( Edwin ) Of a diffrent Feather 1 : [Meet me!] [Pm Delirious TC to join]

Some one-thousand years into the future, Feila is now ruled by pop-crazy teenagers, computer nerds, and gun-wielding gangsters. This period is most like our present day Earth, specifically the 2000's, with the Internet, MP3 players, and towering skyscrapers. All natives are furry (Skin Avian are present here too). No native humans.
Delirious TC
Outlaw
Outlaw
Species: Aeon (a hybrid)

( Edwin ) Of a diffrent Feather 1 : [Meet me!] [Pm Delirious TC to join]

Post by Delirious TC »

Te-ma was your average fur, He Went to school deciding to lean towards courses in biology. Barely being able to afford it seeing as he had little to no financial support. He always did above and beyond in every assignment. That's if he got to it... sometimes he'd stall till last second or not do said assignment at all.

He dressed often with common white shirts and jeans.
When he could he would put on a shirt with a graphic design on it or if an important even was coming up he'd dress nice just so people would look at him odd.

Te-ma had the most rinse, wash, repeat schedule possible... Wake up, school, school, school, work, eat, sleep, repeat. He felt kind of dull for quite some time now and was hoping maybe something interesting would happen.

But then again he wasn't exactly the social type. He was rather bashful when it came to new people but he would try to put a smile on your face if you were feeling down .

He was a bird of a different feather.

He was different from the others. He was born with wings which was considered uncommon and rare.

He often thinks this to himself when he feels down.

But today was unique. Today was different...

It was Tuesday morning and he'd just woke up and gotten ready to head out the door... little did he know today would be different from the rest.
To view my chaotic characters Click dis thingy
V V V

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7399
Sponsor

Asyriel
God
God

Re: ( Edwin ) Of a diffrent Feather 1 : [Meet me!] [Pm Delirious TC to join]

Post by Asyriel »

Outside Te-ma's abode this morning was a new sight. A female raccoon/fox hybrid was leaning against a tree not far from the door he exited. She stood barely over five foot tall, her fur was a muted red with the face mask and tail stripes common to her raccoon kin, she had long auburn hair that was pulled back into a pony tail, and bright green eyes. She wasn't fat, but she had wide hips, and a round butt, coupled with a relatively small chest. She wore a pair of running shorts, and a sports bra that combined with heavy breathing that suggested physical exertion implied that she had just recently been running.

She looked up as the door opened and waved at Te-ma. He may have recognized her, though she was new to the area. She had just recently enrolled at the same school he was attending, and had run past his home at least a few times before, though this was the first time she had stopped just outside his door. "Good morning." She greeted as her breathing slowed to a somewhat more manageable pace. "I didn't realize you lived here." She continued. Her speech held an easily noticeable accent that marked her mother tongue to be Domish.
Delirious TC
Outlaw
Outlaw

Post by Delirious TC »

He had only noticed her a few times before and never spoke to her. Often he believed he came off rather rude being extremely timid; Even more-so towards the opposite gender.

He recognized her easily as being the only other 'Mix' in the general area. "Oh h-hi" His ears perched to the side and wings packed tightly against his body were always his tell-tale signs of being nervous... but only those close to him knew and can recognize this behavior, Well them and his psychologist. He waved in return to the canine in return. he's had his nervous outbreak since elementary but never thought much of it as it didn't cause too many problems.

