you, and please enjoy your meal, Mr. Duxon." she bowed once more, and took her leave. She looked rather happy, to figure she would end up with the same pair that attempted to cheat before, she may have just trumped their chances in doing so.

Apologies for any errors... was writing this after a long and restless night. Sorry for the wait!
That guy that is mostly on the IRC
Larcen
Duke
Duke
Species: Coyote

Post by Larcen »

"Eh-heh. Eh-heh-heh-heh-no," Roberta said to the eager and all too helpful fennec. "Look. I said I wanted to stop getting D's; not that I'm shooting for an A," she said with a flat-eared expression. "So like, thanks and all, but cool your jets. We'll manage." Sure, earning a top score did seem a little tantalizing, but from Ivelese's clear disdain for her, Roberta decided to spare the wolf the extra pain and effort.

Nevertheless, Roberta wasn't done with the freshmeat just yet. "But seriously? You? Model?" she started to giggle, but dried up quickly; he had given her a cookie, after all, and she was trying to be friendly here. Friendly. "But yeah like, good luck with that...might consider getting an ear reduction though," she quipped. Darnit! It was too easy being mean.

"Anyway, y'know like yeah," Roberta yammered to Ivelese, trying to figure out their assignment and quickly move away from the awkward of her jabs at the fennec. "Okay, to get to my place, from the square, you go down Baltimore Street, then hang a left at Granger..." she tore out a page from her notebook and drew a crude map. "...Then when you see the pink trailer, one of them ones that looks, y'know, kinda like a pill...whatever, you'll see it. It's the one with the painted tires out front, lining the road like a fence. Right across from it's a trailer where the old possum guy painted it to look like a log cabin. You can't miss it. We usually eat at like, eight or so. Come hungry, 'cuz my parents will probably try and stuff you whether you ate already or not. Fair warning."
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." --Groucho Marx

You say 'fundamentalist' like it's a bad thing. X3
RavenFire487
God
God
Species: Canine

Post by RavenFire487 »

To be honest, Ivelese really had no interest in the Fennec's 'helpfulness', though Roberta seemed more than comfortable refusing his offer, so that was a good thing, at least she didn't have to do it.

Switching her mindset away from the Fennec about as quickly as Roberta did, Ivelese looked at the Crudely drawn map on the piece of notebook paper, as she listened to Roberta tell her how to find and get to where she lived, then the word 'trailer' caught her attention, and she knew for a fact that she wasn't wrong to start expecting the worse in this situation. Nevertheless, she continued to listen as the Hyena described what sounded like a scene from some hillbilly horror flick, after she finished Ivelese spoke up "Uh, alright. I think I should be able to find it, I guess I'll see you at 8 then." the comment about Roberta's parents still rung in her head though.
Bigfox3
God
God
Species: Fennec Fox

Post by Bigfox3 »

Fritz puffed his cheeks out in slight irritation, "Well sorry for offering and flashing credentials. I can't help my ears, and it's not as if I'm not able to do worse than the others. Ne, but..." he looked at her closely, "Thanks for the compliment. Seems like you're fighting some natural instinct since I seem to be offering easy bait for you, but I appreciate your efforts." He smiled and packed his stuff up, "I think my bum's feeling a little better, so I'll be headed off to hang with some of my old friends. Take care and good luck~" He winked and picked up his stuff before strutting off.
The Dessert War never happened, but I'm deluded enough that I've convinced myself I already won. :3

My Character Library
Click here to see my Deviantart page!

`/-(_)-\=~~~~
/Gamma\==-------
'OoOoOoO'
'SPAMMA TANK' GAMMA Created by Shade
Advanced AI Tank

Big's quick link to the IRC chat box for those who can never find the thing, like me! 8D
Garoslaw
Thief
Thief
Species: Amur Leopard

Post by Garoslaw »

As Himiko waved to the fox whilst he was passing by, she quietly approached the two that the fox left behind. with a flick of an ear, she nodded to the two, "Excuse me for disturbing... But I had to go speak with Mister Duxon about my partner that has gone sick..." she paused for a moment before smiling, "He briefly analyzed the issue and assigned me to you." the caracal continued. She was aware she would have brought along with the news, followed with their little plan going entirely downhill, but she wasn't too worried about it. She even seemed optimistic about the coincidental occurrence, and the chance to tell a little about herself and her culture. Himiko briefly turned her attention to the map with a glint in her eyes before turning her attention back to the two, eager for their response.
That guy that is mostly on the IRC
Larcen
Duke
Duke
Species: Coyote

Post by Larcen »

Roberta waved the fox goodbye, pigeonholing his offer for later if need be. Now, Roberta might not have been salutatorian material (yeah, not even gonna bother mentioning valedictorian) by a long shot, but that didn't mean she was thick. Okay, not that kind of thick. You know what I meant. She could tell Ivelese was going to hate visiting her lowly serf dwelling, as the wolf probably considered it. Who did this wolf think she was, anyway? Roberta's mane began to stand on end defensively, but before she could give Miss Priss a piece of her mind, the cat came back.

Darn that accent. What was Ear-Extensions saying? Roberta strained to process. Duxon. What about Professor von Drake? Partner. Yes, they were in a partner assignment. You. That meant Roberta, and by association, Ivelese. Processing... Oh. Like, seriously? Okay, Roberta decided to fake knowing what Himiko said, and she wasn't a bad guesser.

"Oh, so like, you're working with us?" Roberta allowed half a second for Ivelese to process before taking charge with, "Okay then, you can come to my place tonight for dinner! That means Ivy can do your species report, and I'll do Ivy's!" She gave a glance askance to Ivelese and grinned a tiny bit. "Unless you'd rather come on down to my li'l ol' shack 'cross de traaaa-ycks," she said with a smarmy, bucktoothed smile and a fake hick twang. Roberta snatched the map away and handed it to Himiko, hoping her brashness thwarted any protest. All the while, however, she was thinking, please, oh please don't make me interview that thick Yamaha accent!
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." --Groucho Marx

You say 'fundamentalist' like it's a bad thing. X3
RavenFire487
God
God
Species: Canine

Post by RavenFire487 »

Ivelese looked up from the map, to watch as the fox strutted off out of the cafeteria. Much unlike Roberta, Ivelese had always considered herself to be rather intelligent, and having taken psychology her junior year. She noticed the movement of the Hyena's mane, and instinctively got ready to defend herself in whatever way would be required.

Fortunately, the foreigner returned and that seemed to distract Roberta enough to diffuse the situation, for the moment at least. Frequent travels to foreign nations, including that if Yamaha, made it far easier for the wolf to understand what the foreigner said when she spoke. When Roberta repeated it with a questioning tone. Ivelese simply turned and looked at her "Yea. That's kinda what she just told us."

The mention of sending the foreigner to Roberta's home let a weight off of Ivelese's mind, but she made her best attempt to act laid back about it "Whatever." she shrugged "If that'd work out easier for the group. Then it doesn't bother me." with that said she leaned back in her seat and allowed the two the chance to go over the map.