Burning Rubber (CLOSED)

This is where all of the Age of Information role-plays are archived.
RavenFire487
God
God
Species: Canine

Re: Burning Rubber (CLOSED)

Post by RavenFire487 »

Ivelese looked back at Ishimi "Then you must not be a very big fan of Italian imports, the F40 was one of Ferrari's flagship anniversary cars. To many people it's considered one of the purest supercars of all time, along with the Mclaren F1." she explained as they walked through the rows of cars, heading back to her spot. Upon arriving there she smiled, there was a huge crowd of furs around her cars with cameras and cellphones out, she broke through the crowd to get to the cars, which, despite not being roped off or anything, hadn't been touched.

Sponsor

Catalina Tamiko
King
King
Species: Feline-Tiger/Panther

Post by Catalina Tamiko »

Ishimi smiled, "I was more into Yamaha type cars. Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Honda, and the like. I was working in the first engines, so all the new stuff just fell in line for me." Seeing the cars, she smiled wider. The young woman walked close, leaning over them and inspecting them. HEr eyes lit up, watching the machines in their beauty.
With power comes responsibility. With responsibility comes duty. With duty comes honor. With honor comes shame......

There is no purpose in denying that you know nothing in the grand scheme of things. In an effort to prove otherwise, you would simply go mad.

To gaze at the Elder Scroll is to look into both the past, and the future, all possibilities of each, all at the same time, and believe that each, even the false ones, are all true, all at the same time.

My Cast of critters. (INCOMPLETE) viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6514

RavenFire487
God
God

Post by RavenFire487 »

Ivelese smiled a bit at the mention of Yamaha imports " Oh yea, I remember the first car I had was a Yamaha imports a pretty little IS-F sedan. I sold that car off just a few months ago actually." Ivelese walked past the Edonis and the Aventador, and slid into the driver's seat of the F40, the pulled out of the spaces and into the Aisle where she stopped next to Ishimi "Hop in I'll give you a ride up to the track" she said with a friendly smile.

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

Ishimi was fast to get in the car. Instantly she marveled at the inside. Each bit she took in, her eyes lighting up like a kid in a candy store. Her ears canting toward the sound of the engine as her fingers traced the dash. "beautiful.....absolutely beautiful." The feline grinned as she watched the gauges and sensor panel. Everything was a work of art to her.
With power comes responsibility. With responsibility comes duty. With duty comes honor. With honor comes shame......

There is no purpose in denying that you know nothing in the grand scheme of things. In an effort to prove otherwise, you would simply go mad.

To gaze at the Elder Scroll is to look into both the past, and the future, all possibilities of each, all at the same time, and believe that each, even the false ones, are all true, all at the same time.

RavenFire487
God
God

Post by RavenFire487 »

Ivelese smiled as she watched the girl look at the inside of the car with interest "Well thank you." she replied. She then looked at Ishimi and said "Just think, this car is from 1992, it's had two followers so far and the third follower was just unveiled not to long ago." she said as she drove the car through the crowded aisles to the drag strip to find someone to race, when she arrived she was surprised to see the lizard with the F355 in the waiting area, looking for someone to race. She stopped the car and looked at Ishimi "Be right back." she stepped out of her car and walked over to the lizard "So." she said "You're finally gonna race huh? Well then how about you race me."

The statement drew a bunch of 'ooohs' as furs gathered to watch what was about to unfold. Things like "C'mon do it." and "You really gonna wimp out to a lady?" rang out from the crowd.

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

As ishimi stood by the car, watching as some taunted the lizard. Then she raised her own voice. "I put fifty grand on her. She loses it goes to you kid..." she said at the lizard. As a few stopped to stare at her, she cracked her knuckles. returning her attention to the car, she walked round it, admiring the beauty of the design, as well as the subtle curve and shift of the metal. This was no pieced together job like some cars had been. No this was a work of art, crafted by furs that knew what they were doing.

RavenFire487
God
God

Post by RavenFire487 »

"So?" Ivelese asked again "Are you gonna race me, or what?"
"Fine." the lizard snapped "Fine I'll race you!"
"For pinks." Ivelese added "We're racing for pinks."
The lizards ego was so inflated that he agreed to the pinks right away "You're gonna regret challenging me. I'll tell you that right now, you're really gonna regret it."
"Yea sure, let's get to the line and find out." Ivelese said getting back in her car and pulling it up to starting line as the Lizard followed suit.

Ivelese turned off the car's radio as she listened to announcer, he finished out quickly, sending the wolf's eyes straight to lights. Yellow....Yellow...Yellow...Green!

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

Ishimi smiled, watching from the sidelines. The moment she saw the green light from the corner of her eye, her face lit up in a wicked grin. She had the cash to roll her own bet. She had no doubt that Ivelese would certainly win. Even if she lost, the money was covered and they would get to watch the lizard try and figure out how to drive TWO cars home.

Tires squealed and smoke billowed from the start line. But none of it distracted her. She could see both cars through the haze.

