Burning Rubber (CLOSED)

This is where all of the Age of Information role-plays are archived.
Catalina Tamiko
King
King
Species: Feline-Tiger/Panther

Re: Burning Rubber (CLOSED)

Post by Catalina Tamiko »

Cat smiled softly, patting the woman's paw as the ambulance started up. Riding with her, she sat there, watching the woman be treated by a paramedic on the way. "Looks like you got banged up pretty good out there.....Need to get you to the hospital." he said as he slowly eased an IV into her arm.

Ishimi picked up the keys, and moved to the car. Starting it, she took time to gently back it up and then turn it toward their spot. She eased the car to their site, and got out. "Mom rode to the hospital with Ivelese...." she said to the others. Amadeas nodded and got out his phone, sending Cat a text asking what to do with the cars.
With power comes responsibility. With responsibility comes duty. With duty comes honor. With honor comes shame......

There is no purpose in denying that you know nothing in the grand scheme of things. In an effort to prove otherwise, you would simply go mad.

To gaze at the Elder Scroll is to look into both the past, and the future, all possibilities of each, all at the same time, and believe that each, even the false ones, are all true, all at the same time.

My Cast of critters. (INCOMPLETE) viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6514

Sponsor

RavenFire487
God
God
Species: Canine

Post by RavenFire487 »

Ive nodded slightly at the Paramedic's statement, she didn't figure that was something she'd be able to walk away from. She cringed a bit as she felt the IV enter her arm "Always hated those." she said aloud, opening her eyes to turn her head and glance at it.

The light brown fox walked through the grounds of the show, heading back to a Red 1971 Camaro with white stripes "Sure got lucky that the department had this in the impound, it really does help me fit in at this place." she noted, leaning against the fender of it.

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

Cat pet the woman's other paw. "its good that you are at least alive hun. That could have been a nasty crash."

Ishimi had a sudden feeling something was off. She turned and looked around, but through the crowds she saw nothing. Shrugging to herself and feeling just paranoid she moved to the cooler and got a beer. Sitting to drink it, she watched Amadeas line his Challenger up on the line. Agreal was sitting in the passenger seat. They were racing a 1986 Mustang. Ishimi felt this would be a decent enough race. Amadeas always drove honestly, and the guy in the mustang was looking very happy just to be on the track. No money on this one. Just the thrill of speed.

Still she had that uneasy feeling. She turned and looked again, but still saw nothing through the crowd.
With power comes responsibility. With responsibility comes duty. With duty comes honor. With honor comes shame......

There is no purpose in denying that you know nothing in the grand scheme of things. In an effort to prove otherwise, you would simply go mad.

To gaze at the Elder Scroll is to look into both the past, and the future, all possibilities of each, all at the same time, and believe that each, even the false ones, are all true, all at the same time.

RavenFire487
God
God

Post by RavenFire487 »

Ivelese nodded weakly "I suppose you're right." she replied. She then turned a glare towards the IV "But it doesn't change my hatred of those things." she let out a groan, and laid her head down, closing her eyes.

Yaralyn groaned and grabbed the keys from the car, she started walking "There's got to be some place here where I can get something to eat." she mutters to herself as she weaves around and between cars. She stops near the site where Ishimi and the others had their stuff set up, straightening her shirt out as she looked at the two cars at the starting line.

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

Catalina nodded, "I understand hun. just try to bare with it." She heard the siren turn on and knew they were heading into traffic. which meant the city was getting close now.

Ishimi looked up at the new woman, before turning her eyes back to the race. The light hit green and both cars shot off the light with smoke and squealing tires. It was neck and neck, both holding even with the other. The race ended in a tie. Both drivers doing doughnuts at the end of the strip before coming back. Ishimi smiled, "That's my uncles." she whispered to herself. sipping her beer. Standing, she walked toward the taco truck and got more food, coming back to their spot and setting it up, knowing the wolf and fox would be hungry after getting excited.

RavenFire487
God
God

Post by RavenFire487 »

Ivelese nodded, not saying anything else as she laid there, listening to the siren of the ambulance "Must be getting close." she said plainly

"Impressive." the woman stated, as she watched the cars race. Seeing Ishimi walk over to the truck and get food, she looked curiously sat it. Turning she walked off towards it, hoping to get something to eat there "Hopefully they've got something here that'll be good." she said quietly

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

Catalina nodded and looked out the front. She could see them approaching the junction where the city began to pick up. The hospital was close now at least.

The chihuahua's in the taco truck were cooking, one of them noticing the woman coming close. He leaned out the window. "Hola chica` buenos tardes. You hungry eh? We got lots a good stuff in here. What you want?" he gestured to the menu. Tacos, nachos, all manner of Hispanic foods. soda, beer, and a few other drinks were offered.

