Blast from the Past (Edwin) [Restarted] [Open]

This is where all of the Age of Information role-plays are archived.
Jay Hyena
Rogue
Rogue
Species: Spotted Hyena

Re: Blast from the Past (Edwin) [Restarted] [Open]

Post by Jay Hyena »

Grendel looked at his cloat as it was thrown back into his arms and made a bit of an unsure face, but shrugged it off, putting his cloak back on, again covering his out of place clothing, "Suite yourself..."

Grendel pondered telling the cat exactly why there was blood on his shirt. It wasn't normal or accepted at all, what he did, he shrugged again, " Er... I'd rather not speak of the blood... But what of this gang you own?" He spoke with interest. A chance at being accepted somewhere... The thought excited him. But then again, this was the cat claiming she had slaves and calling herself Great and Powerful out in the dead of night in a storm. Could she really be telling the truth? Grendel was unsure, but really had nothing to loose.
You wish your sig was as awesome as mine.

My RP Character: http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.p ... 28#p106228

Sponsor

LilMissFortunes
Outlaw
Outlaw

Post by LilMissFortunes »

Lucky eyed the dragon warily; was there a reason he wouldn't tell her about why he had blood-stained clothes? Was he hiding something? Then he asked about the gang and her suspicions melted away for the time being - the cat seemingly couldn't miss a chance to brag, after all.

"Y-Yeah, da Skull B-B-Bashas, an' I'm da t-toughest." She folded her arms again. "We d-do all k-kindsa stuff, l-like n-nickin' stuff an' g-graffiti an' beatin' p-peeps up, you know... C-cool d-d-delinquent gang stuff..." She paused and looked at him; he'd seemed quite interested... Maybe if she managed to bring a new member, they'd finally see her as a member instead of a lowly lackey!

"Only da t-t-toughest g-get in, ya know..." She glanced at Grendel, a small smirk spreading across her face. "You tough?"

Jay Hyena
Rogue
Rogue
Species: Spotted Hyena

Post by Jay Hyena »

Grendel raised an eyebrow. He wasn't sure if he could trust what this cat was telling him, but again, hadn't much other choice other than to roam around alone for the rest of his life. Despite the description of the gang, he wanted to join. He went aong with her story, "The toughest, huh? Yeah, I'm pretty tough. I could join, I guess," Grendel said, unsure of Lucky.
You wish your sig was as awesome as mine.

My RP Character: http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.p ... 28#p106228

LilMissFortunes
Outlaw
Outlaw

Post by LilMissFortunes »

Lucky grinned stupidly; the thought of taking Grendel back to the others and being praised, or maybe even promoted for it, filled her with glee. Ah-- but she had to play it cool! She wiped the grin off her face and instead shot the dragon with an indifferent glance. "W-Well, we can d-d-deal wit' d-dat latah."

She looked towards the store. What was this, the store of no return? She'd been in and out of there many a time before, she couldn't see why now would be any different. Unless everyone was just enjoying the shelter from the storm - that'd make sense, but at the same time she was getting... impatient again.

The young feline began to pace back and forth, glaring at the store as she did so. "Geeze, d-da hell's t-takin' d-dem guys s-s-so long...?"

LittleWing
Marquis
Marquis

Post by LittleWing »

(sorry! I have to move! Im back now!)

The alien writings around him seemed to spin throughout the store. "Coke"..."Fritos"....must be new-age gods...
As the clerk spoke, Sibuna turned carefully to look at him. The other fur was significantly smaller than the jackal. Of course, the jackal hadn't a clue what he said, so he simply turned and began searching through the store for what seemed appropriate.

The bell at the door rang as the tiger entered, the jackals ears twitched. Nothing the matter, so far.
His arms were full of an assortment of items; a carton of eggs, a bag of Funyuns, a can of beans, a banana. After a few moments he had added a roll of toilet paper, 6 slimjims, a pez dispenser, a gallon of milk, a liter of soda, 4 candy bars, 3 bottles of tylenol, some kool-aid packets and a sponge.
These things seemed like they would do.
He was just about to reach for the handle of the slushie machine when he heard the commotions from outside. His ears perk, he whipped his head in the direction from which the sound came. In a flash he was standing between Lucky and the newcomer; teeth bared, fur bristled and snarling.
^ click for characters

thorna1243
Count
Count
Species: Tiger

Post by thorna1243 »

David turned around and saw the strange jackal just pulling random things off the shelves. He didn't even look like he knew what he was grabbing; just taking whatever he could see. What would he be needing with all that?

David sighed and turned toward the fridge, planning on buying something to drink anyway. However, as soon as he reached for the handle, he heard the door slam open and he turned to see the jackal sprint back out into the rain.