Welcome to the World of Feila!

Image

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Solstice (open- join in unexpectedly!)

This is where all of the medieval Arctic Islands role-plays are archived.
User avatar
Kiba Kurokage
God
Posts: 2774
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:43 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Lupine

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:03 pm

Celeste looked up at the new tattoo. "If I may?" She asked quietly. She didn't even need to look. "I-I remember something..." She dug into her bag and after a few seconds, she found and pulled out a star in the same size and shape, made of silver that had black runes engraved in it. She handed it over for inspection. "I read up on it. It says out of the three there will be one, but all three are needed for the battle to be won. I didn't put much thought into it at this time, but it does seem odd doesn't it?" She asked in a quiet voice.
The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Ask the deck and hope the cards fall in your favor...

[size=200][color=olive][b]/=~[/b][/color][b][color=brown]____[/color]
[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[color=Darkred]'O-O-O-O'[/color][/size]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]
[i][b]AI Equipped Tank[/b][/i]

Sponsor
 

User avatar
JoshyBoar
Rogue
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:49 pm
Contact:

Post by JoshyBoar » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:15 pm

"But what does that mean?" Grier asked, "Who or what are the three?.....and what battle?" he them mumbled lowly. Between the blushing and confusion he seemed to feel a bit in over his head. subconsciously though, he scratched his head in confusion but also seemed to be pondering. Maybe he knew of something too that could be of some use, feeling of useless was something that always had bothered Grier.

akela
Outlaw
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by akela » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:42 am

Akela's jaw dropped. " Wasn't gonna tell anybody else this, but you need to know." after a deep breath, Akela began to tell Grier and Celeste the same prophecy that he had told Ivanic,
I. Like. NACHOS!

User avatar
Tal_os
Count
Posts: 450
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:43 pm
Gender: Male

Post by Tal_os » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:27 pm

While all this was going on Ivanic was still searching through the tome, rapidly flipping through pages and muttering under his breath about magical abduction and prophecies, growing increasingly agitated. He shuts the book with a sigh. Aside from providing the translation, nothing in it helps with what is going on here. He listens to the rhyme again. First this, then the writing, and Celeste's quote; far too many related events to be a coincidence.

User avatar
JoshyBoar
Rogue
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:49 pm
Contact:

Post by JoshyBoar » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:40 pm

"wow a prophecy, thats really something" Grier could only say. what else could he say? he hadn't really been familiar with prophecies, a lot he had been told were mainly from a few whack jobs here and there. This is the first time that one actually seemed to be real and be unfolding before his eyes.

User avatar
Kiba Kurokage
God
Posts: 2774
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:43 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Lupine

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:12 pm

Crystal had a rather interesting dream... Shi woke up and found that shi remembered a small portion of hir dream. Shi kept hearing, "Είστε γεννήθηκε των πάγων και την αγάπη. Î
The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Ask the deck and hope the cards fall in your favor...

[size=200][color=olive][b]/=~[/b][/color][b][color=brown]____[/color]
[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[color=Darkred]'O-O-O-O'[/color][/size]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]
[i][b]AI Equipped Tank[/b][/i]

User avatar
Tal_os
Count
Posts: 450
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:43 pm
Gender: Male

Post by Tal_os » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:26 pm

Ivanic glances over at Crystal as she comes down the stairs. He gives her a brief smile, and listens to her recount of the dream. "More Greek. Huzzah. As you can see from our friend's new tattoo here," he gestures at the writing on Akela. "Plenty has happened during your absence." He goes on to recount everything that occurred, from the moment Akela disappeared to when Crystal came downstairs. "I suppose I should get to work translating that too..." He rummages around in his bag and pulls out parchment, a quill, and ink. He lays these on a table in front of Crystal. "Would you mind writing down what you remember? I have a feeling it's very important."

User avatar
Kiba Kurokage
God
Posts: 2774
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:43 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Lupine

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:32 pm

Shi gave a sort of frown as shi tried to remember. "I was... Kind of floating... And I heard a deep voice... It sounded strong as well. I couldn't really move either... And he, whoever he was said that to me. Είστε γεννήθηκε των πάγων και την αγάπη. Î
The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Ask the deck and hope the cards fall in your favor...