RavenFire487
God
God

Post by RavenFire487 »

The two Ferraris launched off the line kicking off smoke as neither one had traction control due to their age. Ivelese held her car with a calm and steady hand, where as the lizard looked to be having a lot of trouble driving his car "Too easy." she said shifting the car and pulling away from the Lizard with ease. Ivelese flew across the line and her time was displayed to the crowd, the lizard crossed the line a whole 3 seconds later. Smiling Ivelese hit the brakes to slow down her car, her smile quickly faded as the car didn't stop, but rather kept going, straight into the dirt for runway cars. The frightened wolf, grabbed the e-brake and pulled, nothing....

She looked up as the car hot the tarmac on the other end of the dirt pit, the car hit a pothole in the ground, and Ivelese covered herself and looked away as the car slammed into a tree and stopped.

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

Ishimi fairly flew across the pavement, out running everyone around her. her mother inches behind her. Both felines reached the car. catalina first, grabbing the heavy car and pulling it away from the tree as Ishimi grabbed the driver side door, ripping it off and tossing it aside. Leaning in she spoke. "Ivelese....Ivelese are you ok...are you hurt? she asked, By now others were coming, and so was an ambulance. Catalina looked up, and then back inside the car. "babe...hang on, ambulance is almost here...." She turned to the gathering crowd, "GET THE HELL BACK BEFORE i SHRED YOU!!! GIVE THE MEDICS A PATH DAMN IT!!!!"

RavenFire487
God
God

Post by RavenFire487 »

Ivelese was slightly bruised and was bleeding "Yea, I'm fine." she replied, climbing out if the car and leaning against it "After all." she said, pointing at the Lizard "I got a new car." she walked a few feet from the car, before she starts to stumble, eventually she loses her balance and falls "Ok." she groans "Maybe I'm not as ok as I though"

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

Catalina was under the woman in an instant. Catching her and picking her up easily. "No arguments. I'm taking you over to the ambulance there. Ishimi! Go Get her car. if he argues, break his tail off." Ishimi cracked her knuckles and started or the lizard slowly, then shot forward with a natural speed of her tigress species. Coming to stand beside the car. "Out....Not asking you, and I wont say it again." her tone was soft, as she purred lightly.

Cataline was walking toward the ambulance as it was rolling toward them. "Sugga, that looked nasty." she said to Ivelese.

RavenFire487
God
God

Post by RavenFire487 »

Ivelese groaned as Catalina picked her up "No arguments here. I think I definitely need to go to the ambulance." she said in response, reaching up, and feeling a bit of blood that was coming from her face "Oh, that's really not good." she said simply.

"How do I know you're gonna give this car to her?" the Lizard asks, clearly not wanting to part with his car, he stays where he is, leaning against the car's passenger side door of the Ferrari.

"Was it really that bad?" she asks "I-i don't even know what happened, everything was just a blur it happened so fast."

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

Catalina nodded as she sped up, fairly floating across the ground as she hurried. When She met the ambulance, she let them take her friend on the stretcher, but got in the back with her immediately. THey were looking her over as the tigress whispered, "Babe, I'm riding with you. Gonna make sure you get to the right doctor. Your brakes failed, You looked like you couldn't stop the car at all."

Ishimi grabbed the lizard by his throat and lifted him up with one paw. Holding him up off the ground, her paw shot between his legs and grabbed his tail. She she slowly began stretching him out. "WHich one will give out first....your neck of your tail? I'm strong enough to just pull you in half, but I'm interested.....I know most lizards can regrow a tail or a finger.....can you regrow your head?" her tone was not violent in the least. Almost like a little girl playing with a doll. "I told you I wasn't going to ask again...." For a moment, her eyes lit up soft pink. glowing and betraying her nature, before she dropped him on the ground and pinned him with a foot. "I can push down with enough force to crush your ribs to dust, grind your organs to soup and leave you dying for fifteen minutes before I finish you. I am going to let you live.....But I swear to Shiba that if you ever come within a yard of me.....I WILL erase your existence."

RavenFire487
God
God

Post by RavenFire487 »

Ivelese let out a light chuckle as the paramedics examined her "Yea well, can't be racer if you're afraid of getting in an accident at some point. It'll always happen to someone at some point." she said, before closing her eyes and relaxing on the stretcher

As the ambulance doors closed and it pulled off, the crowd now directed their attention towards Ishimi and the lizard, cheering her on as she held him by the throat. Throughout Ishimi's entire speech, the Lizard did nothing but struggle to get some air to breathe. Once he had finally been released, he tossed the car keys at Ishimi "Here! Take the car!" he said, quickly scurrying off.

A light brown fox, dressed in a pair of jeans and a silver tank top walked off from the crowd, holding a phone up to her ear "Well, it seems like the plan worked and didn't work, she wrecked, and she's going to a hospital, but I'm not sure which one she's going to. Hopefully we can figure that out before she's released onto the streets again."