RavenFire487
God
God

Post by RavenFire487 »

Ivelese let out a groan of pain "How much longer till we get there?" she asked, trying to turn and look for herself, though it didn't seem as though the paramedics were gonna let her do that.

"Hungry is an understatement." she replied with a laugh, coming closer to the truck now, stopping, she turned and looked at the menu board "Wow, ya got a lot of good choices here. Mind if I take a minute to decide what I want?" she asked, looking back to the chihuahua and giving a friendly smile

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

"Just a couple minutes babe. Try to relax." Catalina whispered. The hospital was already in sight. It was close enough the woman could see the signs on the side indicating where each entrance was.

"Go ahead chica`. I got more tacos to fix." he returned to what he was doing, leaving her to the menu board. Ishimi watched her without watching her. Looking past the woman to the other cars behind the taco truck. Something about this lady just rubbed her the wrong way. She couldn't place it, but the vibe she got was not pleasant. It was then Amadeas and agreal returned, Both the males taking seats at the table with Ishimi in their area. digging into the food, they drew ishimi into the conversation.

RavenFire487
God
God

Post by RavenFire487 »

Ivelese sighed, giving up on trying to look "Fine, I guess if you say so." she replied, the two paramedics gave a relieved sigh, as they went back to doing other things to have her ready when they got to the hospital.

The woman smiled at him "Thanks." she replied as he walked off, moving away from the window so that anyone who wanted to could order, after a few minutes of looking she decided to just get some nachos. She walked back to the ordering window, and pulled out enough money for the nachos and a drink. Standing there, she looked around as she waited for the Chihuahua to come back, she noticed Ishimi looking in her direction, but simply turned back to the truck.

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

Catalina nodded and gently held her paw. Looking at the driver she spoke, "can we go any faster?" "SOrry lady, But its getting into the traffic now. its gonna be slower this time of day. I'm already going as fast as I can."

Ishimi returned her attention to her uncles. Chatting lightly about the race. The Chihuahua came back, "Figure out what you want eh?" he said. Leaning over the side of the window, he glanced at her paw and noticed how much money she had. Must be a snack then. "what can I get you Chica`?" Amadeas stood and moved to the trash can, dumping his trash in it. Then he came back and sat, sipping his beer as he spoke to the pair. Occasionally he would look at the track and see if he spotted a race he knew something about.

RavenFire487
God
God

Post by RavenFire487 »

"Of course it's traffic." Ivelese chimed in "There's always a lot around this hospital, and none of it ever really cares if there are emergency vehicles trying to get through." she looked at the paramedics "How much do you guys have to do for me, it was only a crash. I can't possibly need THIS much."

The woman nodded as she looked up at the Chihuahua "Indeed I did." she smiled at him "I'm just gonna have the nachos." she replied, setting the money on the counter to pay him

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

Catalina smiled, "its an IV and they are taking your vitals hun. A crash like that would have shaken ME up. Just relax, we're here." She said as the siren cut off. The ambulance arriving at the ER. The paramedics rolled her out the carrier, into the hospital and onto a hospital bed. Handing over their file to the Doctor, they departed shortly after.

Ishimi's ears kept on the woman, even as she talked to Amadeas and Agreal. The chihuahua nodded, rang her up and then moved to get her nachos and drink. Setting them on the counter he smiled, "You have a good day Chica."

RavenFire487
God
God

Post by RavenFire487 »

Ivelese sighed "Don't have to remind me about the IV." she replied, turning her eyes to glare at it once more "Oh, finally, we're here." she said, as the doors on the back we're opened and she was taken into the hospital. Once on the hospital bed, she looked at the Doctor "So uh, doc' how long do I have to stay here for?" she asked in her sweetest tone, hoping it wouldn't be too long.

"Thanks, you have a good day too!" she replied, taking the nachos and drink and heading back to her car to eat "Finally got something, now maybe I won't starve before I head home." she stated to herself.

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

The doctor looked over the information he was provided before answering Ivelese. "Oh I don't know yet. just relax. You need some X-rays first. After that we can discuss what was done inside and see for certain if you were really hurt. Just sit tight a bit dear." the man said before wandering off to order her X-rays. Catalina made a face, "I hate hospitals....always wanna poke me with something."

Ishimi stood and took her trash, as she did, she made a hand motion to the males at the table. They nodded and moved to Ishimi's car. opening they hood they began to change out her NOS tanks as well as refuel her car. She was looking to pick a race with someone. She followed the woman slowly, staying back a bit. Once she found where she stopped, she watched her. Trying to figure out which car was hers. Something about this woman made her uneasy, and she intended to find out what it was.