Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Demon's Home (Domus)

Some one-thousand years into the future, Feila is now ruled by pop-crazy teenagers, computer nerds, and gun-wielding gangsters. This period is most like our present day Earth, specifically the 2000's, with the Internet, MP3 players, and towering skyscrapers. All natives are furry (Skin Avian are present here too). No native humans.
Catalina Tamiko
King
Species: Feline-Tiger/Panther

Re: Demon's Home (Domus)

Post by Catalina Tamiko » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:00 pm

Catalina shook her head. "Amadeas is looking to get clearance for us. The Domisian battalions are not of Tellissa so... we have to see how getting in touch with them goes." she began on her food with earnest. Soon just pouring more into the bowl. As she waited, her tail swished back and forth. Wiggling like a cat watching a laser dot.

Amadeas was quiet as Dima worked. Locating the energy would prove slow, as picking his out of the thousands of angels in the area was slow. But soon enough a large boiling energy well was located. It paled all the surrounding ones. Arch-angel type. And it immediately turned its attsntion foward dima. Though more curious than anything. It gave a gentle nudge. Nothing more. Acknowledging her presence but not reacting much.
With power comes responsibility. With responsibility comes duty. With duty comes honor. With honor comes shame......

There is no purpose in denying that you know nothing in the grand scheme of things. In an effort to prove otherwise, you would simply go mad.

To gaze at the Elder Scroll is to look into both the past, and the future, all possibilities of each, all at the same time, and believe that each, even the false ones, are all true, all at the same time.

My Cast of critters. (INCOMPLETE) viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6514

Sponsor

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:28 pm

"um, Erik LeQue?" Dima asked as she felt her probing acknowledged. "I have a request on behalf of Amadeas. Some friends want do some demon fighting in your jurisdiction." She continued, still watching for the return of the coroner as she waited for a reply. SHe was still having a hard time getting used to the jurisdictional setup of the angelic orders. Taking orders was easy, she had enough experience with that from her time in the military, and working for PMC's. Finding out that you couldn't do something in an area because it was under somebody elses' watch was taking some getting used to...of course she was currently just conveniently ignoring it altogether with her own investigation.

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Species: Ferx

Post by Rackenhammer » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:41 pm

Vaughan sighed, remembering earlier days, before he and Conrad had any sort of real connections to the powerful beings hidden behind mortal gaze. They were too unimportant to have to ask for permission to step foot and poke their nose in. "I do hope he realizes that it isn't as if we're not going to go anyhow. He can either facilitate, or waste efforts frustrating his allies." A bit of Conrad seemed to have rubbed off on the wolf; as he idly watched his wife's tail twitch. Almost unconsciously, he began to stroke it gently with his foot.
Be Humble in Yourself, but Adamant in the Truth.

Rackenhammer's RP Experience "blog"

e-mail: [email protected]

All my characters in their insane length

Catalina Tamiko
King

Post by Catalina Tamiko » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:33 am

Erik answered readily enough."Aye. I can do that. This is beyond our abilities anyway. Ask him who i should be expecting. And.... seeing as you are here i assume others have interests as well. I will give clearance for any equipment he sees needed for this. I have some pull in the military. I can get some stuff throuhh the security check points if i can know what to expect."

Catalina purred deeply at the playing with her tail. Though subconsciously she was reacting to other stimuli as well. Her mind was searching out her family. Devina was in exile with Vanessa. And as much as she disliked them, they would have proven helpful. Other realms of inferno were still engaged in power struggles. Except for one... rhinking about that black fox made Catalina's skin rawl noticibly. She even flinched.

Her mother was tied up with realm matters. That left her brother, her sister... and a few rouge beings she knew. And what was worse was that her sister had just had a baby... how many did that make? Alacar was a nut but handy with magic. Usless of things were purely physical. But spells were his domain.and boy was he great at it. "Should i call my brother? He is in league with some up and coming vampires. Not exactly aristocratics. But definately very handy in a pinch. And he has some trinkets that may prove useful. If nothing more he can provide us a wealth of knowledge..."

Having finished her food she began drinking water from the tap. Using magic to make a cup out of ice to keep it cold. Her purring still rumbling from her chest as she toyed with her amulet.
With power comes responsibility. With responsibility comes duty. With duty comes honor. With honor comes shame......