Te-Ma was definitely having one of those nervous breakdowns as his ears were twitching in rapid succession ever-so slightly. "y-your new here right?"
V V V

Asyriel
God
God

Post by Asyriel »

Nicolette smiled a bright smile. "Oui, I just moved in not far from here to attend school..." She paused for a moment. "My name is Nicolette, but most just call me Nikki." At this point it was hard to miss Te-ma's nervous twitches. Her ears splayed out to the sides of her head a bit. "Well, it seems you are eager to get somewhere, I shall not keep you any longer." She shifted her weight a bit from one foot to another. "Maybe I'll see you around campus." She offered one more smile before she prepared to head back to her own place before things got anymore awkward
Delirious TC
Outlaw
Outlaw

Post by Delirious TC »

"Hope to see you again to Nicolette" He seemed to calm down a lot and unwound a bit right after you announced your name. "Oh damn... Uh my name Temachi, or Te-ma ... Or Mac. I have many names and nicknames. Hell I forget most of them. But uh I don't use my real name unless I need too. But its - "

He suddenly pauses and looks at a kinda semi-cheap looking watch on his wrist. "Crap... Gotta go." He heads of towards the local transit in a sort of speed walk. In the distance you here him callot "Sorry!"

He's a little odd.
V V V

Asyriel
God
God

Post by Asyriel »

Nicolette nodded as Te-Ma introduced himself. She had been about to say something as he looked at his watch, but he was apparently late, and headed off in a rush. "Later, Te-Ma." She called back to him as he headed off. She would have offered him a ride, but he was in a hurry, and her vehicle wasn't readily available. Eventually, she shrugged, and started running again, back to her own place.

After a shower, breakfast, and some fresh clothing more suited for the classroom, Nicolette stepped back outside. She slipped into a jacket, and stuffed her head into a helmet before straddling her motorcycle and starting the engine. A quick ride later and she made it to the campus for her afternoon classes, the first of which was 1st year biology. It was in searching for this class that she found herself in the science department. She wasn't late yet, but it wouldn't be long if she couldn't figure out where her class was.
Delirious TC
Outlaw
Outlaw

Post by Delirious TC »

After taking 15 minutes on transit via train he came off and had to rush to campus. Running through mid-city was always a task at this time. The cluttered and crowded streets with the occasional beggar at a corner. Large amounts of people in mundane work uniforms. He always found them quite dull. He couldn't wait for the day he'd leave this damn town and explore the world. One day to be free of his cage and fly away... To fly free.

He had finally made it to campus but in a panic crossed the road in a rush without looking and nearly got hit. He could have swore he knew whoever almost hit him. He pause to ponder it but came to the realization that there was no time for that. He had only a few minutes left and he was almost 2 blocks away.

He was already tired and huffing for breath... He realized he might kinda just maybe might a be a little fucked. " damn....shoulda....took.... The.... Bus..." He starts coughing a bit jogging down the block.
V V V

Asyriel
God
God

Post by Asyriel »

Nicolette sighed as she continued to try to find where her class was supposed to be. She had resigned herself to the fact that whenever she found the class, she was going to be late. She was getting ready to make another round of the area when she looked up and saw Te-Ma jogging down the block. She waved at him, hoping he would recognize her in her riding jacked. She still held her helmet in her other hand as she waved. "Te-Ma!" She called out, hoping if she could get him to stop, maybe he could give her directions.
Delirious TC
Outlaw
Outlaw

Post by Delirious TC »

The fox glanced over to see Nikki. He was extremely luck and happy to have run into her twice in one day. "Hey!" he jogs over looking half dead half sort-of alive. " I know this is a bit random but i need a bit of help... Since you were headed down the block i was wondering if i could get a lift. i neex to get to Bio ASAP " He looked dazed and ragged at this point. You even think you saw a feather fall off.

(OOC: sorry bout that huge amount of time i was M.I.A)
V V V

Asyriel
God
God

Post by Asyriel »

Nikki tilted her head a bit when Te-Ma asked for a ride. She had thought she was in the right area for her biology class. "first year?" She asked him as she led the way back to her bike. "I can give you a ride...if you don't mind riding on the back of a motorcycle." She said as she straddled the bike, and put the key in the ignition. "Oh, and you should probably give me directions now....it'll be hard to hear once we're moving." She said with a grin as she turned the key, then hit the starter button. The bike started, and her grin was soon hidden behind the full faced helmet she pulled over her head. once she was ready, she waited for Te-ma to climb on.