No Escape (Lancashire, Edwin) (Zombies) (CLOSED)

Some one-thousand years into the future, Feila is now ruled by pop-crazy teenagers, computer nerds, and gun-wielding gangsters. This period is most like our present day Earth, specifically the 2000's, with the Internet, MP3 players, and towering skyscrapers. All natives are furry (Skin Avian are present here too). No native humans.
Catalina Tamiko
King
King
Species: Feline-Tiger/Panther

Re: No Escape (Lancashire, Edwin) (Zombies) (CLOSED)

Post by Catalina Tamiko »

Catalina came around the other side of the set up. Her rifle came up and the laser lit up the driver side windshield. "Well. ZOmbies dont drive cars as far as I know. They run, climb, jump, sprint and bite. BUt I dont think they can drive. Dima... i got him from this angle. Can you see a face? Or a weapon?" The tigress stepped closer. Looking down her scope. She could see that SOMEONE was inside. But not who they were. The window was not entirely transparent. As Cat Kept her gun on the car, she waited.

She knew that her laser would draw attention. That at least would draw attention away from the others. Catalina waited before calling out. "Get out with your hands up. This bullet cuts through tanks. You wanna try and catch it with your teeth? I would be more than willing to put this round through your face so get out and keep those hands where I can see them! If you dont mean harm, I wont kill you!" She was careful with her words. She wanted this person to think there was only one or two present. That meant that the others had a chance to get the jump on them if things went south.
With power comes responsibility. With responsibility comes duty. With duty comes honor. With honor comes shame......

There is no purpose in denying that you know nothing in the grand scheme of things. In an effort to prove otherwise, you would simply go mad.

To gaze at the Elder Scroll is to look into both the past, and the future, all possibilities of each, all at the same time, and believe that each, even the false ones, are all true, all at the same time.

My Cast of critters. (INCOMPLETE) viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6514
Sponsor

RabidFox
The Great Fox
The Great Fox

Re: No Escape (Lancashire, Edwin) (Zombies) (CLOSED)

Post by RabidFox »

Benjamin was alerted when he saw the guns pointed in his direction. His heart began pounding in his chest, each beat like the end of his life. Fear gripped him like a tight, metallic claw inside of him, and tore at his common sense until it was thoroughly shredded. Mechanically, he raised his hand up and opened the car door with the other. Slowly stepping outside of the vehicle, he continued to move like a machine, then put both of his hands far up into the air.

"It's fine." He said, carefully eyeing the two women. "My name is Benjamin. I'm a doctor."

There was a lump in his throat as he thought about his bloody clothing. "I'm not infected." He hurried, trying to make sure they understood that he was harmless. Then he remembered the GPS. "I have to get something really quick. It's not a gun." He explained before reaching into the car and grabbing the GPS. Quickly, he stuffed it in his pocket. Momentarily, he wondered how he had managed to do that so efficiently, nevermind at all.

The husky studied the two. One was strangely very large and the other reminded him of a spy or something. The big one... That must be Catalina, he thought. She was supposed to be a strange outsider from a mysterious land. And he had definitely never seen a woman that tall. Hell, he had never even seen a man that tall.

"I'm unarmed." He reassured, his nerves fraying. He felt his body shake, petrified. "I'm just looking for my family. Have you seen a man named Brook? He's a fox. Gets it from his mother."

Of course, he knew Brook was there, but he didn't want to seem suspicious. That and he honestly had no idea what to say. However, anything was better than shoving a GPS in her face.

Inside of the bus, Brook heard commotion from outside. He turned to look in their direction, but could not see well at night. His first thought was zombies. Hand instinctually going for his gun, he told himself again and again that he would be nothing but in the way. He shut his eyes tight, trying to reason with himself to just sit back down. And so he did, oblivious that his uncle was right outside the bus.