[size=200][color=olive][b]/=~[/b][/color][b][color=brown]____[/color]
[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[color=Darkred]'O-O-O-O'[/color][/size]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]
[i][b]AI Equipped Tank[/b][/i]

User avatar
JoshyBoar
Rogue
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:49 pm
Contact:

Post by JoshyBoar » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:38 pm

Grier returned with warm drinks for everyone. He had silently left since he had been so confused and thought to atleast try to give everyone some kind of refreshments. "Um.." he said quietly trying not to interrupt, "Would anybody like one?" he asked. he held the tray perfectly, he was often the one serving his family afterall. "is Greek that hard by the way?" he then asked curiously.

User avatar
Kiba Kurokage
God
Posts: 2774
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:43 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Lupine

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:47 pm

Shi sighed. "It has been many a year since I had studied Greek, But if I am correct it is something along the lines of, 'You are born of ice and of love. You read the future with your cards, but this is a future that is dark and uncertain. You will be part from the three, but if any of you are lost, the world will fall. Now step lighty young one, for you and your friends walk a thin line. And the line is growing more blurry with each step.' But that is a rough translation... Seems to fit in with everything else though...."
The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Ask the deck and hope the cards fall in your favor...

[size=200][color=olive][b]/=~[/b][/color][b][color=brown]____[/color]
[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[color=Darkred]'O-O-O-O'[/color][/size]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]
[i][b]AI Equipped Tank[/b][/i]

User avatar
JoshyBoar
Rogue
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:49 pm
Contact:

Post by JoshyBoar » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:21 am

"Maybe like Akela is one of those three, and there's some kind of quest he has to do that gets progressively harder....But who are the other two of the three?" he seemed to be asking himself that question out loud. He really didn't mean to think out loud, but he couldn't help it that time. It was obvious to him though that none of the 3 could die, or else something bad would certainly happen.

User avatar
Tal_os
Count
Posts: 450
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:43 pm
Gender: Male

Post by Tal_os » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:33 pm

Ivanic stares at Crystal in surprise for a second. "That's....actually a very accurate translation." He gathers the writing supplies and puts them back in his pack, and takes one of the drinks Grier brought. "I agree, Akela's tattoo is a pretty clear indication of something. I'll bet the other two will have similar markings." He looks out the window for a little while. "We should probably be leaving soon. The guards will still be searching for us." He glances over at Grier and Celeste, but decides it's not important. If Grier is coming with them, he had to find out sooner or later.

User avatar
JoshyBoar
Rogue
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:49 pm
Contact:

Post by JoshyBoar » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:08 pm

Grier didn't ask questions, he was going to follow Akela and the others regardless. "Well i travel light, so I'm ready when you guys are" he said. He stuck to the belief that every good turn deserves another and besides, he was awfully curious about this whole prophecy anyway. So now, he would await orders and try not to get in the way.

akela
Outlaw
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by akela » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:25 pm

(Oh, by the way, I'm getting some town names from The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for the XBOX 360. Hence, Leyawiin, and the name for my hometown.)
Akela put his coat back on. "Agreed, we should probably get moving. After I got dressed upstairs, I realized that we were very close to my hometown. It's called Bravil, and it's about a day's hike. It would take about four hours on horseback. I could conjure a stallion, but only one, and I couldn't hold it for that amount of time. I think I have enough gold to purchase feral horses (Feral Horses: non-anthro horses. put a "feral" in front of an animal name and the animal becomes non-anthro) for everybody, that is, if anybody wants to come. What do you say? Will you ride with me?" Akela looked around, his eyes serious.
Last edited by akela on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I. Like. NACHOS!

User avatar
Kiba Kurokage
God
Posts: 2774
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:43 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Lupine

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:31 pm

Crystal smiled a bit and opened hir wings slightly to show them off. "I woun't need a horse. I can just go by my own power." Shi said, still grinning slightly. Celeste looked up at them all. "This seems interesting... So.. If you wouldn't mind... Could I join you as well?" Celeste asked quietly. She was only passing through anyway, so going with them would be benificial for both parties. Not to mention that she had the silver star thing that seemed important to them.
The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Ask the deck and hope the cards fall in your favor...

[size=200][color=olive][b]/=~[/b][/color][b][color=brown]____[/color]
[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[color=Darkred]'O-O-O-O'[/color][/size]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]
[i][b]AI Equipped Tank[/b][/i]

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest