Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

A very long walk... (Open to all, except spammers!)

A nation that rivals Edwin in power, ruled by the Mustelid. The current system of government is Feudalist/Constitutional Monarchy, with Duchies ruled over by Dukes, which elect the monarch, usually one of the Dukes. The military is third largest in number, and rivals Edwin's fighting effectiveness. It consists of the Gawainian Army. It is geographically one of the largest countries of Feila. Similar to Earth's medieval Germany.
Sonnet Raven
Baron
Species: Fox

Re: A very long walk... (Open to all, except spammers!)

Post by Sonnet Raven » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:07 am

[Does anyone mind giving me a TL;DL run down of what's going on right now? ^_^! 5 pages of long RP is a lot to sort through.]
List of My Characters
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5895

Sponsor

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Species: Ferx

Post by Rackenhammer » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:05 pm

(Well, right now my Captain Ivan Pachtril had to interrupt an impromptu date with the half-feral fire-wielding fox to put out a tavern fire, ironically not her fault. Meanwhile, a taur trader from an oppressed village is trying to learn the ropes of the merchant business from a magic-siphoning vixen, who in turn is causing trouble for the magic-experimenting badger, Saiko.)
Be Humble in Yourself, but Adamant in the Truth.

Rackenhammer's RP Experience "blog"

e-mail: [email protected]

All my characters in their insane length

KiloFoxx
Assassin
Species: Arctic Fox

Post by KiloFoxx » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:57 am

(Saiko's only half-badger, the other half is mixed-breed canine, but close enough. and the magic siphoning isn't [at least apparently] with malicious intent, or even possibly intentional. should prolly also mention that "she" isn't TECHNICALLY the right pronoun to use for Fyra, though since everyone refers to Fyra that way, "she" just goes with it. [yeah, they're confusing])

skullheadsoldiers
Cub

Post by skullheadsoldiers » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:41 pm

(I am so sorry for disappearing like I did. Things came up in life that distracted me from this thread.)

As the rain fell down the Lupus Draconis, he almost didn't realize that the vulpin was leaving him out in the rain, letting him decide if he wanted the materials or not. Shaking his head he quickly made his way to the distillery to tell the vulpin he would pay for the supplies. Looking at the supplies, he didn't want to risk them getting stolen so he picked them up and took them inside with him. As he made his way over to the vulpin, he made sure to bring out his money out front so she wouldn't assume the worse. "I'm so sorry to leave you waiting like that...I...nervous." Which was true to an extent, while he was no stranger to large crowds, it still grated on his introverted personality. "Is this enough or will you require more?" As he said this he offered the hand with the money in it.

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:18 pm

Natsuki Looked up at the hybrid, a little annoyed, and slightly disbelieving of the explanation he gave, but in the end she shrugged and took the offered coins. She moved them around her hand with a claw, counting, and doing quick mental exchange rate math. "this should be enough." She eventually decided. "ever been to Aquilon?" She asked casually. "If you like art, you'd probably love it there." She continued in conversational tones as she looked around the distillery, still trying to locate Rene.

skullheadsoldiers
Cub

Post by skullheadsoldiers » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:05 pm

A shy chuckle, sounding quite strange coming from the tall hybrid, exited his lips. "It is not so much I love art, though that is part of it, as much as art loves me." As he said the statement he realized how boastful it sounded and began to rub the back of his head in awkwardness, "Not that I'm a great artist or anything like that it..." He let out a long sigh, not sure how to clean up the mess he made. "It is just one of the few ways I can relax, but that does sound nice, I might have to visit there one day." Noticing that the vulpin was looking for someone he began to look around himself, "You need help finding someone? Its the least I can do after holding you up like I did." As he said this a sheepish grin appeared on his face.