Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Arctic Fur (open)

This is where all of the medieval Arctic Islands role-plays are archived.
Ziger
Baron

Re: Arctic Fur (open)

Post by Ziger » Sat May 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Gree groaned as he watched the vixen lunge right for him. The arctic hare fell over again, dizzy and light headed from a multitude of reasons. The fox would find little fight from Gree, his ragged pants giving way most readily, leaving a large portion of thickly furred leg barren and exposed. "Merf, I'm going to need new pants... but I guess I deserved worse than that." Gree tried to drag himself to the back of the cavern with his arms, legs gone stiff on him.

"Grah! Shut up stomach!" Silver eyes glared over a shoulder at the white fox, a sort of predatory flame shining in the stare. "Maybe I should just eat you for ripping my pants... raise your kit to follow my commands like a pet..." He grumbled on to himself about food, and wishing he still had at least a branch to chew on. Groggy and beginning to loose his mind, Gree pulled his knife and cloak back from where he had been hiding, and wraps himself up in the cloak.

Sponsor

darkkitsune
Duke

Post by darkkitsune » Sat May 22, 2010 8:27 pm

The raccoon knew that he better move from where he was when the vixen came for her kit. he went around the hole again, getting behind the snowshoe hare with his white cloak around the hare. he asked, "What was that about? and why did you make the vixen so mad like that?" I think I best hurry to the lake before it gets too late. Almost as an after thought, "Oh, by the way, my name is Kage demonspirit." offering his paw.
"Let's light them on fire some morrrre."
Group of ninja burst into flames...again

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

Image I, insert name DESTROYED Feila *Evil laughter*

My Characters

Rosaris
Duke
Species: Grey/Fennec Foxtaur
United States of America

Post by Rosaris » Sat May 22, 2010 8:29 pm

"Maybe I should just go ahead and tear your throat out..." she mutters, jumping her way up to the top of the hole by sling-shotting off of the walls and landing near her kit, rushing over to her and nosing the little one over onto her belly before hoisting her up by the scruff of the little ones neck, deciding to take the opportunity to hide her somewhere before she would come back to bark down at the Bunny to drive him even more nuts... hey, she wanted to get payback for throwing her kit, and she wasn't far from done with him yet!

Midnight yeeped and closed her eyes, curling up slightly as she was carried, not really thinking to mention there was a Raccoon running around somewhere in the area. She was just happy to be with her mother again and out of danger... and hopefully for good. She had never seen a two legger act so... crazy before, and now wondered if they were ALL like that!

Jen continued to walk away from the hole as she headed -ironically- for a frozen lake, her tail flicking and twitching occasionally as she headed for it.
My Characters in Detailed Things and plus Threads!
The light must be extinguished, for the shadows to Disappear...
Feila Discord Server! Join Naoh!!
National Project Thingy!
Winter is Coming... are you prepared for the coming STORM?!

Ziger
Baron

Post by Ziger » Sun May 23, 2010 10:18 am

Gree grumbled at the fox as she disappeared from view. He'd never met a feral that could speak before, but it seemed they were tempered the same way as their less sentient counterparts. Never the less, she IS sentient, and that makes her inedible in Gree's mind. Enough guilt weighed down the white hare's heart for lives lost in the past. A voice came to his ears, snapping out of his internal monologue about how much grief he's going to take from that fox when she gets back.

"Hello, stranger Kage," Gree said, almost sounding drunk. The cold was really starting to get to him. "My name is unimportant. That fox? I mistook her for food. Most beings, sentient or not, don't take too kindly to that. I don't care any more though. I'm probably just talking to an arctic mirage or something. So cold..." Gree curled up under the cover of his robe, ears peeking out. "Need food... need to find a tree..."

darkkitsune
Duke

Post by darkkitsune » Sun May 23, 2010 11:53 am

"Well, the food I can help you with. Now I know that you probable don't eat meat but I purchased vegetables so can go with the fish that I catch. As for a tree, well I know of some that at a frozen lake that I fish at. We can go there now or after you eat some vegetables." The raccoon takes out the vegetables and offers them to the hare. I don't know why I'm trying to help this hare. I guess it's because that I'm lonely and any company is better then no company.

If any of the stories that I am in need revising, please PM me, so that I make the changes. Because I would like to have the stories make sense and flow better. (In the PM tell which story needs changing and how, please?)

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

Rosaris
Duke
United States of America

Post by Rosaris » Mon May 24, 2010 6:39 am

(Trees... in the Arctic... *perks a brow* Either someone is ice sculpting or I am seeing things! XD)

Jen stopped about half way to the frozen lake before laying her kit into a patch of snow, beginning to dig out a Den in the snow, nosing the kit into it after she was done, giving the kiss a gentle nuzzle to tell her to stay put before turning to rush back to the hole that the Hare was in... she had a piece of her mind to give him, and who knows... maybe she could lead him to a place that was more welcoming than the wild if he was sorry for trying to hurt her kit.
National Project Thingy!

Ziger
Baron

Post by Ziger » Mon May 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Something twitched inside Gree as he heard the stranger talk back to him, offering a helping paw. A strange sort of smile crossed chapped lips, and a single white arm extended, offering a shake. "Forgive my cold behavior, but it has always seemed suited for the weather. If you're going to offer me such hospitality, after I acted so rudely, then I will just have to repay you in double the favors." He shook the coon's paw firmly, despite the stiffened fingers from the cold, and then withdrew his arm back into the cover of his weak warmth. "I am not a picky eater. I'll take what ever you would rather throw away than eat. And then we can-" His ears stood tall atop his head in sudden attention, and slowly the rabbit head pivoted about to look past snow covered shoulder. Something was coming his way with much harm intended. If not for the many years of dealing with it, the feral instinct to flea from what ever raging carnivore that was coming his way would have won!

darkkitsune
Duke

Post by darkkitsune » Mon May 24, 2010 6:44 pm

"What? What are you doing?" Kage looked around not seeing anything, but dropped to the cold ground pulling the hare with him, because what ever the hare was sensing would fight. "We best leave this place and quickly...That vixen might come back to take revenge for what you did to her kit." He then silently moved way from this place. And all I wanted was to go Ice fishing today.

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters

Rosaris
Duke
United States of America

Post by Rosaris » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:09 am

The Vixen growled lowly and finally reached the area that she had left, glaring down at the two as she pulled her muzzle back into a snarl. "You'd best say sorry or else, big ears!" she shouts at the two of them, her ears pinning back to her head as yet another growl escaped her, though she made no further attempt to move down and attack the both of them, merely watching what their reaction would be before she judged further. She knew that if she pushed too far, she would pry end up getting hurt in the process, or worse, but if she merely yelled at them, and demanded an apology, that would be good enough for her.

"I wonder if they're smart enough to even do so... I mean, it's wrong to attack ones child, for any reason!" she thinks, her tail flicking across the snow as she watches, the fur on the back of her neck even standing up slightly in annoyance.
National Project Thingy!

Ziger
Baron

Post by Ziger » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:32 am

Gree's eyes went wide as the monster he knew was approaching arrived. He turned to the coon to say something, but was too frightened and could only mouth the words! Gree felt he was alone with the angry mother, cold and weak against her wrath, even with the coon there beside him. The rabbit stared at her snarling muzzle for the longest time, very aware of the fact that there was little fight left in him to do anything even as simple as get up and walk, let alone fend off a mother who's kid had been attacked. The rabbit raised his arms again, as if to shield himself from the arctic fox.

"Please, I didn't realize what was following me. I thought you were hunting me! Then I fell asleep in that little hole I had dug, and there you were, right in front of me." The rabbit shuttered and his eyes drooped as a blast of winter air cut through his robe. "I'm sorry for the fright, and I'm sorry if your kit is injured, but I-" The hare was cut off by a much louder growling nose than the fox could make. Gree's ears stood right up, his eyes went wide, and his face turned red. The noise was coming from his stomach. "Oh gods, I'm finally going to die out here, aren't I?"

darkkitsune
Duke

Post by darkkitsune » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:28 pm

The Raccoon shakes his head, I had to see what was going on...Just had to get involved... Kage says, "OK, he apologized...and I didn't have anything to do with your kit. So, could we be left in peace, please? Well, I could share what I'm cooking up. A meal for this hare here and for me too." and he started to take out some small pots, which he filled with snow and started a small flame spell under it, "I'm making a soup, if you want you can have some, arctic vixen." When the snow melted into water, the raccoon added fish and vegetables into the water.

Feila IRC Chat

My Characters