Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

(Private RP, Lampshade/Zylowolfos, PM for info)

A nation that rivals Edwin in power, ruled by the Mustelid. The current system of government is Feudalist/Constitutional Monarchy, with Duchies ruled over by Dukes, which elect the monarch, usually one of the Dukes. The military is third largest in number, and rivals Edwin's fighting effectiveness. It consists of the Gawainian Army. It is geographically one of the largest countries of Feila. Similar to Earth's medieval Germany.
Zylowolfos
Count

Re: (Private RP, Lampshade/Zylowolfos, PM for info)

Post by Zylowolfos » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:40 am

Zylo reclined in the small chair against the table lazily, a small notebook in hand. He sat still for a moment, intent with writing in his notebook, until he felt the eyes of the Raccoon. Seeing the smile on his lips melted the fox's heart. "Alessio! Good pal!" Zylo exclaimed joyfully, sitting upright in the chair. He stood to greet the coon, remaining calm. His expression showed none of the tension from before, "I hope you don't mind... I-I..." the fox said blushing softly, ears tucked back, tail curled around his right leg as a nervous fox would. "I just really wanted to see your face again! I showed myself in when I found the door open I showed myself in, I just had to, it wouldn't seem right if was waiting on your doorsteps...Why! What would your neighbors think!?" Zylo continued his performance, the back of his paw to his forehead as he swooned. "And you just know... How. They. TALK! Oh the things they would say! For goodness sake... you, and MOI? absurd..." The fox hoped Alessio would say something soon, otherwise he would run out of material.

Sponsor

lampshade
Assassin
United States of America

Post by lampshade » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:52 am

As the fox rambled on the smile faded from Dusk’s lips and was replaced by a look of absolute confusion. It wasn’t that Dusk wasn’t excited to see the fox again, he just wasn’t sure that the fur was speaking in complete sentences. Watching the same fur, who had only a short time before appeared so confident and strapping, seemingly fall all over himself endeared the fox to Dusk more than any charming quip possibly could.

Dusk burst out laughing. It was all so much to think about and he simply could not come up with any other way to cope with everything he was feeling. He steadied himself against the door frame as his sides began to ache and tears formed in the corners of his eyes.

Zylowolfos
Count

Post by Zylowolfos » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:18 am

Zylo broke his facade as the Raccoon became hysterical. He brushed off his shoulders and approached the Coon, taking a spot on the floor, legs crossed. He looked around the room and noticed a few candles throughout the room. Zylo closed his eyes and focused. He lifted his paw slowly, fist clenched tight. In one sudden movement his paw opened, and the candles throughout the room came to life. "Ahhh... thats better," he sighed as he waited for the coon to finish his episode.

lampshade
Assassin
United States of America

Post by lampshade » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:30 am

Witnessing a fur remotely light all the candles in your apartment is a rather sobering experience and Dusk’s laughter quickly subsided as the fox did just that. Dusk wiped the tears from his eyes and took a deep breath to relieve the tension in his sides. The raccoon strolled into his apartment and set down his bag before beginning to unbutton his doublet. “You know,” he said, “when I gave you my address earlier tonight, I assumed you would be coming over under much different circumstances.”

Zylowolfos
Count

Post by Zylowolfos » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:41 am

"I can't say I didn't think the same," Zylo chuckled as he stood up from his place on the ground. Looking around the apartment he saw such eccentricity in the artwork that decorated the studio. The countless brushes and painting tools along the shelves lined with different types of paper, showed a life of study and dedication to one's talent. "So you are the forger... and the thief," the fox spoke, almost astounded. "That's serious talent..." Zylo was quite fixated now on the Coon's skill set. Not only was he good enough to forge the paintings, he was also brave and strong enough to go in and hijack the originals themselves. Countless times, too. Zylo was not in the presence of a petty thief, but a mastermind of sorts, and whether the coon knew that or not would be determined soon.

lampshade
Assassin
United States of America

Post by lampshade » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:50 am

“Ever the flatterer, aren’t you?” Dusk replied. He had finished unbuttoning his doublet and slowly removed the garment. He walked seductively toward the fox and brushed his tail against him as made his way over to the mass of pillows, silks, and tapestries he called a bed. “Hope you don’t mind if I make myself a bit more comfortable,” Dusk teased. The raccoon took off his boots at the edge of the sea of pillows and began to unlace his leather leggings. Just as he was about to lower them he momentarily broke the fox’s line of sight by stepping behind one of the silk’s hanging from the ceiling. When he reappeared, Dusk had put on some cotton shorts that he liked to wear when he slept. “Much better,” he said with a smirk.

Zylowolfos
Count

Post by Zylowolfos » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:59 am

Zylo folded his arms, smirking as he allowed the Coon to undress. "Your house, your rules," he said sternly. Zylo watched every second as the Raccoon revealed more and more of his soft fur, and defined body. Zylo knew all too well where this Raccoon was trying to get at this point, but he wasn't ready just yet to give in to such a game. His mind was still trying to understand the Coon's motives. As the coon settled, Zylo picked up the chair and brought it near the bed, sitting down facing the coon. "I have only one question for you... why did you do it?" he asked, now looking Alessio directly in the eye.

lampshade
Assassin
United States of America

Post by lampshade » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:07 am

Dusk lay on his stomach amidst the pillows that made up his bed as the fox brought a chair over and took a seat. The fox’s eyes were easy to get lost in, so much so that Dusk had barely heard the question he had posed.

The raccoon’s tail swished in the air as he pondered his reply. He rolled over until he was looking up at the ceiling and sighed deeply. “You know, I’ve been wondering what exactly the answer to that question is myself lately. The best response I can offer you is that I know why I became an art thief, but I’m not sure that that is the reason I have kept going.”

Zylowolfos
Count

Post by Zylowolfos » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:13 am

Zeal's head tilted slightly, left ear flopping as the right stay perked. "I see... sounds like there's much more to this than just the money," He replied, leaning back in his chair now. He gazed at the coon, watching the candlelight cast shadows that danced along his silky, smooth fur. Zylo didn't want to interrogate the coon, but he did need answers. "So... why did you become an art thief?" Zylo asked, his head still slightly tilted with confusion.

lampshade
Assassin
United States of America

Post by lampshade » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:41 am

Dusk rolled back over onto his stomach and chuckled when he saw the position of the fox’s ears. ‘Effortlessly adorable I see.’

The raccoon’s demeanor quickly shifted from amused to sullen as the fox posed his next question. Dusk crossed his arms on the pillow in front of him and rested his head on top of them. He stared down at the lines in the wood of his floor as he contemplated his answer. “I . . .” Dusk began, but his voice trailed off. “The men whom I target have taken something from me that I don’t believe I will ever be able to replace.” Dusk paused as he fought to push back the tears that had begun to well up in his eyes. “Love,” he continued his voice nearly breaking. He buried his face in the pillow. He chastised himself, ‘Control yourself you idiot!’

Zylowolfos
Count

Post by Zylowolfos » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:44 pm

'That's... not fair...' Zylo thought furiously. He empathized with the young ooon all too well. He could feel his own emotions welling up inside of him. The fox stood and slowly made his way over to the edge of the bed. Placing one paw on the raccoons shoulder. Alessio's fur was softer than it looked, and it was already quite enticing to begin with. Zylo thought carefully about what he would say next.

"Fame and glory are easy remedies... Love is... Not so easily replaced," he spoke softly, reminiscent of his feelings from past experiences. "You don't have to believe me, but I know all too well the feelings you harbor," he continued, squeezing Alessio's shoulder reassuringly.

lampshade
Assassin
United States of America

Post by lampshade » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:50 pm

‘What is wrong with me?’ Dusk thought to himself. ‘He asked such a simple question and I’m over here making an absolute fool of myself.’ Dusk’s usually cool and aloof demeanor had completely evaporated beneath the fox’s sincere gaze. He had kept his feelings in check for more than a decade and now it felt as though he was powerless to keep them from pouring out.

Dusk desperately tried to regain his composure, but his internal struggle came to a screeching halt when he felt the fox’s paw on his shoulder. ‘Why,’ he thought to himself, ‘Why does this complete stranger care so much?’ Dusk had never felt so exposed, but he had also never felt so safe. He lifted his head to look into the fox’s golden eyes. His heart fluttered as he found the words he was looking for, “It appears that I have been wearing a mask for a very long time.” Dusk closed his eyes tight and tilted his head to the side as a tearful smile formed on his face.

Zylowolfos
Count

Post by Zylowolfos » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:19 pm

The fox could feel his eyes well up with tears as the coon's strong, and composed attitude faded. Little did Alessio know, just how much the fox felt for him. As the Raccoon lifted his head, Zylo watched the smile form, dealing the final blow to the fox's rigid composure. He swept the slightly smaller fur into his arms, pressing Alessio's teary face against his chest. "Please... Don't cry," he sushed, choking back his already fallen tears. "Whoever did this to you... They don't deserve your frustration, or your sadness... You have to show them, just how capable you are of being happy," he spoke softly now into the coons ear, stroking his back comfortingly.

lampshade
Assassin
United States of America

Post by lampshade » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:50 pm

Dusk’s eyes sprang open in surprise and his ears perked as the fox suddenly drew the raccoon into his arms. The fox’s embrace completely surrounded the raccoon and in its strength, Dusk could feel the depth of the fox’s empathy and the intense passion that burned between them. This was raw, this was real and Dusk had never wanted to be anywhere more than where he was in that moment.

The steady thump of the fox’s heartbeat gave Dusk something to focus on as he began to calm down. He could tell that his tears had unearthed feelings buried deep within the fox’s heart, feelings that he too had hidden. Dusk gently nuzzled the fox’s chest and then looked up into the pained face of his protector. All the raccoon wanted to do was to stop the fox’s tears and help ease the sadness that had welled up inside him.

Dusk handled a paintbrush far better than he handled emotions and his frustration grew as his mind failed to touch upon a single thing he could do to make the fox feel better. Completely exasperated the raccoon did what his heart was urging him to do. Putting one paw on the side of the fox’s face he pulled himself up until their two muzzle’s touched and they kissed.

Zylowolfos
Count

Post by Zylowolfos » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:55 pm

Again, time was halted as the pair engaged in a passionate kiss. Zylo melted as their lips intertwined and their breath became each others, he had not felt such a way in a very long time. The exchange seemed to last forever, as no one wanted to lose their moment.

Minutes seemed to be hours. Before long the pair, broke their intimate bind heaving slightly as the kiss had deprived them both of oxygen. Zylo smiled as he looked deep into the coon's eyes. "I-...I hope I'm not imposing," he stammered, blushing slightly. Zylo was not one to leave those in their time of need, but he understood the need for space. As much as he wanted to stay here now with the coon, he knew it was not his decision to make.