There is no purpose in denying that you know nothing in the grand scheme of things. In an effort to prove otherwise, you would simply go mad.

To gaze at the Elder Scroll is to look into both the past, and the future, all possibilities of each, all at the same time, and believe that each, even the false ones, are all true, all at the same time.

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:01 pm

Dima sighed to herself, she had never been fond of playing the part of intermediary. She relayed Erik's information request to Amadeas before she answered Erik's question about her own attendance. "I'm here for personal reasons. The most recently deceased, the one who's halo was taken, was a friend of my mother's" She paused for a moment, again watching for the coroner "something seriously wrong about those circumstances, so I figured I might dig a bit and see what I can find out." She finished as she waited for Amadeas' response, and reflected on how badly she needed to learn to turn these mental communications into three way calls.

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion

Post by Rackenhammer » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:54 pm

Even under the least congenial circumstances, it was always good for Vaughan to hear his wife purr like that. Something, somewhere, was going right, even if everything else was going wrong. "It's probably a good thing that the vampire's aren't aristocrats, given that Zeph's coming along." He said, already taking for granted that Alacar would be coming. "We're in no position to turn down help; and if it proves to be unnecessary...eh, he can just take his posse to the Riviera. Everyone needs a vacation."

A swirl of shadow materialized outside their door, out of which stepped a three-tailed kitty-fox, with only a half-serious expression on her face. She didn't bother knocking, only testing out a small shadow key spell before slipping in. "You guys are going to need a new lock. Unless you just keep it open for the likes of me. Mind telling me what all's going on? Conrad seemed strangely un-miffed at being left out of it."

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion

Post by Rackenhammer » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:57 pm

Even under the least congenial circumstances, it was always good for Vaughan to hear his wife purr like that. Something, somewhere, was going right, even if everything else was going wrong. "It's probably a good thing that the vampire's aren't aristocrats, given that Zeph's coming along." He said, already taking for granted that Alacar would be coming. "We're in no position to turn down help; and if it proves to be unnecessary...eh, he can just take his posse to the Riviera. Everyone needs a vacation."

A swirl of shadow materialized outside their door, out of which stepped a three-tailed kitty-fox, with only a half-serious expression on her face. She didn't bother knocking, only testing out a small shadow key spell before slipping in. "You guys are going to need a new lock. Unless you just keep it open for the likes of me. Mind telling me what all's going on? Conrad seemed strangely un-miffed at being left out of it."

Catalina Tamiko
King

Post by Catalina Tamiko » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:03 pm

Catalina moved to hug Zephyre. "Oohhh god to see you. Naughty woman. I smelt that spell. Very clever." Smiling she took the bag. "Come. Have a seat. We're just waiting on fluff butt to get us some clearance." From the mirror a resounding protest was heard. "I heard that!!" Cat stuck out her tongue and blew a raspberry at the voice.

Amadeas relayed back all information on the party. Detailing cat as a princess rafher than a demoness. He also made sure to leave out the part ahat realm she was a princess of. Once that was relayed to Erik, he gave dima fhe fo ahead and said he would send a leerjet to fhe edwin airport soon. "dima... be careful. I donf want to have to explain to yoyr mother what happened to you.... and that i knew about it..." with that Erik fell silent. Amadeas was still looking over papers.

The coroner was still absent. Buf fdom his office a small tinge of magic could be felt. Like he was doing something very simple.

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:03 am

Dima was relieved when the relaying of information back and forth was finished. Erik then decided to address her directly, she smiled to herself as she replied to the warning. "I will" With that line of communication finished, she turned her attention back to Amadeas. "Well..." She started. "I've a feeling that whatever I dig up here, I'll probably end up on the same trail as Cat, and Vaughan before too long." The small magical signature coming from the coroner's office caught her attention, and she wondered if he was working to listen in, or just doing something simple for himself.

She looked down at the notes she had barely had a chance to read over, then sighed, how long had it been since the coroner left the room? "If there's nothing else..." She said to Amadeas as she sat back down to try to get at least some of the material read before the coroner decided to come back.