The day of time rifts

Some one-thousand years into the future, Feila is now ruled by pop-crazy teenagers, computer nerds, and gun-wielding gangsters. This period is most like our present day Earth, specifically the 2000's, with the Internet, MP3 players, and towering skyscrapers. All natives are furry (Skin Avian are present here too). No native humans.
32.caliberbullet
Peasant
Peasant
Species: Raccoon

The day of time rifts

Post by 32.caliberbullet »

"Damn" I said as I received my tip from that A-Hole I served. I was no stranger to time jumps, a rift in hidden areas that can take you too any time, I had already been on that ride twice, but I always returned, back to my own time. I ended up working part time at a local Tavern to build up a nest-egg before I left this town to travel elsewhere. I would occasionally find someone in need of assistance, but everyone here that I served had a personality of a rich smuck. As I ended my shift, the news caught my ear.

"we now go to debera on the scene now, debera."

I looked, there was a mouse reporter standing in a field away from a column of light.

"Thanks, buck, I am standing in front of a phenomenon that is taking place just outside of buswick"

I watched as a tower was then constructed out of light, as everyone in the Tavern gasped at what was going on, I knew that this would lead to trouble, that castle was probably from the 16th century, that ment that what ever was in the castle, was horribly mutated due to the effects that involuntary time jumps created, I grabbed my gear from the back room and ran out, If the castle wasn't destroyed, then the rest of the time line would be corrupted.

Sent from my SM-G530R7 using Tapatalk
Last edited by 32.caliberbullet on Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsor

Wolfram Heart
Peasant
Peasant
Species: Gray Wolf

Re: The day of time rifts

Post by Wolfram Heart »

Wolfram's head is tilted all the way back, his face towards the ceiling as he sleeps in a rolling chair. His snores echo throughout the empty Torchwood base. However, Wolfram is roused from his slumber as the Rift Manipulator starts sounding off. He awakes with a start, rubbing his eyes and adjusting his glasses has he looks at one of the displays. Wolfram then looks back and forth between multiple monitors, clacking away at three different keyboards (which one he was clacking away at depended on which of the various displays he was looking at). By the end of it, he rolls backwards in his chair, placing his hands behind his head as he stares at the displays and letting out an exasperated sigh. "Well. This is just peachy." Wolfram says as he contemplates his options.

He had dealt with strange creatures slipping through rifts before, but an entire castle? This was new. Thankfully, he does have access to plastic explosives so it shouldn't be much of a problem. Though, he's going to need A LOT of plastic explosive for this... He shrugs it off and gets to work. By the end of it, Wolfram's got two bags with three satchel charges in them and a Compact M1911 at his side. "Hmmm, should I take the L1A1 as well... Nah." He says to himself, heading to the SUV in the underground garage. With the key in his hand, he unlocks the driver's side door and places the bags in the back seat. He then starts up the vehicle and begins his trip to where the newly-appeared castle is.

32.caliberbullet
Peasant
Peasant

Re: RE: Re: The day of time rifts

Wolfram Heart wrote:Wolfram's head is tilted all the way back, his face towards the ceiling as he sleeps in a rolling chair. His snores echo throughout the empty Torchwood base. However, Wolfram is roused from his slumber as the Rift Manipulator starts sounding off. He awakes with a start, rubbing his eyes and adjusting his glasses has he looks at one of the displays. Wolfram then looks back and forth between multiple monitors, clacking away at three different keyboards (which one he was clacking away at depended on which of the various displays he was looking at). By the end of it, he rolls backwards in his chair, placing his hands behind his head as he stares at the displays and letting out an exasperated sigh. "Well. This is just peachy." Wolfram says as he contemplates his options.

He had dealt with strange creatures slipping through rifts before, but an entire castle? This was new. Thankfully, he does have access to plastic explosives so it shouldn't be much of a problem. Though, he's going to need A LOT of plastic explosive for this... He shrugs it off and gets to work. By the end of it, Wolfram's got two bags with three satchel charges in them and a Compact M1911 at his side. "Hmmm, should I take the L1A1 as well... Nah." He says to himself, heading to the SUV in the underground garage. With the key in his hand, he unlocks the driver's side door and places the bags in the back seat. He then starts up the vehicle and begins his trip to where the newly-appeared castle is.
I continued to make my way out of the bar and towards the castle spot, as I run, I could've swore that I heard an engine behind me. I turned to see a vehicle approaching, The driver seemed to be a scientist, but from where I was from, I couldn't tell, I decided to try to get the driver's attention.

Wolfram Heart
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Wolfram Heart »

As Wolfram nears the castle, he notices a raccoon who's trying to get his attention. He rolls his eyes and slows down as he approaches him, pulling over to the side of the road. The SUV is jet-black and has a very modern appearance, almost futuristic. He rolls down the tinted passenger-side window and looks at the racccoon, lowering his glasses. "Can I help you sir?" He says, wanting to not waste any time and make this quick.

32.caliberbullet
Peasant
Peasant

"Are you heading for the castle, if you are, you may need help, I know how this usually turns out, there will be mutated people in there" I said, knowing one person couldn't handle the creatures in the castle.

Wolfram Heart
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Wolfram Heart »

Wolfram raises an eyebrow at the raccon, partly in surprise that he even knew about the rifts (judging by his comment about mutated people), and partly because he assumes that Wolfram's the one who needs help. "Well, multiple paws make for light work." Wolfram says, opening the passenger-side door. "Hop in, and maybe by the end of this I won't need to slip you an amnesia pill after all."

32.caliberbullet
Peasant
Peasant

Needless to say...I was a bit unerved by his comment, but, I got in and we departed. Along the way, I thought more about it and silently laughed, because my training before my home was destroyed allowed me to nullify the effects of drugs. Soon we arrived at the castle, as I watched him remove the c4 from the inside of his SUV, I hear the Cries of the residents of the castle, begging for an end, I will never get used to it.

Wolfram Heart
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Wolfram Heart »

"Ugh, poor sods. They always end up like this." Wolfram slings the bags around his shoulders as he speaks, looking up at the castle and shutting the rear door on the SUV, locking it immediately. "Alright, so here's the idea: the castle has six key weak points, and if they're destroyed at the same time the castle will collapse on itself." He hands you one of the bags containing three C4 satchel charges. "We are going to go through the castle and plant these charges on those points, and then get the hell out of there so I can blow this popsicle stand. Kill anything that tries to attack you, as you will really be doing them a favor by putting them out of their misery."

32.caliberbullet
Peasant
Peasant

"Ughh" I groaned, seeing as how this won't be as easy as knocking over a torch to burn it down. "See you soon" I said making my way towards my half of the castle, slicing a mutant in half as it charged at me.